STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CONGO] Diplomatic Outreach to Poland

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"A walk would be pleasant. Since you don't seem eager to tour our facility... Well, we have nothing to hide. I would like to at least show you our naval dockyards. There you can oversee our fleet. Or maybe stop back by Charlie Field, where you came into this country, and look over our airforce? Whatever you are willing to do, I want to show you around our nation's war machines. No better way to ensure you we are capable of defending ourselves and others and prove our worth as an ally."

He would stand and show them the way through the great hall and out of the building, so that they were walking on a path around the property, looking out onto the Congo river and Brazzaville across it. Looking back at the palace in the opposite direction of the river, a sentry of Counter-Terrorist operatives could be seen every 100 feet or so, at attention, even with no one watching them. But these men were several hundred feet from the path and appeared to pay no attention to them.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The two agents would nod and follow Bintu out of the building, careful to keep close to Bintu as they walked. They would take in the sites as they walked, one looking around while the other watched Mister Bintu.

"I would like to apologize if I came across as rude earlier, Bintu." Igor was the first of the Poles to speak on the walk. "But I hope you can understand our hesitance to explore a facility you described as almost never seen by an outside and is the most secure building within the Congolese Empire." He transitioned from English to French as he spoke until he spoke nothing but. He knew the official language of the Congo had been French and Mister Bintu most likely spoke it fluently. "Your palace guars are well trained, sir. Even with no superior officer watching them, they remain at attention. Especially on such a hot and humid day."

Back within the Great Hall, the Polish Foreign Minister would offer the next step on the agenda.

"In an effort to further promote unity between our two great nations. I have come with an offer for your students to come study within Poland and for Polish students to come study within the Congo. I have already taken the liberty of drawing up the necessary documents for you to look over," he said as he reached into his briefcase and pulled a packet of papers before sliding them over to the Regent. "Detailed within these documents is a Memorandum of Understanding of Education between the Congolese Empire and the Kingdom of Poland. Please take a second to look over the documents."

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
ON EDUCATION AGREEMENT
BETWEEN
THE KINGDOM OF POLAND
AND THE
EMPIRE OF THE CONGO

The Kingdom of Poland Royal Ministry of Education (RMOE), a ministry of His Majesties Government of the Kingdom of Poland Affairs, and the Imperial Congolese Ministry of Education (CMOE), a ministry of his Excellencies Government of the Empire of the Congo Affairs hence therein referred “to as the Participants”;

Recognizing the need to strengthen educational relationships between both parties to solidify cultural and educational relations in long-term bilateral relations;

Recognizing the need to invest in the tools and skillset needed for future leaders of industry, politics, commerce, and innovation through a multi-dimensional educational experience exposing students to the globe and its many cultures and peoples;

Highlighting the value of international education cooperation by nations as a means of strengthening educational institutions, exposing students to foreign cultures, development of life skills, and linguistic skills to develop relationships with a wide network of people

Further highlighting the increase trust, friendship, standing of the Participants in the international community, through expanding cooperation on areas of science, education, and human development;

Concurring in agreeing to closely cooperate on all educational issues, as follows:

1. Working together

The Participants in the MOUEA will look for opportunities to cooperate, including through seeking to optimize and develop the Polish-proposed Educational Agreement through financial, material, and other resources of both institutions, at the capacity deemed appropriate by relevant educational ministers and sub-ordinate authorities on the creation of the Polish-Congolese Educational Exchange Program hence refereed to as (PCEEP). Recognizing the initiative as beneficial and of mutual interest to both participants, shall ensure the close cooperation and development of PCEEP and its maintenance.

Cooperative activities between the Participants under the Memorandum may consist of exchanges of students, sharing of educational information, exchange of temporary educational staff, exchange of students under PCEEP, cooperation in holding of cultural immersion activities to understand local culture and meetings of students amongst each other; and cooperative activities to increase close relations between students.

Resources to be shared between the Participants under the Memorandum may consist of financial coverage for students, textbooks specifically prepared for students, linguistic support staff, embassy oversight of parental supervision and monitoring, support networks, meals and accommodation, airfare, mental health and physical wellbeing support, cultural immersive activities, etc…

The Parties agree in good faith, to adhere the educational ethics of conduct, respect, authenticity, and integrity in their actions and work.

2. Priority issues

The Participants agree to therein to the following binding terms in an effort to ensure the implementation of the provisions of Clause 1; Working Together of the Memorandum and shall seek to cooperate on areas of mutual interest;
a) the Participants agree to select students of from a diverse educational background to study in the Empire of the Congo and Kingdom of Poland under the PCEEP initiative,
i) Students shall be selected and nominated by their local school administrations and submitted to the relevant Educational Ministry in each respective country,
ii) Students may apply individually through the PCEEP website, however, they may not apply if already submitted by an educational institution recognize by the relevant national education authority,
b) the Participants agree to provide 60-100% of the tuition, accommodation (including meals and uniforms) based on the circumstances of the applicants and shall joint-finance the PCEEP fund through national finances,
c) the Participants agree that English will be the language of instruction for students under the PCEEP program, and that the language of instruction shall be of qualified teachers of the TOFEL, English major, or a recognized and reputable English exam certification,
i) Students shall be required to take an introductory level language course in Polish & Congolese under PCEEP and shall be pre-registered for either Congolese or Polish by the PCEEP-MOE committee in their scheduling.
The Participants agree to limit the program to 250 Polish students and 250 Congolese students for a duration of two years at maximum, and shall be based on an annual application period with already admitted students required to reapply to maintain their positions;
a) The program shall be limited to in aggregate of 250 students of each respective Participant, and shall not exceed thus unless otherwise agreed upon by either party. Noting 250 is not a minimum, but the maximum, and neither party is obliged to fill out their quota of students for the program,
b) The program duration shall consist of two years, unless otherwise agreed upon by the PCEEP administrative board on special circumstances of individual students, and shall be based on a yearly application,
c) The PCEEP administrative board maintains the right, through a simple majority, to dismiss, expel, and remove individuals from the program on the basis of misconduct such as racist actions, bullying, verbal and physical abuse to staff, students, and general citizens, juvenile behavior, and other actions unfit of students.

3. Administrative Arrangements

Unless otherwise altered by the parties, the exchange of funds, resource allocation, and costs deemed essential to carry out the activities of the Memorandum shall be borne by each party as agreed and amended.

All cooperative activities conducted under the Memorandum shall be subject to the respective applicable national laws and regulations, wherein exempt by the given authorities in contradictions between the Memorandum and relevant laws.

To the extent feasible and permitted by the respective national laws, the Republic of Congolese and Kingdom of Poland agree to waive their right immunity or special status for minors, and shall ensure that all students under the age of nineteen (19) shall be protected by the juvenile law and protected from prosecution as adults regardless of the respective national law.

The Governments and relevant agencies and entities shall facilitate the grant of visas and other clearances necessary for students and temporary parental or guardian support to enter and leave on a multi-entry visa for the duration of their educational requirements was outlined in the memorandum.

The PCEEP administrative group shall consist of 2 Polish educational officials selected by the Polish Government, 2 Congolese educational officials selected by the Congolese Government, and 1 educational officially agreed upon by both parties to conduct the review, allocation, and other administrative functions of PCEEP

Any dispute related to the interpretation and application of this MoU will be resolved amicably and shall not be used as a political tool by either participant. Resolving their disputes through the PCEEP Administrative Arrangements of Chapter 3, and if unable, through the Ministries of Education of both nations, and shall not take premature of unilateral action that puts at risk the lives, wellbeing, and educational prospects of benefactory students under PCEEP

5. Duration of MoU

The present MoU will come into effect on the date of signature, and is in tended indefinitely, unless terminated by either Participant. Thereafter, it will be automatically renewed for on an annual periods with the same provisions unless objected to by either Participant through a formal notice by the Minister of Education. Any written notice of termination will only take effect after the completion of the academic year after the date of the notice and any activities or programs carried out during the period of the termination shall be under the binding terms of the agreement until ceased.

The Memorandum may be amended at any time by mutual written agreement of the Parties including areas such as program size and term length.

For the Kingdom of Poland Royal Ministry of Education: _____________________________________
For the Empire of the Congo's Ministry of Education: _____________________________

English
French
Polish

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Pleasantly surprised by fluent French, Bintu would respond in his own accented French, which he was very comfortable with, though he knew and spoke English as well as several other languages fluently. He made a point of knowing the language of any person he came face to face with, just in case.

"I fully understand your decision. If I were in your position I certainly wouldn't take up that offer. However, as for the tour of our public bases, I still believe it is the best way to show your nation our full capabilities. It is truly a different experience in person. As for our guards, they are members of the national Counter-Terrorism unit who flew over here with you. They are the best-trained soldiers on the continent, if not some of the best in the world. There are only 40 here, but all 500 members are on 2-hour preparedness at the least, and about half of those are at a 10-minute response preparedness. Quite impressive. Especially when they are at work."

—————————
The regent would look over the document once, twice, and then a third time... He approved.

"Minister, this is an excellent proposal. Boosting the higher education of both of our nations and tying hundreds of each of our brightest students to each other will certainly help to establish a deep-seated bond between our two nations. I would be proud to sign this document with you."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Ivan nodded as the Congolese intelligence operative spoke. They would very much like to tour the bases and gather what little intelligence they could gather but they didn't dare venture too far from the safety of the delegates lest they be charged with espionage or just simply abducted for interrogation. While this was a relatively friendly nation, they had been trained to take no unnecessary risks. Intelligence was easy to obtain. Operatives were hard to train.

"As much as we would like to tour the facilities, we do not wish to impose on our hosts to much. We would, however, like to discuss with you an exchange of sorts." Ivan would stop walking once they were a sufficient distance away from anyone who might overhear. "We have a concerned party that would like to offer a trade of sorts. In exchange for any information we gather regarding actionable intelligence on hostile nations and groups, we would like you and your people to do the same. With our two groups working together to protect the interests of both of our nations, I am sure we can assure each other's safety. Now, we are not asking for information on the Congo. Just information that would result in harm done to Poland, its allies, or its people."

Ivan would stare directly into Bintu's eyes as he spoke. The way the man sat in the chair with his hand resting just above his hip, signified to him the man was armed. Both he and Igor had been trained in hand to hand combat by Polish Special Forces and were more than ready to defend themselves if needed.

"We appreciate that, Mr. Regent. And we agree. By focusing on the education of our youth, we can begin to build a better world for them. Educate them on things we, ourselves, were not educated on and the world will blossom into a utopia." The Foreign Minister would slide the pens over to the Regent. Allowing the Regent to sign the document was meant as a sign of respect. "We should also discuss what third party will oversee the Congolese-Polish Student exchange. Traditionally we have chosen Ukraine in the past but the troubles prohibit them from participating this time."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"I see. It's a shame you'd like to pass on the demonstration of our navy and airforce. I was looking forward to it. But this exchange... well I find it a very important deal that we need to put in place. Intelligence is more valuable than gold in the modern-day, and in order to ensure a tight bond between our organizations, I do believe it is a necessity. We are fully willing to share all information we have gathered on relevant targets. If, of course, you do the same."

————————————
"Yes yes, I've heard of their recent troubles... Well, which countries is your nation closest with politically? The Congo has found itself at odds with many of the world powers and nearby nations, so our allies are few and far between. I believe you'll be able to select an excellent third party."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Ivan offered his hand to Bintu, after removing it from his pant's pocket, after the African finished speaking. There were no legal documents to sign on such an exchange. At least not yet. Two men's handshakes would serve as the binding contract. And the slip of paper holding a discreet email address for the man to contact him at in the palm of his hand could be passed and safely without prying eyes.

"That sounds good to me, friend. Shall we return to the meeting or do you have anything you wish to discuss with us?"

_________

"Historically, it would be Ukraine we would consider the closest politically but we will select a third party and send along the information so your cabinet can sign off on it." The Polish Foreign Affairs Minister would take a drink of the water. "Feel free to sign the document at your leisure sir. I do believe the National Defense aide had something to bring up as well." He motioned his hand towards one of the other men in suits sitting on the Polish side of the table.

"Hello sir, I am Anastazy Nowak and a representative from the Polish Ministry of National Defense. I know earlier in the talks between Poland and the Congolese Empire we had discussed the possibilities of establishing a Polish footprint on the African Continent to assist in stabilizing the continent while also fighting terrorism and enemies of the state. I have been instructed to bring this back up with you during these talks and see about negotiating it into existence. We are able to offer production licenses for vehicles, equipment, and aircraft to ensure the conceptualization of this dream."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Bintu would take the man's hand and then turn back to rejoin the meeting.

The Regent would hand the pen back to the man after signing the paper. He would then turn to the Pole who addressed him.

"Mr. Nowak... Yes, I do recall these prior conversations and I can say that my government is still very willing to pursue these interests, especially in search of these production licenses desperately needed by our nearly entirely foreign imported armed forces. It would go a long way for our coffers and our armies' independence. Now, when you propose a 'footprint', what in specifics are you talking about here? A military base? A civic embassy or other representation? Business representation?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Well, sir, the end goal would be to have a military footprint established within Africa to assist our allies within the continent with troubles that have seem to grow with wild abandon since the end of Colonialism on the African Continent. But that is the end goal. Aside from the educational exchange program is the beginning of this goal. Warlords, terrorists, natural disasters. These are all things that have plagued the African continent for decades and by Poland establishing a foothold here, whether militarily or through civic means, Poland feels we can assist the Congo and her other allies in eradicating these problems or assisting those affected by them. We would not place a large force here. At least, not at first. We would establish ourselves here and provide additional security for your forces as well as logistical support. Right now we are leaning towards a Fighter Wing, Helicopter Squadron, and a Regiment sized troop to provide support. As for the how to acquire the base, we can attach our forces to an already existing base or we can begin constructing of a new one elsewhere. What are your thoughts on this, Regent Onwudiwe?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Yes, that all sounds very much doable. I was thinking that your air wing could be attached to 'Charlie Field', our largest airbase just outside of Kinshasa with the most developed supply chain and defenses. As for the infantry, a separate base should be constructed, as currently, our army infrastructure is severely lacking."

An aide would burst into the room, followed by four guards with arms. He would rush to the regent's side and whisper something into his ear. He would go pale.

"Mr. Nowak. I'm afraid to say that national security has just been threatened in the form of ballistic missiles likely directed toward the capital. This building is considered to be at high risk. I would very highly recommend you come with me to be evacuated to a secondary location, along with all of your aides and guards."

Outside, a dozen Mi-26M helicopters would buzz the rooftops of the capital city, landing in public parks or parking lots outside of major government buildings to evacuate essential personnel out of the city. Five of these helicopters would land outside of the palace, where the Regent would immediately board one along with all of the aids present at the meeting. Bintu would quietly slip on behind him. Two helicopters would begin rapidly loading palace staff, a third would take on pallets of vital information and relics, and the final helicopter would wait for the Polish delegation if they chose to evacuate as well.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Minister Nowak would be writing down key pieces of information given to him from the regent, such as Charlie Field and construct new base, before an aide and four armed guards would burst into the room. A sense of panic popped into the stomach of the Minister before the Regent would explain what was going on. With a smile, he closed his notebook and stood up.

"By all means, sir. Lead the way."

The POSP agents that accompanied the delegation would take up positions with the Polish Delegation and begin moving towards the fifth helicopter. Once on board they would buckle themselves into the seats and wait for the journey of wherever they were going to begin. Hopefully whatever was going on would not sour the present negotiations once they began again.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The helicopter took off of the lawn, second behind the Regent's own helicopter. A helicopter gunship soon joined them, providing armed escort. The four attendants in the back of the Pole's helicopter made sure everyone was secured as the craft turned nose down and sped across the city. After a few minutes of flight, they arrived at Charlie Field, where all of the helicopters landed and many disgorged their contents out onto the landing field. After a quick check, the Regent's and the Polish occupied helicopters would take off again, with their escort, flying another short distance to a calm, colonial style mansion a few miles out in the jungle. As they flew away, they could see two more helicopter gunships takeoff to escort the evacuation flights. Several fighters stood at the ready, and in the shade of a large hangar, the Poles could see the glint of a massive bomber, presumably more in the dozens of hangars lining the airfield.

Finally, they touched down once more. The cargo doors would open into a humid, sweet smelling field sparsely marked with gorgeous wildflowers, red and yellow and purple, imported from abroad to decorate the beautiful manor. The Regent would step out and meet back up with delegation, leading them into the house as his own aides followed behind them.

Inside, mahogany made up most surfaces, although marble also featured prominantly. Standing on either side of the main double wide doors, nine foot tall solid belgian black marble sculptures of Belgian knights stood ominously over those entering. The most plush, luxurious furniture filled the place, and the smell of a delicious feast in the making wafted through the house. Walking through several rooms, they finally came to a massive study, featuring several large tables, writing desks, type writers and computers, and a wall of whiskeys and other drinks. Taking down a bottle, the Regent would pour himself a conservative glass, offering some to his guests, concious of the mistakes that led him to this position.

Finally, he would sit down and invite the Minister Nowak to sit down.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The global stage nowadays is... frankly, unprecidented. The Swedes have claimed us to be terrorists and have been holding two of our citizens, government employees, interned in South Africa for over a year now. Considering the apparent threats to 'terrorists', we figured they might slander us so and that we may be a threat. Despite the apparent claims that the post was a fraud, over these days we have yet to hear again of a direct contact with or statement from the Swedish government. Now I will tell you something, if it was claimed by a fraudster that my government was about to use standoff weapons against several other countries, I would immediately go into damage control. It would take no more than an hour for me to clear it up. However, it has been days, and no response from Sweden... It leads me to believe something bigger is going on. I have never trusted Sweden. Their imperialistic tendencies in South Africa have been a black spot on Africa since they started. Now, what was it that you were saying before our... emergency shall we say?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Polish envoys tried to enjoy the scenery of the African countryside as they flew. As much as they could considering the events that led to them being ferried from their own exfiltration option, the airliner they arrived in, and the perceived safety of Kinshasa. Still, the thick jungle of the Congo was not something the Poles were used to. Alpine forests and temperate grasslands were home to them. The sweltering heat and humidity was not something any of the group had experienced at length, except for maybe the occasional vacation abroad.

Upon entering the elegant manor, reminiscent of past colonial horrors, they still had to admire the Belgian statues flanking the doors and the elegantly carved mahogany and classic style of the marble. At the mention of a stiff drink, Minister Nowak declined while the Foreign Minister would accept gratefully. The Foreign Minister was not used to such action, whereas the Deputy Defense Minister had some experience with military helicopter rides.

"Indeed it is troubling to hear of the message from the Swedes, I hope it is indeed just that. If it is not a hoax, such a blatant threat to world security should not go unanswered." The Foreign Minister would be the one to reply to the Regent regarding the Swedish threat.

Minister Nowak would begin afterwords.

"Ah yea," Nowak would look at the paper removed from his briefcase. "We were discussing a Polish foothold on the African Continent. So far, you have offered us use of Charlie Field for a Polish Air Wing and you have decided that a new base is to be constructed to house Polish Land Forces within the Empire. Let's discuss the Polish air wing portion first, shall we? We would be able to position a squadron on Charlie Field. It would be a multirole squadron comprised of Multirole fighters and Close Air Support aircraft. If your own air defenses are lacking, we could also be persuaded to transition a Radiolocation unit to Charlie Field for joint operations. How would you like to establish housing on Charlie Field?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Onwudiwe would take out a cigar and begin puffing away, leaving an open box on the table for anyone interested.

"A multirole squadron.. Yes, that checks out. Fine and dandy. We have adequate air defenses, however, under current circumstances, we are trying to acquire as many as possible. If you are willing to ship a SAM system or radar, that would be much appreciated. For housing, we can simply expand our barracks on base, as we are already doing this to accommodate several hundred new pilots we are training..."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
None of the Polish delegation would partake in the cigars. Those that did smoke preferred the smaller cigarettes that would held in packs inside of their suit jackets.

"We could definitely see about transitioning a SAM site to Charlie Field as well as a radar. As for the housing, we can offer technical and manpower support as well. As for the Land Forces contingent, do you have a suitable location in mind for a base? Would we operate this as a joint base for both of our forces as well?"

The Defense Minister was jotting quick notes on his notepad as he talked. Listing potential supplies needed, manpower required, expenditure that Poland would have to cover the cost of. Quick but detailed.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"We are currently constructing three bases in Kenge, Mbandaka, and Katanga. All of these have a capacity for between 80,000 and 150,000 men and 5,000 to 10,000 vehicles. Your contingent could be tacked onto any of these bases once completed, OR we could work on a joint military base in Kinshasa that could house both our soldiers as well as yours. This I believe would be preferable and would show another level of coordination, in a co-owned major military installation."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"I think we can agree on showing an increased level of coordination by helping establish a major international base for both of our nations to utilize and help stabilize the region. We are willing to provide construction equipment, funds, and additional personnel to assist the Congo in building this base."

He would lean over and whisper a few passing moments with the delegate from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before scribbling something on a piece of paper and tearing it off of the notepad and sliding it to the regent. Five hundred million had been scrawled onto the paper indicating they were offering that money to go towards the building of the base.

"As for what units will be based here, we are proposing standing up a new division, along with new equipment and vehicles. One thousand men at first followed by another one thousand after a sixth month period and another two thousand following a second sixth month period. As a show of good faith and transparency we will go ahead and lay out that the proposed unit will be used as a combination of Military Police, Engineers, and combat personnel. We are proposing them to be a mechanized division complete with Rosomaks, Sokol Transport helicopters, and Armed Sokol helicopters."

The Minister from the Department of National Defense would take a drink of the water he had poured into the glass.

"Now, I am sure you are wondering what we can offer you besides the initial payment. I have been given leave to offer a domestic production license for the W-3 Sokol Helicopter, Lublin Class Ship, the Star 1466 truck, and the FB Beryl Assault Rifle and all variants currently in production. These licenses would have no limit until we come to a time that we no longer wish to have a joint base on Congolese Land, though we hope that never happens. Are these terms acceptable, sir?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The regent would glance at the number and immediately raise his eyebrows.

"This, my good sir, this will be plenty. We will match your offering in our own efforts to build the base. I would argue we may be able to build one of the largest and most sophisticated military installations Africa, if not the world at large, has ever seen. A mechanized division we have no problem with... Although I would like to ask again about your specific objective in placing a military base here? Also, for the production licenses, preferably we could drop the FB Beryl AR in exchange for the Opal APC as well as the 2S1 Gvozdika, both in all variants. To sweeten the deal, we will guarantee that in the coming 2 years we will spend another 5 billion dollars on purchasing military equipment from Poland. How does this sound to you?"

He would lean back and take a long draw from his cigar, shockingly nonchalant for having just offered a 5.5 billion dollar commitment to the Poles.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"I'm glad you find the amount agreeable, Mr. Regent. And I do not doubt that between our two great nations that we will be able to build a facility that will rival those of the world powers."

The Defense Minister smiled as he spoke. The plan to expand the Polish influence throughout the world seemed to be going smoothly.

"Well sir, as my colleague has said, Poland is wishing to fight terrorism and the enemies of Poland and her allies wherever they may be. I'm sure you are aware that Africa has become a hotbed of terrorist activity since the end of European Colonialism on the continent. The upheaval of the status quo and the power vacuum left by those nations leaving is a breeding pit for those ideologies that leads to innocent civilian deaths and needless destruction and violence. Poland has declared a secret war on terrorism and we fully intend on wiping out those who perpetrate these acts. We also believe that having additional personnel and equipment will help stabilize the Congolese violence that has erupted in the nation. Such as the gang violence in Kinshasa."

The Defense Minister hoped that the answer was satisfactory for the Congolese Regent.

"As for the production licenses, I don't think I can convince my superiors to exchange the FB Beryl license for two motorized vehicles. Possible for one. We would be willing to sell the other at a discounted price. But with the additional of a promise of spending another five billion with Polish Defense Industries, I think I might be able to convince them to issue a limited production license for the OPAL APC and a full production license for the 2S1 Gvozdika. Does this sound amenable to you, sir?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Practically unnoticeably, he would squint his eyes as the Pole gave his reasons for being in Africa. A likely story. However, whatever they had planned, as long as the Congo was on their side he hardly had a care in the world.

"Yes, alright. How about yet another counteroffer- Our proposed deal remains the same, except we would be willing to drop the W-3 Sokol helicopter in exchange for an LPL on the Su-22. This would amount to licenses for: the Lublin Class Ship, the Star 1466 truck, the Opal APC, the 2S1 Gvozdika, and an LPL for the Su-22. In addition to the 5 billion dollar commitment to Polish arms. Does this suit you better, Minister?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"While this deal does sound agreeable, unfortunately we don't have any rights towards the Su-22 in regards to selling production licenses. We are not trying to play hardball here sir, I assure you. We keep the five billion dollar investiture you mentioned sir. Keep the Lublin Class, the Star 1466, Opal APC, LPL for the 2S1 Gvozdika, and LPL for the OT-64 SKOT and all variants. How does this sound sir?"

He had been given orders to not give away too much that could come back and bite the Polish Kingdom in the rear. That immediately struck out the Rosomak. He felt like he was going out on a limb when he offered the OT-64. While it wasn't new, it was the former backbone of the Royal Land Forces.

Kelly the Mad

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II