STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Canadian Broadcasting Corporation - Local & Global

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020
download.png

Last edited:

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020
CANADIAN RIOTS STILL ONGOING
CBC News | Local | 1997, September

police_push_back_protesters_during_a_demonstration_calling_for_justice_in_the_death_of_george_floyd_and_victims_of_police_brutality._montreal_may_31_2020.the_canadian_press-_graham_hughes.jpg
10810536.jpg

image.

Riots in Montreal and Vancouver​

As of today, there are still riots happening all around the country, police, and civilians gather in crowded areas, people are reminded every day that their struggle is not yet over. The police even say that some of their officers question if they're fighting for the wrong side or not, both believe what they want to believe, but many agree that given the circumstance, both sides need to just back away from each other before it goes out of hand, all we know that this is a battle for the hearts and minds of the people, this battle, will either make or break the country in the coming days.

Moving forward, There has been confirmation from the party that Alent Smith, the leader of the new democratic party of Canada, is currently in talks with key members of the British and United States government, this knowledge sparks hopeful expectations to many Canadians knowing that their fight gained traction, hoping the international community will be sympathetic to their cause and that their cause is just, at least 20-25 percent of the population still trust the government completely but the rest of the country, might not have that same sentiment, most of the people involved are indeed victims of wrongdoings in the past, some of them even came forward to talk to our reporters on the field saying. "I voted for them, they made promises that life will get better for all of us and not just for some of us, but they took my son, they took him for just talking, oh Jesus!, his probably sitting In a jail cell or God knows where, I tried explaining that he just likes to talk, a lot, and they do this to me? to my family why would they? why? They said peace and order, my son is not a criminal, and for the love of whatever Gods they believe in, those lawyers they gave me, saying they were here to help, hell no!, they really did it!, they loved bullsh*ting me with all their explanations, I don't know where my kid is right now, they basically told me to just shut up and follow the damn rules, they took my son! saying it was legal and they want me to just go with that? saying it was for a good reason? hell, they even promised me that they'll take care of him, What? How?. all I know he was arrested in school, can you believe that?, and now his college professors won't even talk to me, he was a passionate kid, I know he was never that political, and if he is, what of it? right? I know because he talks to me about it a lot before, but that's just it, he just likes to talk you know, and there's nothing wrong with that. That's why I'm here Ma'am, I might not know a lot about protest or riots or anything else, just tell them I want my son back!". In addition to those involved are people who are also angry at the government, and that's more than half of the population, for whatever reason may be, people demand change, and they want it sooner than waiting for the next election, fearing government repercussions and a dishonest election result. The people of Canada will decide which group they would want to support but one thing's for sure, whatever happens, there's no going back now.

1608194898454.png

Note: Due to differences in methodology, data from the territories are not included in the trend analysis.
Sources: Statistics Canada, General Social Survey.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II