STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

WTF | Message to Rattanakosin Kingdom

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

HVzqRjq.png

[TR][TD]

WORLD TRADE FORUM

OFFICE OF
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Sarut Ratanarak, Minister of Commerce of the Rattanakosin Kingdom ( Alex )
FROM: Jay Stevens, Executive Director of The World Trade Forum

Minister Ratanarak,

Greetings! Thank you for making an offer to the World Trade Forum. We are highly interested in the merchant vessels that you offered to sell us. We are interested in purchasing some ships from you. This would be a very lucrative deal for both of us because we would potentially be interested in making the Rattanakosin Kingdom a permanent partner with the WTF when it comes to purchasing trade vessels. This could also mean that we may purchase a large number of ships right now! However, there are two conditions that we would like to agree upon:
1. The Rattanakosin Kingdom will issue a "Maintenance License" to the World Trade Forum, meaning that we can simply order spare parts and maintain the ships without having to contact you.
2. The Rattanakosin Kingdom will not restrict the WTF from reselling the ships in the future.

If you can agree to these terms, then we are potentially interested in purchasing a large quantity of the Supa Bhum-Class Container Ship which your government listed as: 6,319,250.00$/unit. Once you get back to me, we can see what we can do to move forward. Thanks for your time, and I can't wait for the WTF and the Rattanakosin Kingdom to be partners.

Jay Stevens
Executive Director of The World Trade Forum
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

Ministry of Commerce

cs3702a30bq51-png.2364

To: Jay Stevens, Executive Director of the World Trade Forum

Dearest Mr. Stevens,

I thank you for choosing the Rattanakosin Kingdom for container ships. We are also happy to hear that you would be interested in making us a permanent member for ship purchases.

The Kingdom and the Ministry is willing to agree to these two terms, on one condition, regarding the restriction of reselling these ships. As the Kingdom is always eager to expand our merchant navy, we would ask that if the World Trade Forum has decided to sell the container ships that you ask us to purchase the ships first before offering them to any other state. If we are unable to purchase the ships or if we fail to reply in a promptly manner, let's say three days, then you may offer them to another state. The Kingdom will also not intervene on which state you sell these ships to.

Is this something that the Forum could agree to?

Kindest Regards,
Sarut Ratanarak
Minister of Commerce
Rattanakosin Kingdom

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

HVzqRjq.png

[TR][TD]

WORLD TRADE FORUM

OFFICE OF
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Sarut Ratanarak, Minister of Commerce of the Rattanakosin Kingdom ( Alex )
FROM: Jay Stevens, Executive Director of The World Trade Forum

Minister Ratanarak,

If we, the WTF, ever decide to sell the ships that we purchased from the Rattanakosin Kingdom, we will first offer to sell them back to the Rattanakosin Kingdom and give your government [72] hours to act on the proposal, before making the offer to other countries/entities/individuals. I think that this deal is more than acceptable since you have agreed to issue use a Maintaince License.

We would like to purchase 30 Supa Bhum-Class Container Ships, which by my calculations should be $189,577,500. Please let me know if this is correct. If so, we will forward the funds so that your government can begin construction on the ships for us.

Jay Stevens
Executive Director of The World Trade Forum
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

Ministry of Commerce

cs3702a30bq51-png.2364

To: Jay Stevens, Executive Director of the World Trade Forum

Dearest Mr. Stevens,

I am glad we could come to a favorable agreement.

This sum is correct, yes. The Kingdom will begin construction of the container ships the moment the funds for 30 of the Supa Bhum-class are transferred.

Kindest Regards,
Sarut Ratanarak
Minister of Commerce
Rattanakosin Kingdom

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
An encrypted message was sent back that confirmed the money had been sent. In the message was a request for Minister Ratanarak to send a certificate to indicate that the WTF had a "Maintenance License" for the ship-type.
Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa