STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to the United States [SEC=SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
AMBASSADOR TO THE UNITED STATES
SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (ENCRYPTED)
17 January 2004
Dear Ms. Yoshimitsu,

I have been informed that the President has personally requested that Australia-United States relations begin to restart a once prosperous and close alliance. As the former Prime Minister of Australia I had the privilege of being able to foster such relations under my government. Now that I have been appointed as Ambassador to the United States, I am eager to do it once more for the Gillard Government. We find ourselves thrusted into many security issues ongoing in our region and around the world; Thailand, New Caledonia, the Vatican City, Iraq. These are no easy tasks, but they make them easier when you have trusted and reliable allies in different corners of the globe. Australia finds itself in a challenging time with increasing threats to its sovereignty. Whilst we believe Thailand is beginning to thaw its relations with western powers (and I will be honest: we have been having a level of friendly dialogue with them whilst maintaining an appropriate distance and restriction of information with them), everything they say or do needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Australians take for granted our unique geography and position in the globe, but every day we see that peace of mind increasingly become threatened as other nations seek to use the Pacific and immediate region for their own imperialistic aims. I propose that we organise a meeting between yourself and I at the Embassy here in Washington, along with representatives from the Australian Defence Staff here in Washington D.C., the Australian Federal Police and the Australian Trade and Investment Commission. Prime Minister Gillard has also informed me she wishes to have a state visit to the United States in the near future, something we can also discuss. I expect it to be a fruitful and productive discussion.

Yours sincerely,
Ambassador Kim Beazley.
Embassy of Australia, 1601 Massachusetts Avenue NW, WASHINGTON D.C. 20036
Telephone: +1 202-797-3000
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:
UNOFFICIALNo Business ImpactNo damage. This information does not form part of official duty.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIALLow Business ImpactNo or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIAL: SensitiveLow to Medium Business ImpactLimited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
PROTECTEDHigh Business ImpactDamage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
SECRETExtreme Business ImpactSerious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
TOP SECRETCatastrophic Business ImpactExceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Odinson

Last edited:

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II