STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

(Blood Nation message to India)

Dec 23, 2020
(Private) ( Encrypted): The blood Nation is contacting you to see if we can benefit from one another would you be open to secret talks until we come up with and allience or if we dont end up haveing a aliance i will not disclose anyhting said in the talks either way they end up.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private/Encrypted

The message would be passed through cyberspace in the Indian subnetworks. As the intelligence agencies are not complete the Ministry of Defence would intercept the message.

1609976900083.png

1609976880603.png

?

TO: (UNKNOWN SENDER|Blood Nation) Stazz_Blood115

SUBJECT: Unknown sender

SECURITY: Secret/Encrypted

ATTACHMENTS:

Greetings,

I am unsure of who this is. I am the Minister of Defence for the Republic of India. I am unfamiliar with your IP Address, it appears to come from the Singapore region. If you could identify yourself and your intentions more thoroughly then perhaps we could talk.

Respectfully,
Rajnath Singh
Minister of Defence
Republic of India

Dec 23, 2020
[Encrypted] [Private] Thank you for a speedy reply i am Nomo Pho Minsiter of defence of the Blood Nation we are Currently a new nation in the state you call singapore i apoligize for not Identifing myself clearly and our intentions is to establish a mutual beneficial alliance with you and maybe your allies, is that something your goverment would be open in persueing

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II