STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Airlines

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Hi!
Considering that now Tourism is a thing within the economy system, and that airlines could play a major role in this subject, I would like to suggest that airlines would have to be set up just as any other "military" institution in MN. By that I mean that the playerr would have to purchase the aircraft they will use and set up the routes by neoggiating the flight permits with other players, instead of copy-pasting airline companies from wikipedia with all its aircrafts and routes.

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
You always have Fortnite and Candy Crush for casual games xD

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Completely agree.

Civil corporations is clearly being taken fairly seriously with the most recent economy updates (stock market and national statistics), this is an avenue of roleplay that can be explored.

However to couple this I would suggest a civil ruleset to cover confusion between state and civil.

Last edited:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
That could be a job for the GA I guess, replicate ICAO ingame.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
This is an outstanding proposal Naio. It is impractical to make an actual business account because they get charged so much per tax period, however doing it that way would be cool. Good thinking.
I'm on board with this.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
If on-board with it, don't forget to give it a thumbs up so we know numbers of those interested! :)

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
I can't see any justification for the "stop making our lives harder" movement.

At the moment civil organisations have zero... literally zero... benefit to your government in any way, shape or form. The use of civil organisations in roleplay is next to never so I can't see how the introduction of productions, stock markets and financial attributions have any other than a positive effect on roleplay?

This will allow for a much broader use of roleplay from cabinet departments that are rarely touched in MN. It will give nations a lot more power when it comes to embargos as a result of political decisions as the ceasation of flight routes, for example, will actually have an economic effect on tourism and your domestic income... which it currently does not. We all know deep down that when the Global Assembly or the ICJ make a ruling that we don't really care because it effects us very little, this proposal is a step towards actual damages as a result of your political decisions.

I think what I'm saying is that it can't be making your lives harder if they currently serve no purpose other than a meaningless thread under your nations catagory.

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
We just like to roleplay Airlines because we're avgeeks, we don't want it actually making any difference to our government or nation, cost or benefit. I was the first person to start using Airlines and that was my purpose; to have fun because I'm a massive avgeek. It's like Jamie having fun with his firefighters.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear