STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen
Is a German public-service television broadcaster based in Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate. It is run as an independent nonprofit institution, which was founded by all federal states of Germany (Bundesländer). ZDF is financed by television licence fees and advertising revenues. Its the main broadcaster of national news and events in Imperial Germany.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The death of his Imperial Majesty the Kaiser Ferdinand still looms over the nation about four months ago, the coronation ceremony as begun for his son, now Kaiser Fredrick III.

The coronation would be televised, filming the new Kaiser, and his wife with his Imperial Regalia, at the entrance of the Frankfurt Cathedral. He would walk towards the Cathedral podium, where he would be crowned as Kaiser of Germany, while the German anthem would play in the background. The Bishop would being his proclamation while lowering the crown on Fredrick's head. After it was done, the cathedral would erupt in applauses, and the new Kaiser would reach the microphone to being his first speech as Kaiser.

"Today is a remarkable day, a day that part of my wished to never see, I pray to god, that I have the strength to serve you as well as my father did as he rose the bar extremely high. I'll look to my friends for counselling and help in this new phase of my life, and know that my father is looking down to me, wishing me luck and smiling, as I hope to have a bright future ahead of me.
It as been 4 years, since the reunification process started, and I watched on the sidelines what my Father did and how extremly joyful he was to be part of the uniting apparatus that made it all possible.
This is a great nation, and now better than ever before, and I sincerely know that God is looking to us, to make the the past wrongs right. May he bless Germany, and may he bless us all."

The cathedral would again erupt in applauses. The ceremony would continue as the new Kaiser was brought to the Charlottenhof Palace, the current seat of the German Kaisers. The Coronation would end as the Kaiser and his family from the balcony of the palace would wave to the crowds that were present to see them.

Last edited:

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A government spokesperson as informed, the 2DF, that the Chancellor will be proposing a Same-Sex Marriage Bill to the Reichstag, in order to bolster the nation unity and freedom, and pushing for the equal rights movements of this group of people, it will also feature a Same-Sex couple adoption of children of the opposite sex to the couple, however the Chancellor felt strongly against this last part, waiting these couples to freely adopt any children they could, be them male or female. The Chancellor released a statement.

"It is paramount that in a ever grown society and a ever changing world to allow every human to have acess to all their rights and duties, if we curtail a single right to a single human. That we can never truly say we live in a free, equal and open society."

The Bill will have to be passed in the Reichstag and then the Bundesrat for it to come in effect.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear