STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

COL | Phonecall to Brazil

Der_Strix

Libertad y Orden!
Aug 30, 2021
PHONECALL IS ENCRYPTED AND DONE IN A SECURE LINE

Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores de Colombia

In his post at the Colombian embassy in Brasilia, Ramiro Eloy Guadarrama, Colombia's ambassador to Brazil, was fidgeting with his hands as orders from the Ministery of Foreign Affairs came through. It was odd, the Government never really cared about foreign relations for the past several years, why now? He silently asked himself. Reading through the documents once again, he took a big sigh, picked up the phone, and made a call to the Brazilian Department of International Relations (JakeDorent) . He tapped his fingers on his desk, eager to speak to the Brazilians with an unusual request from the higher-ups.

Reactions: Jay

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
The Brazilian Chief of International Relations, Pedro Santana Galego, was in the end of his break, returning to his office with a warm cup of coffee, he'd sit back on his chair with a satisfied sigh, before turning to the ringing phone, he had been notified of the phone call and who it was, After making sure it was properly secure and encrypted, the Chief would pick up and answer.

"
Good day Ambassador Guadarrama, how may I help you today?"

Der_Strix

Der_Strix

Libertad y Orden!
Aug 30, 2021
PHONECALL IS ENCRYPTED AND DONE IN A SECURE LINE
All dialogue is in Brazilian Portuguese, translated to English unless specified otherwise

"Good day Mr. Galego. I wish to inform you that the Colombian Government wishes to re-establish diplomatic relations with Brazil, as well as some... other things that would be best discussed in person. As such, I would like to ask you where and when we could hold such a meeting."

He would then sift through the drawers of his table, pulling out a couple of documents that needed to be signed yesterday. An assistant would knock on the door, prior to opening it. While the Brazilian chief was drinking coffee, Guadarrama would be greeted by another mountain of paperwork. Guadarrama would thank the assistant before proceeding.

"I would also like to request that this meeting would be... private in nature. No need for ceremonies and the like."

His Portuguese, while intelligible, would be served with an undeniable Colombian accent. He would continue to read and sign away the documents on his desk while waiting for a response.

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
Galego sat silent for a moment, before nodding to himself.

"
Yes of course, If you wish, we can meet here at my office, what time would be best fitting for you?"

Galego turned to look out the window as he spoke on the telephone, thinking as he awaited a response from his Colombian counterpart.

Der_Strix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II