STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Zaire] Message to Spain

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Private and Encrypted

From the Zairian Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Laurent-Désiré Kabila
To the Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs: Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza

Greetings. It is with great intentions for a strong, vibrant, and growing bilateral relationship between our two countries that I write you this message. Zaire now with a stable government seeks to climb out from the devastation and instability that came from the Second Congo War. As such we are seeking international partners and a strong system of international trade. We believe that vital and open relations with all nations in the world is a responsible goal of all governments and to that end we propose that our two nations come together to discuss bilateral trade as well as a bilateral cultural and student exchange. These programs will allow for the free flow of goods and ideas between our two nations as well as promote general good will between our two people. Understanding and trade are the strong cornerstones of any good bilateral relationship and we look forward to further discussions to these ends with your government.

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

1024px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_%281931-1939%29-Flag_Variant.svg.png

Republic of Spain

This message is private & encrypted
To the Honourable Zairian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Mr. Laurent-Désiré Kabila
JJSmithJr

I am happy to hear that Zaire as effectively managed to rise from your internal issues, especially from the Second Congo War. We share the same common goal to build a strong international trade system between the nations of the world, it is critical as they benefit to employment, economy and growth. As such, the Republic of Spain agree to open a formal trade relationship with your proud nation and the bilateral cultural and students exchange as I believe we both have much to learn from each other. Would it be possible to discuss these ideas further? What would they entail and how would they work.

I believe that setting up a program for students exchange would mean that students from Zaire could come to study to the Republic of Spain, and students from Spain could study in Zaire, which would do incredible things to allow these future adults to better understand the world at large. For the Trade Agreement and program I understand that this would entail the creation of trade routes between our nations? If so, we have an assortment of resources which are available to be trade or purchased , these are Machinery including computers, Mineral fuels including oil, Pharmaceuticals ,F ruits, nuts and finally Clothing. Would it be possible to receive an overview of your own resources?

Kind Regards,
Secretary of State of the Republic of Spain

The Honourable Mr. Carlos Westendrop y Cabeza