STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Cable < Dominican Republic >

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Dominican Republic < Kcain >
[Sender]:
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < @LCAlbrechtMOFA.ru.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Your Excellency,

I trust this message finds you well. I am reaching out in the hopes of fermenting Russo-Dominican relations and developing our bilateral relations.

Recognizing the potential for significant mutual benefit our Ministry is eager to engage in a constructive dialogue with you. I likewise wish to extend President Nemtsov's desire to see free and fair elections in the Dominican Republic.

The Russian Government welcomes announcement of election for a new civilian government and we urge the transitional government to maintain its course for elections.

I hope that we may dispatch the Senior Presidential Advisor to talk with the transitional government on ways to facilitate open and transparent communication on matters of common interest. This talk could serve as a platform for discussing political, economic, tourism, and security-related issues. Additionally, we are keen on exploring opportunities for collaborative initiatives in areas such as defense cooperation, tourism, energy and industrial development.

We are eager to further Russian investments in the Dominican, provide access to Russian equipment, and develop positive relations.

I look forward to the prospect of working closely with you to build a foundation of trust and cooperation between our nations.

Please let me know if your transitional government is eager to have these talks.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation

Kcain

GA Member
Mar 7, 2024

Official Diplomatic Correspondence; Encrypted and Classified; Not for the public domain

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Lucie Albrecht Jay
From: Transitional Foreign Minister of the Dominican Republic, Lieutenant-General Jerónimo Abreu

Dear Minister Albrecht,

It is a pleasure to receive your correspondence on behalf of the Russian Federation.

I am pleased to hear of your desire to cooperate with our nation. We too are interested in developing comprehensive cooperation with Moscow, in keeping with the traditions of friendship, solidarity and mutual respect, to further social and economic ambitions.

We understand that our recent political situation is a concern to your government. I can assure you it is our priority and full intention to hold fair and free democratic elections in April. Our mission during this interim government is to construct an effective governmental infrastructure and civil service to enable the successor government to operate successfully and 'hit the ground running'.
In the spirit of fairness and transparency, I would like to accept your offer and extend an invitation to your Senior Presidential Advisor in order to discuss this further. Additionally, I would also like to invite any further representatives from your government to observe the upcoming election and ensure all principles of a free and fair election are upheld. I hope this can ease any concerns you may have regarding our political situation and emphasise our commitment to direct change for the better.

Regarding cooperation and investment, we happily agree to exploring this. We are currently in the processes of modernising our neglected military assets and would appreciate the opportunity to consider the purchase of Russian equipment.

I look forward to the future of Russo-Dominican cooperation.

Sincerely,

Jerónimo Abreu
Transitional Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dominican Republic

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

МИД РФ
[Sender]:
Dear Minister Abreu,

It is a pleasure to make your correspondence. We are glad to hear you are interested in a far more comprehensive relationship. My Government hopes to build on this sentiment and exploit our bilateral relations.

The Russian Government is eager to assist in supporting your interim government to build effective governmental infrastructure. Please let us know what measures are needed to assist your government.

In addition, we are ready to offer our recognition of your government and hope to push for supporting your interim government in conducting free democratic elections.

Senior Advisor Nikolaev will arrive as soon as possible to conduct talks with your government. We look forward to helping modernize the Dominican armed forces, provide training and assistance, and financial assistance.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Russian Federation

Kcain

GA Member
Mar 7, 2024

Official Diplomatic Correspondence; Encrypted and Classified; Not for the public domain

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Lucie Albrecht Jay
From: Transitional Foreign Minister of the Dominican Republic, Lieutenant-General Jerónimo Abreu

Dear Minister Albrecht,

I am glad to hear of your government support during this period political reform, and may I say, challenge, our country is in.

I will look forward to welcoming Senior Advisor Nikolaev in Santo Domingo in the near future. We are currently in the process of establishing a permanent Electoral Commission to oversee and enforce modern democratic standards. I trust Mr Nikolaev to work alongside and advise the Electoral Commission regarding this matter moving forward during their visit.

If I may, I would like to take you up on your offer for further assistance. We understand as a democratic government yourselves, the issue of misinformation and election tampering, conducted both domestically and abroad, is an issue your government and democracy may have faced previously. Given this is a vulnerable time in our own democratic history, we want to ensure any challenge to democratic legitimacy is effectively prevented and halted. Therefore, we were considering, should your relevant democratic institutions possess expertise in tackling these challenges, if it was possible for them to share strategies and policies with our Electoral Commission to aid in preventing the said challenges here. We would be very grateful for any assistance you can provide.

Sincerely,

Jerónimo Abreu
Transitional Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dominican Republic

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

МИД РФ
[Sender]:
[CC]: Lieutenant-General Jerónimo Abreu
Dear Minister Abreu,

Mr. Nikolaev will be accompanied by members of Russia's Central Election Commission to discuss best practices and methods. In addition he will work with your commission to answer any questions.

Furthermore, the Russian CEC would be willing to observe your elections to ensure that they happen in full compliance with international standards and give them a sense of international legitimacy. While in Santo Domingo they will be available to share strategies and policies about political efficacy. Additionally, we would be happy to invite faculty from our esteemed universities to discuss democratic institutionalism annealing with misinformation and election tampering.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Russian Federation

It was a cloudy day in Moscow as a convoy of black SUVs silently made its way through the city streets. Things were quieter this time of day as most people were at work or at school.

The convoy converged on a private terminal of Moscow International Airport. The Russian Federal Security Service's (FSB along with members of the Presidential Secretariat wearing professional attire were assembled on the tarmac carrying bags with weapons, tactical armor, and other equipment for their mission packed. T

heir equipment would be cataloged and faxed in advance to the Dominican Government to keep track of weapons entering their country.

At the tarmac, a sleek Aeroflot aircraft awaited, engines humming with restrained power as they did their final checks before their flight. The agents from the Federal Security Bureau's counter-espionage office would be, dressed in formal attire and joining the team as they would be assigned to conduct diligence reports on the country.

Along with the FSB agents and Secretariat security officers, several Russian election commissioners and three faculty from Moscow University College of Political Science would be joining the delegation. They brought personal bags as well as professional equipment including encrypted computers, cameras, hard drives, and whatever equipment they would need.

As evening began to break over the Russian capital, the sky painted in hues of purple and blue, meant time was coming close. The teams began to board the plane as Senior Presidential Advisor Nikolaev arrived having recently come back from Australia months prior.

Inside the aircraft, an the silence that enveloped the cabin as the teams settled into their seats was replaced by the whirring of engines and cabin noise. As they settled in the two FSB operatives took their seats and blended in with the other staff.

The hum of the engines intensified as the plane taxied down the runway, marking the beginning of their journey. As Moscow city lights faded below, and as the plane became silhouetted against the glow of the moonlit skies hiding behind the clouds covering the sky.

As the aircraft soared over the vast expanse of the Atlantic, the Advisor and his close staff discussed in-depth discussion on the situation in the Caribbean and with the Dominican Republic. With the Atlantic waves fading into the distance, the aircraft began to descend at Santo Dominico where they would wait for their Dominican counterparts.

Once they had arrived the Russians would follow the Dominican's procedures and wait for their motorcade to take them to the Dominican Government to begin talks. In sum the nearly 17 strong delegation would be prepared have an informed discussion with their Dominican counterparts.

Kcain