STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Èire] Message to Germany (Rheimentall and Heckler Koch)

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Encrpted and Encoded

From Richard Burton, Irish Minister of Defense
To the CEOs of Rheimentall and Heckler Koch

Greetings, my name is Richard Burton, Èire's minister of defense. It has come to the attention of my colleagues at the ministry of defense that my country's defense forces are ill equipped to render their services unto the people and constitution of Ireland. By this I mean, that our men in uniform lack even the most elementary of firearms needed to protect our sovereignty from those wishing to do us harm therefore, I would like to a shipment of the following:

- 10,000 HK416s,
- 5,000 MG 3s
- 2,000 UPS Sidearms

If you could provide these necessary accommodations, The Irish Defense Forces particularly The Army would be most grateful.

Thank You for Your Time.

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Dragon

Federal Ministry Defence
Encrypted: Level III

To: Office of the Ministry of Defense — Éire
CC:Office of the Chief Executive Officer — Rheinmetall Group; Offices of the Executive Board — Rheinmetall Group; Office of the Chief Executive Officer — Heckler & Koch; Offices of the Board of Directors — Heckler & Koch
From: Office of the Federal Ministry of Defence — Fifth German Reich
Subject: Regarding Rheinmetall & H&K Products

Herr Burton,

Upon the request of the Executive Board of Rheinmetall Group & Board of Directors for Heckler & Koch, your request has officially been denied by the Federal Ministry of Defence. The request was made with client confidentiality in mind, and it must be noted that I am merely representing the interests of the companies [Rheinmetall & H&K] in an encrypted environment. Regarding the reasoning why, it is two-fold.

Firstly, both Rheinmetall Group and Heckler & Koch see such a large order as unable to be fulfilled for a new client such as Éire, and feel that it is in their best interest to decline payment or production of military equipment for a new client. Furthermore, the secondary reasoning behind the declining of your offer is due to the high-risk involved with supplying such equipment to a state that is clearly in the process of decline in both quality of governance and in living standards, thanks to the "anarchist social experiment" that has been talked about. The companies [Rheinmetall & H&K] feel that supplying such large amounts of equipment to Éire's Armed Forces would be a detriment to not only their public reputations — considering that it can be guessed that the weapons would be used on non-combatants, according to news reports stipulating that the use of "force" is being authorized by your government — but to Éire's own public reputation as well.

Finally, there is the less-significant reason of Rheinmetall and H&K being unable to supply arms and equipment to the international market as of yet, due to restrictions placed upon them by the Federal Government of Germany, in no part thanks to the disbandment of the German military, due to the tumultuous circumstances the Federal Government finds itself in. As the CEOs have clearly stated to me to tell you, "This is a matter for nonlethal equipment that must be supplied to a federal police unit, not the Army." In my personal opinion, I can agree with both companies and their CEOs as to why they will not sell the equipment. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it should be stated that Rheinmetall and H&K should be opening equipment sales to the international market soon.

Regards,
Peter Nickel
Federal Minister of Defence
Fifth German Reich

✆ +49 (0) 3018 24-000

✉ nickel@bmvg.de

■ Stauffenbergstraße 18, 10785, Berlin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II