STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CONGO] Diplomatic Outreach to Poland

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Okay.. Strike the OT-64 SKOT, but upgrade the LPL of the 2S1 to a full license, and reduce our commitment to $3,000,000,000. How does this sound? Primarily we are looking for unlimited production of the Star 1466, Opal APC, and 2S1, and I do not believe we are willing to budge on these terms. Add on a 3 billion commitment, and add on the Lublin class, and we are satisfied, I believe."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
A flash of a grimace crossed the Pole's face as the Congolese Regent spoke,

"We do not wish to end talks because we couldn't agree on production licenses. We are in agreement. Production Licenses for the Star 1466, Opal APC, Lublin Class, and the 2S1 and a promise to spend three billion purchasing from Polish Defense Industries. Once the paperwork has been drawn up, we shall sign it. I'm glad we could finally come to an agreement but I do apologize about the hassle of bogging down our relations with haggling and bartering."

The Foreign Affairs Minister would speak now.

"What else was on your agenda for the talks today, sir?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Fantastic. I'm glad we could come to an agreement."

He would walk over to a nearby window, gazing out into the vast jungle, just past the manicured lawn.

"There is another, very, very important topic to touch on. That is the topic of Sweden, the topic of occupied South Africa, and the Polish stance on that subject. So, Minister, let me ask, where do you stand on Sweden? On Sweden's aggressive recent stance on global politics? On Sweden's occupation of South Africa?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Sweden is a subject that many are discussing these days." The Foreign Minister would take a drink of the water before him wishing it was a cold glass of Żywiec instead. "With Sweden's advance into South Africa and subjugation of the people there and now the tweets of targeting eight capital cities with weapons of mass destruction, causing fear among the civilians of the world, Poland has taken a stance of cautious observer. It is a widely known fact that Sweden has probably the most advanced and probably the largest military force in the world at the current time. They have made no attempts to contact the Kingdom of Poland that I am aware of, though I would be remiss to not mention we haven't made any such attempts ourselves. But to put it plainly, we do not agree with the subjugation of South Africa and liken it to Colonialism of old, whether it was done with pure intentions or not. And while our opinion on the threat of ballistic missile strikes on capital cities to be a hoax done as an April Fool's joke, we also cannot take such threats lightly."

The Foreign Affairs Minister would stand up to approach the Regent.

"What is the Congolese opinion on such matters."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Sweden is, put plainly, in our honest opinions, an imperialist, warmongering nation, their government with no good in their heart of hearts. That is our opinion. We believe that the Swedish occupation of South Africa is illegal and cannot stand, and we have plans in place to remove them from that position as soon as is possible. When we will be able to enact these plans, we do not know, as we are actively attempting to bolster our defensive capabilities. We take every potential threat as seriously as possible and thus have put measures in place to defend ourselves may the Swedish missile threat be true. We are fully prepared to take an action of force in our defense."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"While we do not necessarily disagree with you in regards to the occupation of South Africa, we also refuse to believe the Swedes are there permanently. Now we do not know if they leave peacefully after establishing a stable government or your fellow Africans force them out. You also can't disagree with the fact that at the time of the invasion, South Africa was not a stable nation but we can also probably agree that the reason for the instability is from the colonial acts committed by European Nations. As for what you are telling me, at this moment we would like to remain outside of the loop of information. And I mean that with all due respect and do not wish you to feel slighted by me saying that. As of right now, the Swedish occupation of South Africa is an African problem and do not wish to put our noses into a problem that must be solved by Africans. I'm sure you can agree with me, that Africa has definitely had too much of white noses in their business." He would offer a smile in an attempt to cut the tension. All of the men present were not strangers to occupational forces. He was also sure the Swedes are nowhere near as brutal as the Soviets were.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"That is a fair stance, and I say it is probably for the best. Involving you could potentially hurt our relations, and that is the last thing we need. But with that, I believe we have touched on everything. Is there anything you would like to bring up? If not I suppose it is time to draft the papers for equipment licenses and monetary commitments to be signed."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"I do believe that is everything we needed to discuss," The National Defense Minister would state as he looked at his colleagues who all nodded in affirmation. "I suppose we should start with the trade agreement and work our way down the list." The Ambassador would begin speaking as he looked at the short hand notes he had written on the legal pad before him. "One shipment of Congolese Diamonds for One shipment of Polish Amber, vessel to be provided by the Congo. Two shipments of Congolese Cobalt for Two shipments of Polish Sulfur, vessels to be provided by the Congo. One shipment of Congolese Coffee for One shipment of Polish Car Parts, vessels to be provided by the Polish. I have also went ahead and brought the paperwork for the Educational Agreement with me as well." The Ambassador would remove from his briefcase a leather folder holding documents on the inside. "I will give you a moment to read through the documents and are satisfied with their contents."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Yes, these trade deals are sufficient, as agreed earlier," he looked to an aide, who would immediately begin typing an e-mail to the Naval department in order to assign trade ships to the routes, "An the Educational agreement is a fine treatise indeed." He would sign off on the papers before awaiting the hot topics of the meeting to be brought in and finalized.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Ambassador would stand up after replacing the leather folder back into the briefcase along with his legal pad of paper. "Thank you sir. Once we are back in Poland, we will have all the necessary paperwork drawn up and faxed over to you for you to peruse and sign. Once signed you will need to just fax over your signed copy and will have file it and begin deploying whatever assistance you may need for the construction of the base. I would expect the Air Wing to arrive at Charlie Field within the next month or so depending on when the legal documents are signed, filed, and orders can be drawn up."

Each member of the Polish party would offer their hands to be shaken by their Congolese counterparts. "It has been a real pleasure to visit your beautiful country, sir."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The Congolese would take their hands in turn, and the uniformed personnel, including the Regent himself, who always wore the uniform of his dual-role Chief of the Army, would salute the delegation as the heavy-lift helicopters carried them back to Alpha Field, and to their jet they had entered the country on. When they arrived there, the jet would be refueled and the pilots well rested and fed. One would boast a combat patch they had traded with a particularly friendly Congolese bomber pilot. It had not crossed the Pole's mind that the man could have earned the patch from the clandestine bombing campaign on Saudi Arabia which had decimated the country and sent it back decades in economic development, killing tens of thousands. The Poles would be back on their way to their home country within the hour.

Onwudiwe would watch as they left, and await in his study the wire transfer and paperwork to confirm the new base, as well as the traded license agreements.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Once onboard the government Tu-154 aircraft, the Poles would begin breathing steadily. They had been sent to accomplish a task many within the Government thought was impossible. Convince a sovereign nation to house Poland's soldiers in an effort to extend the reach of Poland outside of Europe. For five hundred million dollars and a few production licenses for mostly obsolete military equipment, they had accomplished their goals. Once landed, the diplomats would return to their homes for much needed rest and family time before returning to work the following day.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020

To: Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent Kelly the Mad

Subject: Agreements

CC: Stanislaus Grabowski; King of Poland

Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP

General Onwudiwe,

First off I would like to thank you once more for hosting Poland for the most recent talks. Everyone involved enjoyed visiting your beautiful nation, even despite the hiccup concerning Sweden. Attached to this communique is the Status of Forces Agreement and the Trade Agreement. Also attached is the confirmation number concerning the wire transfer agreed upon.

Sincerely,
Pietr Zielenski
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Africa and the Middle East Division

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear