STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Within Fractures

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Within Fractures
"The sequel to the Purge during the War in Laos"

Chapter 1: Legacy

"My name is Kittithorn. I served in the Thai-Laos Conflict as a Captain, the highest junior officer rank. It might be ill-fated when I jumped into a sinister senior officer at the trench near Vientiane, which led me to the current chaos in my life. He enlisted me into his conspiracy-like group to initiate a stratagem that would end up in a coup. It was unfortunate when I was patrolling around the camp, a group of NIA operatives raided our facilities, and there were no beds left for me. After a few days, they unmasked our agents and started a horrendous purge against all in foeman. At least made it through the war and kept serving after it was over."

"It appeared war was about to break out again after three months without completion. Everyone was happy when it was over, no one would ever want to live through it again, and civilians still had not yet experienced the terror of war. The military sent me there to lead the deployed personnel as the Temple of Preah Vihear is a new potential flashpoint for war between Thailand and Cambodia. I tried my best not to provoke any tension, but the decision in Laos was far too assertive. They contacted me about the lives of my family hanged on a threat. I got forced to take on the role of a villainous commander and perform a terrible deed. I had to force myself to issue the order for an airstrike because Cambodia lacked the necessary defenses. I followed their instructions and ran into the forest that night. Before I realized they had taken me with them, I passed out."

Somewhere in Sisaket Province
Kittithorn slowly starts to feel comfortable as he awakens. He turns to look around and discovers that he is in what appears to be a gardener's lodge. Despite feeling lightheaded, he continues to recover from last night. He eventually positions himself on the couch in a sitting position. He scans the area while examining his eyes. "Ammunition crate?" He is perplexed how the lodge with the gardener appearance has such items. He gets up and moves to the workbench, where blueprints and other mechanical tools are everywhere on the table. After giving the area some thought, he notices something. It is a blueprint for military artillery, machinery, and vehicles. After careful consideration, he hears a footstep coming from outside the door. He slowly takes the hoe next to him and assumes a defensive stance. He leans against the wall as he approaches the door and prepares to attack. "Two, three, one." He speaks to himself when someone uses a key to open the door. When a man opens the door, he slams the hoe in that direction. The man grabs the hoe firmly and snatches it out of Kittithron's hand with a quick reflex. "Hold on, and be calm. It's me. Last night you were on the ground, so I brought you here. Your name? Mine is Bas" | 'It's Korn,' He makes an effort to relax and recall the previous night. "I have no idea what happened to you, but you were lying on the street. There was also a note left next to you. Here." Korn accepts the paper that seems like a letter and reads it.

Korn,

I haven't heard from you since our last mission together. I hope you are well and remember our deal. I've been looking for you since the military needs to move you to a new unit, and they have killed most of my contacts. I want to inform you that we have returned and prepared for the approaching revolution. I have told your family of your current situation, and they are okay with it, at least until one of their cats dies. I hope you will continue to carry out the mission as usual. I have several duties for skilled personnel like you to complete for the job. I want us to meet again, with my comrade, at the same place your youngest sister and my son met.

Regard

Korn crushes the letter with his hands after he finishes reading. "Hey, are you okay? That doesn't look like a good context you have read." Korn puts it inside his pocket. "Were there any suits around me last night?" | "The only thing that was with you was that letter. At least you weren't naked last night. So, if you are wondering, that's my clothes." Korn thanks him calmly for his support. "Where am I again? I have to go north. Wanna come?"
Thai Government House, Bangkok

"Our intelligence suggests that there is a group of unknown people behind the cause of the Preah Vihear incident and the disappearance of Major Kittithorn Sintawichai." A male voice appears to be in a meeting room. He uses his computer to change the picture on the large screen. "That night, there was an engagement between the soldier under our command. They found many corpses and blood everywhere at the military base in front of the Temple staircase. We informed the Army, and we designated 30 soldiers who disappeared from there. We don't know if Cambodia has any knowledge of that night, but most likely, there wouldn't care about it."

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalite