STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020
hi there I would like to come back and rp, I submitted my request to change my account a name and I wish to play as Germany this time, I was playing Canada before, hopefully there is space for me to rp again thank you.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Hi Zander97

Welcome back to the forum! I might be a little too late to meet you those years ago when your first roleplay, but I am excited to see you here roleplaying! The staff are busy at the moment, you know, this time of the year is normally chaotic for the Westerners. But as soon as you get accepted, I believe you can call this place home again!

Bossza007

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi Zander97

Welcome back to the forum! I might be a little too late to meet you those years ago when your first roleplay, but I am excited to see you here roleplaying! The staff are busy at the moment, you know, this time of the year is normally chaotic for the Westerners. But as soon as you get accepted, I believe you can call this place home again!

Bossza007
and i never expected thailand to be a world power, excited to see how big your army is nowadays :)

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Hi Zander97,

You can always look at my national subforum if you wish to learn more about my roleplay. I have made a Wikipedia-like thread, which is pinned, so you can always read what happened during my time here as I continue the world-building exercise. It's about 6000 to 7000 ish words, so it is not that long to read, right? Also, the World Power status in this game is not about military power, which is very irrelevant, it is about influence. I consider my Armed Forces to be weak.

Anyway, hope to see you soon.