STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CONGO] Diplomatic Outreach to Poland

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Foreign Ministry of Poland ( ManBear )

Subject: Diplomatic Outreach Program

CC:

Greetings. With the world now more polarized than ever, and tumultuous events going free throughout the civilized world, it is now more important than ever that we expand our diplomatic ties. Poland's position on the international stage has as of yet been undefined. As a point of interest of our Empire is to expand influence and relations outside of Africa, I am looking to invite you over to the Congo for an in-person meeting. If you are unable to attend, a video call will suffice. In this meeting, we can discuss topics of concern in international politics and within our own nations, and how we may help each other. I hope to hear back from you.

Best Regards,
Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020

To: Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent

Subject: Re: Diplomatic Outreach Program

CC:

Security: Secured and Encrypted

Greetings,

I would first of all like to thank you for reaching out to Poland with peaceful intentions. We are happy to see peaceful communication during this tumultuous time, as you have stated. While we do not necessarily agree with the statement that Poland's position has not yet been defined, we can agree that Poland has not been as vocal about its position outside of those involved. I can agree to an in-person meeting within the Congo. I can be within the Congo in a few days time, if that is acceptable.

Sincerely,
Ambassador Pietr Zielenski
Polish Foreign Ministry - Africa and the Middle East Division

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Foreign Ministry of Poland ( ManBear )

Subject: Diplomatic Outreach Program

CC:

I am glad you can agree to visit us in person. You may leave for Kinshasa at your earliest convenience, we would suggest your landing at N'Dolo airport as our primary international airport is out of service following a gruesome Turkish Balistic Missile Strike that killed hundreds of civilians. When you arrive, I will personally meet you and ferry you over the Palace of the People, where we can speak in the former senate chamber. I anticipate your arrival.

Best Regards,
Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020

SubjectL Re: Diplomatic Outreach Program

CC:

Security: Encrypted and Secured

I shall leave shortly then. Expect my arrival at the N'Dolo airport within a few days time. Everyone in Poland is saddened to hear of the civilian casualties within Congo due to the Turkish aggressive actions.

Sincerely,
Ambassador Pietr Zielenski
Polish Foreign Ministry - Africa and the Middle East Division

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Having sent a communication prior to leaving Poland with his itinerary, Ambassador Pietr stepped off of the aircraft onto Congolese soil. He was ready to begin his duty for Poland and begin negotiations with the Congolese people. He was hoping that the Congolese government had his ride setup for when he arrived, the heat of the African nation was something he was unfamiliar with.

Kelly the Mad

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
The MIT would begin tracking the movements of the Polish via media and unencrypted messages. A national project would be underway to begin crippling the Congolese internet infrastructure which will be disclosed in Operation Blackout A. The Congolese are not known to have any security service that will be able to halt the advancement of the project and plans would be devised to conduct a false flag operation against the Poles.
Kelly the Mad ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Encrypted and Secured

Polish Office of State Protection would notice the unencrypted traffic regarding the Polish Diplomatic Mission to the Congo from Turkey and begin monitoring Turkish Assets within and around the Congo.

Subject: Re: Diplomatic Outreach Program

CC: Polish Office State Protection; Polish Armed Forces; United States of America Department of Foreign Affairs Odinson

Security: Encrypted and Secured

We have noticed concerning traffic from Turkey regarding the Polish Diplomatic Mission to the Congolese Empire. We are forwarding the information to you as a means of transparency.

Sincerely,
Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Upon arrival at N'Dolo airport, the Polish Ambassador would be ushered into a civilian taxi. Surrounding the taxi would be a number of French-made VAB APCs, manned by Congolese troops. After a short ferry to the magnificent Palace of the People, the Ambassador would be directed by armed soldiers to the Senate chamber. The building was abuzz with armed guards, high-ranking military officials, diplomatic and communications personnel. Onwudiwe would meet him at the Senate chambers threshold, shaking his hand firmly, a grin on his face.

"Welcome to the beating heart of our nation's operations command, Ambassador. If you will follow me we can converse properly in my office." He would bring the ambassador through the chamber, the seats of former senators being transformed into computer terminals and seats for briefing. The current mission being briefed on a large white wall by a projector was Operation Gold Standard, dictating the plans for an invasion into Saudi Arabia to be enacted in the next few days. The Ambassador would see little of this before he was into an airy hallway, and then into a bright room decorated with leather furniture, the smell of tobacco hanging heavily in the air.

"Please, take a seat. Pour yourself some whiskey." He would bring out a bottle of good whiskey and three shot glasses, he poured one for himself and the armed guard standing silently against a far wall. The Soldier thanked him by his first name returned to his vigilant overlook. "Now, Ambassador.. I have not been fully briefed as to the stance of your government on the Turkish and Saudi Arabian crises. I believe that our stance so far should be apparent.. What with the massive casualties sustained by our armed forces and innocent civilians at the hands of the Turks."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
After being ushered into the civilian cab flanked by the VAB APCs manned by Congolese troops, the Ambassador thanked the security detail for taking such care with him. He had received an update after landing regarding the Turkish Intelligence Agency's attempts to run black flag operations against the Congo and Poland.

The Ambassador would make note of the invasion plans he had scanned in the room before continuing on with the acting Regent.

"Don't mind if I do, sir," the Ambassador stated as he poured two ounces of liquor into the glass before shooting it. He had spent his first two years at University drinking his way to being on academic probation before getting his act together. He could drink with the best of the college guys.

"The Polish stance on the Turkish issue is as follows. We hosted Peace Talks within Warsaw to ease the tensions in the Middle East when the crisis between Turkey and Israel began escalating. The Turks showed up with armed jets to the Peace Talks and ran away when we responded with armed aircraft of our own. After our talk about meeting, the Polish Office of State Security received word that the Turks may be planning black flag operations to ruin any relationship that the Congo and Poland may have. So far we have learned the operation will be called Blackout A. I'm sure POSP has sent, or is in the process of sending, a detailed packet explaining everything that they have uncovered. The targeting of Civilian targets in wartime is not something that Poland will ever agree with. There are rules and regulations for war to minimize deaths and Poland supports these regulations."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The Chief of Army would be taken aback, blinking for a second before setting down his glass.

"A false flag operation? Are the Turks in any position to try such a drastic move in two countries so far geographically separated from each other and themselves? It would seem... Impractical. Excuse me for a second, please, Ambassador. I hope you understand that what you have just told me is of extreme importance and top priority." He would step out into the hallway for a minute, before returning and sliding his phone away.

"Apologies, now we can continue. We are glad your stance against Turkey is decisive. It would appear then that we are both being targeted by this regime..." he would shake his head slowly. The Turks had no boundaries. To calm his nerves, he knocked back the shot and pulled out a long, thick cigar that he cut and lit up, taking care to blow the smoke behind him as not to accidentally agitate the Ambassador. He spaced out for a number of seconds, before refocusing and placing a few additional cigars on the table in case the Ambassador wanted one. He also passed one over to his guard.

"Before we get into the nitty-gritty of our predicament on the international stage, as I'm sure our conversation will continue for quite a while, I would like to ask a more light-toned question. For means of freight transportation, the Congo is about to conduct a major railway expansion. We were wondering if Poland would be willing to sell us some engines for use on these railways, as well as the accompanying cars. Our budget for total purchases goes up to 1,000,000,000 dollars."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Ambassador took the shot of burning liquor as the Chief of Army stepped out of the room. Sucking air through his teeth as one does in the movies, he set the glass carefully back onto the table.

"No apologies necessary, sir. I understand the need to inform whomever you needed to of this new information regarding the aggressor Turkey." At the offer of a cigar, the Ambassador held his hand up and shook his head. "Unfortunately sir, I have quit smoking for the time being. My wife complained I smelled bad." He laughed as he said it.

"Now. That is something we could assist with. We have a number of diesel and electric locomotives that are available for sale. I would have to get in contact with the correct people back home to get you prices for such items but I'm sure we could work out such a deal that would benefit both of our nations. Is there anything else the Congo is wishing to purchase? Or establish a trade agreement, perhaps? I know the waters will be dangerous around your ports but Poland has never been afraid of bullies."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Onwudiwe would laugh along with the Ambassador, his own wife had once said something along those lines.

"As for purchases, the Lublin-class Landing ship looks quite appealing. Currently, we are short on ships capable of deploying large numbers of troops amphibiously, and the Lublin seems to be a very affordable vessel. We would be looking to purchase two of these ships, offering a price of half a billion for the pair. As for a trade agreement, I believe such an endeavor should wait until world tensions have calmed significantly. Once that day comes, I would be very willing to set up a large trade route between our two countries."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Ambassador pulled a paper pad from his briefcase before beginning to write down the Lublin-Class with an asterisk next to it. Next that he wrote the price offered of five hundred million dollars. They could make a sum off of this purchase if they accepted but might be willing to negotiate a higher amount.

"If that is the will of the Congolese people, then we shall wait on establishing a trade agreement until world tensions lower to a tolerable level. Another topic on demand at the Palace is establishing a presence outside of Poland where its forces will be able to deploy to hotspots around the world. For a little clarification, Poland intends on being a world power one day. Not to enforce its will on other nations but to insure the citizens of the world are safe from corruption, murder, and mayhem. While, I know this may seem ideological bullshit, pardon my french, but it is something his Majesty is passionate about. While we strengthen our ties between the Congolese Empire and the Kingdom of Poland, I have been asked to see if in the future Congo would be willing to support a Polish military base to help accomplish these goals. It doesn't require an immediate answer nor would it be an immediate action. My superiors have asked me to pass on a few key details about what Poland would be able to offer. Domestic Production License for certain products for the Congolese Army and Navy. Construction costs would be entirely covered by the Polish Government. We would also offer assistance with upgrading the Congolese infrastructure. We recently assisted the people of Vietnam in setting up cellular towers and internet infrastructure and would be willing to assist the Congolese people with the same. Like I said, however. This does not require an immediate decision.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The Cheif of the Army would pause and think the proposal over.

"I do believe that could be arranged. From what I know you Poles have quite a bit of equipment at your disposal, and the Congo is always needing to find a method of producing its own weaponry for once... That could be arranged. At a later date. Now, it is time to discuss the point I find even more important than all of these dealings: The issue of Turkey. As you may have gotten a peek at in the Senate Chamber, a full-scale invasion of Saudi Arabia is underway. Over 160 cruise missiles have been fired at military targets, killing an estimated 16,000 soldiers, and our armor and troops have made landfall. Our next move is to push the capital and force a surrender. This is only a preparation, setting up a staging zone from which the Congo can more effectively assault the Turks. You may have also heard, we have made successful attacks on the Turkish navy, sinking two frigates at the cost of one of our own. However, unbeknownst to most anyone outside of this room, our premier naval asset is lurking off the coast of Greece in hiding for its opportunity to decapitate the Turks. Once their president can be located, he and his cabinet are as good as gone. With their dictator gone, I hope they will collapse quickly."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Ambassador would nod as the Chief of Army spoke, writing notes on his pad of paper. Mainly shorthand to stop anyone from understanding should someone come in possession of the book.

"Any reports of Civilian casualties at the cruise missile impact sights?" The ambassador would ask bluntly. As he had stated before, Poland was one to defend the citizens of the world and indiscriminate killing would not be looked upon favorably by the crown.

"Sorry for the bluntness of the question, sir. But while we are aware civilian casualties will occur in a warzone, one must still make steps to limit these. Another question I'd like to ask is why tell me this. While I shall carry this secret no further than my superiors and definitely not to the Turks, I must inquire as to why tell me this?" He was simply gauging the man's reaction. Sometimes secrets were too hard to keep and having a confidant helps carry the burden. It was something he was willing to do should it further Poland's goals but one must be careful with who they trust in the current climate.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"For civilian casualties, we do not have eyes in the region and as such can only guess, but we very specifically target military instalations- and the missiles utilized TV terminal guidance, meaning misfires onto civilians were impossible. As such, we doubt civilian casualties in total are anywhere near the number of 30 dead. Our campaign in Saudi Arabia has no intent to harm the Saudi people, only to facilitate the downfall of the Turks."

Upon hearing the Pole's next question, he would hesitate a second, taking a puff of his cigar, before continuing. "Though we fight in a war with many other free countries, I must admit we have been widely perceived as just as bad as the Turks. While the 'United Coalition' consists of every other party in the war, the Congo is the only actor in the entire conflict who is completely and entirely alone in its efforts. Our communications with the other powers have been very limited, and only recently have we received an invitation for cooperation- though that is from a single member of the coalition, and no doubt not supported by the rest.

"Throughout this war, the Congo has also suffered the most, besides the Turks and Saudis. 5,000 peacekeeping troops were ruthlessly slaughtered alongside 9,000 innocent Jews. We took the war's first casualties, and to this day we still take on more. I would not be surprised if we took the last. What I'm trying to get at here, is that while the Congo has fine relations with some nations, steadfast allies are something we still lack. I hope that our relationship with Poland can grow beyond the bounds of trade partners."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"I apologize if I may have upset you sir, but Poland does like to be careful with whom it does business and considers a friend. But I am happy to hear that you have attempted to limit civilian casualties to the best of your ability. I shall take that into consideration in future dealings."

At the answer to his next question, the Ambassador smiled. "Poland is no stranger to being alone in a fight against superior foes. Our history with Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union is one that is taught in most nations' history books. And we understand that the Congo has suffered the most from this war. We have heard about the attacks against the Congolese people and with the information Turkey will be attempting to perform a black flag operation to ruin any chance of friendship between Poland and the Congo. A steadfast friendship that goes beyond simple trade deals is something that Poland is looking forward to. Especially with the Congolese Empire." The Ambassador couldn't guarantee such a friendship but he could hint that he was going to put a favorable word into the King's ear.

"Maybe once the conflict is over, you would be willing to visit Poland and his Majesty in Warsaw. Our tobacco is good, our liquor is better, and our women are something only dreamt of." He laughed at the saying his father used to say. "It's something my father used to say when I was in secondary school and now that I'm older I can appreciate it."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"We are glad. I do believe that even during this time of crisis I could likely make a visit to Warsaw, it would be an honor to be in your Kings presence. However, I doubt the wife would take too kindly to me partaking in your women." He would chuckle, before returning to his smile. "Are there any other topics you would like to bring up, Ambassador? We are fully prepared to answer any questions or queries."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Just one more. This is regarding the accusations thrown at the Congolese Military for killing eighty thousand civilians in Saudi Arabia. I understand who the accusations are coming from but it is something we must investigate. I do not wish to cause any bad faith between us and our nations so I simply yes or no will suffice. No need to explain."

"In regards to your question about the purchase train engines and cars, once I am in the Polish embassy here in Kinshasa I will reach out to the department in charge of the selling of equipment to get the required information. I'm sure we will be able to do business there."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"The Congo has caused no civilian deaths intentionally or unnecessarily anywhere in the world to this day." He would go stone-faced as he said this. He took these accusations seriously.

"But I cannot wait for you to come back to us with a quote on those locomotives. The Congo is long overdue government-run rail transport, considering that rail is the second most efficient means of transportation in our nation."

ManBear