STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Communications - Poland|Estonia

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
A call would be placed to the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The call would be encrypted on the Polish side. Once answered a young male voice would begin speaking once able.

"This is the Min...Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We are seeking a secured line with whomever is available to speak with a delegate from Poland. Thank you"

Kai

Kai

Newcomer
Aug 5, 2018
The encrypted line at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would flash, and a young staffer in the Secret Compartmented Information Facility would answer the telephone. "Ministry of Foreign Affairs Estonia." He would listen to the Polish request and reply. "The Minister is available. Patching you through now".

Eva-Maria Liimets was in her office reading a briefing about the Russian economic crisis when her red encrypted telephone would flash. "Hello, Eva speaking." The young Estonian staffer would reply. "Minister, the Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Poland wishes to speak with you"
"Fantastic. Patch them through now". The encrypted call would be patched through to the Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

"Hello, this is Eva-Maria Liimets, Minister of Foreign Affairs. With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The aide would transfer the line to the Polish diplomat assigned to Estonia.

"Hello Ms. Liimets. My name is Dżesika Jezierska. I am an Ambassador from Poland and have been assigned to Polish-Estonian relations. With the recent political changes within Poland, I am reaching out to you today to discuss Polish-Estonian relations. Would this be a good time to talk, ma'am" The voice was that of a middle-aged woman who's Estonian was tinged with a Polish accent.

Kai

Newcomer
Aug 5, 2018
"Yes, this is a fantastic time, Madam Ambassador. Might I start by expressing on behalf of the Estonian people my country's best wishes for your new Kingdom. I think we were all left in awe at the actions of your new King. It takes a certain kind of bravery to so powerfully stand up against corruption and despair. I hope His Majesty will continue to work tirelessly to advance the causes of democracy, human rights, and individual liberty throughout his reign." ManBear

Last edited:

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Thank you Madame Foreign Minister. You may call my Dżesika or Ambassador Jezierska, Madame. On behalf of the Kingdom of Poland, we would like to thank you for your kind words. First off we would like to gauge Estonia's perception of Poland at the moment, besides His Majesty's stand against corruption. It has long been Poland's goal to be the pinnacle for what Eastern European can stand for. While Poland has transitioned from a Republic to a Monarchy, Poland still wishes to be a seen as a paragon of democracy. It is why the Senat and Sejm have been reestablished with additional powers in regards what to do in the event of corruption in the leadership again. We have and will continue to look towards those Eastern European nations that wish to promote democracy, human rights, and liberties of man and woman."

Kai

Newcomer
Aug 5, 2018
"Please do call me Eva. Our government is heartened at your commitment to democracy. Adherence to democratic values in Europe lies at the heart of what makes us European, so while I will admit there was a tense moment or two here in Tallinn immediately after the resignation of your previous government, we are seeing some very positive signs out of Warsaw which lead us towards wanting to work very closely with the Kingdom. Now what do I mean by that?

Well, Estonia is a small country which by nature of its demography relies on the principle of collective defence. We've got a remarkably unstable country in Russia to our East crippled with debt. To our West, an increasingly ambitious Nordic Council with a leader in Stockholm willing to provoke countries to get its own ways. I am sure you have seen my Prime Minister's speech outlining our desire for greater integration with the Nordic Council. I consider this more of a matter of necessity than of choice. When we see Poland, we see a country not dissimilar to ourselves. Democratic, ex-Communist, free." ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Thank you, Eva. Poland is elated to hear this. Poland itself had a very tense moment or two after the forcible resignation of our previous government. Luckily our leaders within the Sejm and Senat, as well as the Palace, are very good at their jobs and have done their job in showing us the way forward. We have heard your Prime Minster's speech regarding the Nordic Council. Allies are indeed important in these uncertain times. While we look forward with becoming friends with those nations within the Nordic Council, at this time Poland has no interest in joining such a Union just yet. Poland is preferring to focus on issues closer to home. Just as you said. Those formerly communist nations that are free from the Kremlin's control. Poland sees this in Estonia.

As such, I have been authorized to begin discussing terms with Estonia in terms of trade. To further the economic stimulation of both Poland and Estonia, we would like to discuss the possibility of opening a trade agreement between Estonia and Poland."

Kai

Kai

Newcomer
Aug 5, 2018
"We would be more than willing to sign such an agreement with your country. We see trade as a gateway to further cooperation between our two nations. My nation remains committed to globalisation, and free trade naturally forms an important part of such an endeavour. Something we would like to gain your insight on is the devolving situation in Russia. We understand that the Global Assembly is currently voting on an aid package designed to alleviate the struggles of the Russian people. Our intent is to vote yes but we would like to hear your opinion on both the resolution and the broader Polish-Russian relationship."

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"I am glad to hear Estonia would be willing to enter into a trade agreement. As for the issue with Russia, we are saddened to hear of the issues the Russian people are facing in this crisis, as well as the people of Europe as a whole. Russia's attempt to return to Soviet Union sized military spending has dramatically failed and we have no sympathy for them. They gambled with the lives of their citizens and they have apparently lost. We will vote yes in the resolution to, simply put, to assist the Russian peoples. As for Polish-Russian relations, I am unable to comment on that at this time. I have not been informed of any developments between the Polish Ambassador and his Russian counterpart."

Kai

Kai

Newcomer
Aug 5, 2018
"Indeed, one can only feel for the Russian people. We're growing more concerned by the unfolding situation in Ukraine, as well. The attempted assassination of the president is a most unfortunate affair, and the footage emerging of Ukrainian lawmakers being assaulted by security forces only leads us to believe that government may be on the verge of collapse."

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"We are in agreement. The attempted assassination of the president is most unwelcome news. Poland has been a friend of Ukraine and will continue to be a friend to the Ukraine. Especially in these trying times. Our public stance with Ukraine will continue to be one of friendship and familiar understanding. We would like to see Estonia fall into that category as well, eventually."

Kai

Kai

Newcomer
Aug 5, 2018
"Indeed." The Foreign Minister would flip through her briefing book on the Polish-Estonia relationship. "I believe that concludes all of the pressing matters we would like to discuss with you. Is there anything further you would like to discuss? Oh, in the readout we intend on publishing after the end of this phone-call my government will mention the following, lest any objections:

- discussed developments in Ukraine
- reiterated commitment to free trade, strengthening the bilateral relationship
- discussed and agreed on the need for developmental assistance in Russia
- committed to future dialogue"

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Indeed, I do believe that concludes our business today. There is nothing pressing at the moment. We object to nothing on the readout. Have a pleasant evening, Eva."

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020

To: Eva-Maria Liimets Kai

Subject: Defense Exposition

Security: Secured and Encrypted

Dear Foreign Minister Liimets,

I am writing this communication to you due to a recent proposal forwarded to me by the Minster of Foreign Affairs. I'm sure you've been informed that Poland has officially instituted a fourth branch into the Royal Armed Forces known as Royal Special Operations. My counterparts within the Ministry of National Defense would like to forward an invitation to participate in an upcoming Special Operations Exposition to be hosted within Gdansk, Poland. It is being used to highlight Polish military excellence while also showing the region that Poland is striving to eliminate Terrorists within the region and abroad. Poland would like to do this with like minded heads of state and nations. This way the world knows that there are those who will not bow down to attempts to instill terror in our citizen's.

Sincerely,
Dżesika Jezierska
Royal Ambassador to Estonia

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II