STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

COL | Phone call to Mexico

Der_Strix

Libertad y Orden!
Aug 30, 2021
"Lead the way Rubio."

The Colombians would still have their Berrettas with them if permitted by their Mexican guests. Fausto would think about how it was ironic for him to be working with criminals to some degree. He didn't voice out this opinion, of course, he knew Mexico operated differently than Colombia, and he was no place to object this early to the operation. Four Colombians would be assigned to this Task Force, all of whom have received basic training back in Military School. Of course, while Colombia never had been in any major wars in recent memory, the battles and skirmishes against paramilitary and rebel groups have provided experience on what a firefight would be like.

One of the Colombians would look towards his Mexican counterpart, chuckle, and light a cigarette while waiting to arrive at their destination. Fausto would nod as the Comisario laid out his plans, picking one of his men to follow the group that would meet up with this so-called Hugo Baldomero Medina Garza. The other three Colombians would exit the vehicle and begin to make a perimeter, making sure to alert the group if there was anything suspicious to report.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private
1630471100902.png

Secretaría de la Defensa Nacional
Translated from Spanish to English

The group would walk towards the front of the compound with the Columbians securing the perimeter. On the roof of the building would be 2 men, with bolt-action rifles and hunting scopes. There would be large spot lights surrounding the inside of the compound. The main gate would be open, as if they were expecting them. Two more armed guards would be posted by the front door, they would open it as they approached.

"HUGO! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"
Rubio would yell.

A stubby man about 1.66cm and large around the gut would come stumbling down the stairs. He was was wearing a fedora, a white tank-top, and worn out blue jeans, he would also have a brown leather belt with a large belt buckle that read 'Viva la Mexico'.

"What you want Cabrón?"

"Sit!" Rubio would kick out a chair. "We want what you know on the Cali Cartel and Juárez Cartel."

"And why the hell would I give you that?"

Rubio, not one for games would pull out his gun and stick it to his head. "Because I'm telling you to give me what I want. We don't have to be enemies, you give me what I want and I get the Feds off your fat ass."

Hugo would chuckle and wheeze. "Who the f*ck are they?" He would ask looking at the Columbians.

"Don't worry who the f*ck they are. Your talking to me right now."

Hugo would let out a sigh and cup his hands on the table. "Fine here's what I know..."

Hugo would share all his knowledge on the Cartels. That there was a secret meeting in Juárez. 'The Big 5' is what they called themselves. The Cali Cartel sent 2 of their top officials and the leader for the Juárez Cartel, Vicente Carrillo Fuentes, shot them both in the head, and had his men kill the representatives from Sinaloa. Hugo was present in the room and hid behind a large couch. Fuentes struck a deal with him. The gulf was to supply 20% to Juárez and in return they don't get attacked. Hugo expressed that a war was brewing for the Cartels and Mexico and America were in the middle of it. Hugo also stated that he had ties in Columbia for Cocaine, however he would not give any names. Something about buyer/seller confidentiality. Hugo said that he would help the Feds in any way he can, but would have to appear loyal to Fuentes. As far as the Cali Cartel goes, he expressed that they would be the biggest rival to Juárez. Cali Cartel had ports, tunnels and means of production and procurement. They also had a large consumer pool of people to join them. Hugo gave up the Cali Cartels sellers in Columbia, confirming what the Columbians already knew, but stated that he had a different seller. Rubio feeling confident, decided to make Hugo a new informant. The Federal Government would leave Hugo's operations alone in return. Rubio would look at the team.

"Need anything else from him? He's all yours." Rubio would state as he pulled away his gun from Hugo's head.

If nothing else needed to be said they would leave. Hugo would give one final remark.

"And one more thing Cabrón. If you ever come back to my turf with a gun to my head again, you won't leave here alive."

Der_Strix