STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[DPRK] Message to the Celestial Empire

Sep 13, 2018
Encrypted and Classified

Her Imperial's Majesty Yuan Zhi
The People's Empress
Daughter of Heaven
Lady of Ten Thousand Years
The Celestial Empire

Your Imperial Majesty,

We have emerged from the darkness that had, until recently, shrouded my nation in mourning, and we have taken our steps to move on toward a bright future. Due to the various challenges affecting this region, the Government of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea would like to undertake a meaningful journey aimed at furthering relations with the Heavenly Government.

As such, I would like to propose a meeting between ourselves in order to explore new avenues of cooperation through which our nations will take practical steps to address the aforementioned challenges, and to strive to make our respective voices resonate around the world. I firmly believe that, given our ancient ties, we will be able to surmount any earthly challenges, and bring about a harmonious future that shall last for a thousand years.

Kim Jong-un
Chairman of the State Affairs Commission
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea

@Centurius

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
To: Kim Jong-Un, Chairman of the State Affairs Commission, Democratic People's Republic of Korea
From: Her Imperial Majesty Yuan Zhi, Daughter of Heaven, Lady of Ten Thousand Years, the People’s Empress

Encrypted

Supreme Leader,

Thank you for your kind message, Korea will always have a friend in the Celestial Empire and I am glad to see you have reached out. I would gladly discuss the continuation of warm ties between our states and as such invite you to meet with myself in Beijing so we may set the basis for an alliance that lasts ten thousand years.

Sincerely,
Yuan Zhi

Sep 13, 2018
After receiving the affirmative reply, and responding in kind, the Supreme Leader would order Foreign Ministry officials to undertake the necessary preparations for the upcoming trip to China. His father, Kim Jong-il, preferred to use his special armored train (which he ironically called 'America') on the extremely rare occasions he traveled beyond the borders of his kingdom. However, as a sign of goodwill and trust, Jong-un opted to travel to Beijing via aircraft despite the protestations of several high-ranking security officials (who were immediately silenced when the Leader made a casual remark about "anti-aircraft exercises").

After over a week of extremely careful planning and preparations, the Foreign Ministry would share with its Chinese counterpart the Leader's flight plan and other related details, via encrypted channels. Kim the Son was to fly in an old Soviet-made Ilyushin Il-62 jetliner with his wife, Ri Sol-ju, a delegation of negotiators, and a security team. When the day came at last, the Supreme Leader and his entourage would board the Ilyushin at a secret airbase somewhere outside of Pyongyang; the aircraft would lift off into the sky in the direction of the Celestial Empire, accompanied by a second transport plane (which would carry special food, a bulletproof limousine, and a portable toilet among other things). As the lead jetliner approached Chinese airspace, it would identify itself to Chinese air controllers.

@Centurius

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II