STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Croatia]: Message to the Netherlands

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Croatian_Government_logo.png

CROATIAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Official Correspondence

Encryption: Restricted
Recipient: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of The Netherlands Dutchy
Sender: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Croatia
Subject: Opening of Relations

Dear Whom it may concern,

I would like to introduce myself as the Minister of Foreign Affairs Sandra Petrović Jakovina. I am sending this message in warm regards in hope to begin the building of relations with our nations. The Croatian Government see the Netherlands as a way of learning, understanding and friendship and we wish to begin the opening of relations with one and another.

If accepted, I can send our Ambassador to your office or alternatively your Ambassador to our great nation can visit my office.

I look forward to your reply

Regards,
Sandra Petrović Jakovina

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

uMqZ7XI.png

EMBASSY OF THE KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS
ZAGREB

PRIVATE

The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands presents its compliments to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and has the honour to request that the chargé d'affaires to the Republic of Croatia may have the honour of meeting you to discuss the bilateral relationship between our two countries.

With the Minister of Foreign Affairs currently engaged the Embassy has been tasked with responding to your request. The chargé d'affaires is at your service and available to meet with you at your earliest convinience. We would kindly request that you send a preliminary agenda of topics you are hoping to discuss to the Embassy so that we can liaise with The Hague and gather the necessary information and documentation.

The chargé d'affaires is looking forward to meeting with you.

The Embassy avails itself of this opportunity to renew to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs the assurances of its highest consideration.

Zagreb, July 2002

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Zagreb, Croatia
(Danny)

DIGITAL DIPLOMATIC CORRESPONDENCE

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Croatian_Government_logo.png

Topics of discussion follows:
1. Discussion about recent world events
2. Future cooperation - military exercises and so forth
3. Other productive cooperation
4. Future relations

Kind Regards,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Croatia

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Kingdom of the Netherlands

Recipient: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Croatia (Danny)
Cc:
Subject: Bilateral relations
Attachment:
Classification:
Private

Your Excellency,

Thank you for providing my office with the agenda. I shall aim to receive my instructions from The Hague by the end of the morning and make myself available to meet Your Excellency this afternoon at your office.

Yours Sincerely,

Wilhelmina van Daele
Chargé d'affaires

-----------------------------------

Receiving the message from the Croatian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the chargé d'affaires would make the necessary calls back to The Hague to receive the necessary instructions and latest updates from the Ministry before heading into any meeting. Once prepared, the Wilhelmina van Daele would exit the embassy and step into a waiting diplomatic vehicle which would drive her to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Upon arrival she would make herself known to either security or the reception, whichever she stumbled across first and present her diplomatic credentials, informing them of the proposed meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Upon the arrival of the Chargé d'affaires, Minister Jakovina would be waiting outside for them. As she arrived and entered past security. The Minister placed her hand out and warmly greeted her companion. "Greetings, please follow me." She smiled. As they walked through the hallways of the Ministry, they finally entered the office of the Minister. "Please take a seat, make yourself comfortable. Would you like anything to drink or anything before we begin?" Jakovina smiled as she took her seat on two sofas, rather then her own desk gesturing for van Daele to take a seat as well. Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The chargé d'affaires, Wilhelmina van Daele, would return the handshake. "Your Excellency, thank you for taking the time to meet me." Taking a seat in the office she smiled at the offer of refreshments, "a glass of water would be most kind."

"I would be happy to get straight into the discussions of your proposed agenda, unless you have another pressing matter you wish to bring up before we begin."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
As a aide arrived with a jug filled with cold water and two glasses, the aide would pour the water as Sandra spoke. "No, no I have nothing at this time. Unless you have anything?"

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Van Daele would thank the aide for the glass of water and she would take a sip as she listened to the Foreign Minister. "I have nothing urgent at this time, I would be more than happy to proceed with the agenda I received from your office. I believe the first point listed concerned recent world events. I would have to ask you to be slightly more specific as a lot has happened over the past months. Is there a certain event you wish to address?"

Danny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II