STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Zimbabwe] Canadian Arms Enquiries

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020

Flag%20%28Zimbabwe%29.png

Provisional Executive Council
The Republic of Zimbabwe
(SECURE/ENCRYPTED/PRIVATE)

Coat%20Of%20Arms%20%28Zimbabwe%29.png

To: John Manley, Canadian Minister of Global Affairs Alex
From: Chairman of The Provisional Executive Council of Zimbabwe
Subject: Arms Enquiries
Dear sir,

You are probably aware of the recent upheaval in Zimbabwe that has resulted in the overthrowing of Robert Mugabe's regime by foreign forces. In the aftermath, we are being given support, but there is pressure for progress to be made as soon as possible in terms of providing security to the populace. As such, I, and the rest of the executive council, are immediately seeking out appropriate arms that would be able to equip our defence forces.

After much consideration, it is believed that the Canadian C1D battle rifle is the most appropriate choice for our country's standard issue combat rifle, which is why we are now writing to you to enquire as to whether it is within the realms of possibility for negotiations to begin for either the supply of C1D rifles produced in Canada, or the procurement of a production license so that domestic production can be done in Zimbabwean industrial areas. While it would be helpful to the local economy of the country to be able to provide Zimbabwean military industrial capacity with the ability to produce the weapon, so that government money can be spent keeping them afloat through military contracts, we appreciate that our unique status as a failed state does raise potential security questions regarding whether Canadian rifles may end up in the hands of terrorists and insurgents.

We await your response, and hope that you, or a representative, will be able to discuss what Canada is willing to accommodate.

Yours faithfully,
Trevor Hawkins,
Chairman of The Provisional Executive Council

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F24508633%2F168895572654%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

Department of Global Affairs

C7qlG7n.png

To: Chairman Trevor Hawkins

Dearest Chairman Hawkins,

I am happy to hear that Zimbabwe is once again at peace and let I be the first among my government to congratulate your own in removing the Mugabe dictatorship from power. It is good to see that the African continent is beginning to enter the modern era by removing such tyranny and adopting democracy.

Canada would be more than accepting in producing the C1D battle rifle for your nation's armed forces. However, we haven't produced this rifle in many years and we will need some time to begin producing it again and coming up with a suitable cost for each weapon which would then aid us in determining a price for a domestic production license that both parties would be content with. Many would call Canada, after its recent election, a failed state - especially the Nordic Council, however we are more than happy to help your armed forces assure peace within your nation. We can also offer your nation the C7 assault rifle which we currently have a production price for. The rifle fires 5.56x45mm NATO, it's gas operated with a rotating bolt, fires 700-900 rounds per minute, and holds 30 rounds in a magazine.

We can also offer various other military tech for Zimbabwe such as armored vehicles and transport aircraft.

Let us know what you think and if there's anything else we may offer you.

Kindest Regards,
Edward Reid
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Canada

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020

The Republic of Zimbabwe

To: Edward Reid, Canadian Minister of Global Affairs Alex
From: Trevor Hawkins, Chairman of The Provisional Executive Council of Zimbabwe
Dear sir,

Due to the fact that civil infrastructure in Zimbabwe is, at the present time, collapsing, we have not been able to gain access to international news outlets and other such sources of information. Zimbabwe is, at this very moment, isolated from the rest of the world due to all the trappings of modern life being stripped away because of the Mugabe Regime's state-owned enterprises that controlled practically every facet of industrial and commercial infrastructure have collapsed.

As such, I apologise for not being aware of the recent election in Canada, and offer my congratulations to you, and the administration you are a part of. Furthermore, Zimbabwe is far from being 'at peace'. We are actually on the precipice of total catastrophe due to every single resource necessary for both basic and modern life being affected by the collapse of Mugabe's government. Power and water plants have ground to a halt, internet, telephones, and radio are off the air, food shipments into the cities have stopped, and a myriad of other problems have resulted in Zimbabwe being at risk of collapsing into a humanitarian crisis that could claim millions of lives through famine, thirst, and disease.

Any support, both humanitarian, financial, or military, would be accepted with the utmost gratitude. We need all the help we can get to survive, and we aren't in a position to pick where it comes from. In regards to the C7 assault rifle, it is something that I will seek to discuss with my colleagues on the council, however we are eager to maintain an arsenal that keeps variation in ammunition to a minimum. As such, 7.62mm NATO is being kept as the primary calibre of Zimbabwean weapons, due to it being one of the most common calibres for general purpose machine guns.

Yours faithfully,
Trevor Hawkins,

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F24508633%2F168895572654%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

C7qlG7n.png

Thank you for you congratulations, Chairman, if only the rest of the world were so positive about the election. They seem to believe that simply because my party is nationalist at heart that we could not have possibly come into power in any legal way. The Norwegians are currently attempting to sanction us because of it.

I am sorry to hear of the aftermath situation in Zimbabwe. Canada would be more than happy to help your nation in any way that it can. As in the past we have had the honor of being among the largest contributors of peace keeping and humanitarian efforts and we will not give that up any time soon. We are willing to send to Zimbabwe both humanitarians to aid with the rebuilding and the modernization of your nation alongside some peacekeepers to assure that no more damages or innocent lives are destroyed or hurt. We are also more than happy to aid you additionally by sending your nation half a billion dollars for repairs and modernization.

Is this something you would accept?

Kindest Regards,
Edward Reid
Canada

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020

The Republic of Zimbabwe

Dear sir,

I have no idea which party you belong to, or the ideology that it espouses, so I can't really comment. However, your offers of financial, humanitarian, and peacekeeping aid, are very much welcome. Everything that can be sent to help Zimbabwe stay afloat, let alone recover, would be accepted with open arms. A lot of people's lives depend on Zimbabwe getting the support it needs. Thus far, few nations of the world have expressed an interest in Zimbabwe's plight. That pains me deeply, since innocent lives are at stake if drastic action isn't taken now.

Regardless, I do not know how you will be able to get your humanitarian aid and peacekeepers into Zimbabwe due to us being a land-locked state, so I wish you the best of luck in devising a way to get your aid here. It would also be of the greatest assistance if your government were able to plead our case before the Global Assembly. I do not know what relations are like between Canada and The Assembly currently, but Zimbabwe needs all the help it can get. We have asked France to also put our case forward to The Assembly, so you could work with them and add your respective weights as separate nations behind the plea for a multi-national response to the impending crisis we are working feverishly to stave off.

Yours faithfully,
Trevor Hawkins,

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

C7qlG7n.png

The party that I belong to is titled the Nationalist Party of Canada, we focus mainly on Canadian nationalism and worker-based politics in the hopes of assuring that any and all citizens no matter the status have access to the same rights and benefits of a first world nation. Currently we are attempting to tackle various issues of the nation such as alcohol and drug dependencies, education, unemployment and our biggest issue: poverty and homelessness. However, while we are Canadian nationalists that does not mean we will abandon other people of the world, simply that we put ours first.

At the moment the relations between Canada and the Global Assembly are neutral, however the other nation states - especially Norway seem to hate us. However, I promise you that once Canada has dealt with the current issue of sanctions that we will bring your Zimbabwe's case to the Assembly and do our best to make them send their support. In the mean time, Canada has a fleet of four CC-150 Polaris' currently in production which should finish in the next few days. In two stops for refueling, we should be able to reach Zimbabwe which roughly seven hundred of eighty personnel, two hundred of which will be for peacekeeping purposes while the rest will give your nation humanitarian aid.

I have also placed forced a request to the Ministry of Finance to send your government half a billion dollars to aid you rebuild.

Kindest Regards,
Edward Reid
Canada

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020

The Republic of Zimbabwe

Dear sir,

We understand, and hope the issues you are currently having are resolved swiftly and in a satisfactory manner. Meanwhile, we have been able to secure the funds you've promised, and will be seeking to spend it on long-term improvements to Zimbabwe. However, the more pressing issue is to provide basic amenities, such as food and water, to the populace. There's little point in investing in Zimbabwe's infrastructure, when there's no one left alive to use or construct it.

You have the council's thanks for the support you have given to us.

Yours faithfully,
Trevor Hawkins,

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

C7qlG7n.png

I am happy to hear that you receive the funds. I would personally advise in building a camp for all of those who have lost their homes alongside room for the peacekeepers that will be arriving in Zimbabwe. Furthermore, I would put funds aside to build distribution centers for supplies and water within the larger cities where you'll then be able to distribute via vehicles to smaller settlements.

Our peacekeepers and our transport plane fleet will be ready soon, I only notify you when they are on their way.

Until then, Mr. Hawkins.

Kindest Regards,
Edward Reid
Canada

J.Hyde