STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Èire] Message to The Nations of the World

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"This is excellent. Besides the DPR Rights is there anything else you wish to purchase from the Brazilian Army? As stated there will be no export mark-ups."

@Dragon

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
"Apart from the previously mentioned firearms, that shall be all the defense forces will need in order to protect the country against future enemies or internal threats."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Well, then I will say thank you for the tea. And I oblige you for listening to my sales pitch. With that said, I guess i shall be on my way."

With that, Minister DeSilva exits and heads back to the Minister's car and makes his way to the Brazilian Embassy where he will stay briefly for a short rest and to file a report before catching a flight the next day at Dublin Airport. He expects a new assignment before the day is out.

@Dragon

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
"Its been a real pleasure for me and my colleagues to hear from you, Mr. DeSilva." Cosgrove said politely as the ministers cat vanished from his sight.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency

Message to: Sean Cosgrave, Irish Minister of Defense
Message From: Oscar DeSilva, Brazilian Defense Minister

Greetings Minister Cosgrove,

Your GA's words to the Global Assembly were succinct and forthcoming, and showing a new side of your diplomacy skills. We have completed an order of 200 MSS 1.2 ATGM's and 100 Hermes 450 drone's. Perhaps we can restart talks on other items you may wish to use in your country's self-defense. I am at a top secret location in Europe at the moment. So i could be in Dublin by tomorrow morning. Would you care for another meeting?

Yours,

ODS

@Dragon

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From Sean Cosgrave, Irish Minister of Defense
To Oscar DeSilva, Brazillian Minister of Defense

Greetings to you once again, your excellency. It appears as though things are looking up for my counterparts in the Irish Government. Our foreign minister recently devised a policy on Kosovo with Argentina that could change the way we preceive the region. On another note, I'm most pleased to hear of these two recently completed orders the defense forces will be most grateful to you and your country. At the moment, I am open to such a possibility depending on whats going on tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to seeing you then.

Sincerely,
Sean Cosgrave

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency

Message to: Sean Cosgrave, Irish Minister of Defense
Message From: Oscar DeSilva, Brazilian Defense Minister

Greetings Minister Cosgrove,

Brazil is glad you have received, or should have received all of the weapons we have produced for you. I will be in Dublin within the next few hours. I will just need a pick up at the airport.

@Dragon

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded
Message to Oscar DeSilva, Brazilian Minister of Defense
Message from Sean Cosgrove, Irish Minister of Defense

Ireland is in a better state of mind thanks to the arrival of arms for the defense forces. With regards to your arrival in Dublin, I will dispatch two men in order to drive you to my office for discussions over arms and other matters of great importance.

@Moe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien