STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Egypt-Thailand Phonecall

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Regarding Surin Pitsuwan, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Thailand is currently at the ASEAN Plus summit. The phone call will connect to Dusit Manapan, Deputy Permanent Secretary office. Dusit Manapan is reading the news and intelligence report about other country's relationships while the phone is ringing, he would answer the phone. "Hello, this is Dusit Manapan, Deputy Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand. I see that a phone call is trying to connect to Surin Pitsuwan's office, but he is at the ASEAN Plus summit right now. Do you have anything wish to discuss, I can listen and answer as well as made some decision"

Thomas R. Jones

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Mister Manapan, an Ambassador from Egypt." He mumbles. "Yes! We can have a trade agreement with one another before we will officially agree to have a trade agreement. Can I know what Egypt is proposing to trade with our nation?"

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Well, we have electrical equipment- specifically, machinery- metals and transport equipment. And we would like to ask you what you could offer us? This agreement would remove trade barriers and tariffs, as well as improve relations between our nations."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"So, you are offering us Electrical Equipment, Machinery, Metals, and Transport Equipment. I believe this is good for us. We can offer our 5 export right now, which is:
1. Machinery including Computers
2. Electrical Machinery, Equipment
3. Rubber, Rubber Articles
4. Plastics, Plastic Articles
5. Mineral Fuels including Oil
Will this satisfied you?"

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Absolutely. I think, since we are offering three products, we shall also only import three products. Rubber, plastic and mineral fuels. Which ports will you be using? We shall be using Hurghada I think."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
He would open a document about port in Thailand before answer. "You can use the port in Phuket. I believe it is the closest to Egypt. We will open a port for Egypt for exporting and importing. The resource that is from Egypt will benefit us a lot."

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Very well. If it's okay by you, I will start the relevant arrangements. We shall start with machinery to Thailand and rubber to Egypt, if you agree."

Bossza007

(Relevant arrangements is opening a trade route on the economy system)

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Yes, I agree that we shall with machinery to Thailand, and rubber to Egypt. We need machinery to help our workers in the industry."

Thomas R. Jones