STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Egypt-UAE Phonecall

Feb 4, 2021
The Egyptian Ambassador to the UAE, Garai Ghannam, would phone President Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, to discuss a trade deal, military cooperation and pursuing closer relations. The call would be private and encrypted.

Mansoas

Mansoas

United Arab Emirates
Sep 24, 2021
Via a secured and encrypted line, the call would be transferred straight to the President's office. The Sheikh would answer the phone.

"Good afternoon, Mr Ambassador. I am happy to receive your call. How may I help you?"

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Good day Mr President. Let's see, I'll get straight to the point. We would like to pursue closer relations with the Emiratis. To achieve this, we- amongst other things- will propose a trade deal. What do you think?"

Mansoas

Mansoas

United Arab Emirates
Sep 24, 2021
"I am all for enhancing Egyptian-Emirati relations. My government supports the development and growth of political and economic links across the world, and a trade deal is an excellent way to progress such relations.
It is my understanding that our Economic Minister has recently updated our nation's export list. I believe that said list includes: mineral fuels (oil & gas), gems & precious metals, plastics & plastic articles, aluminium and electrical machinery & equipment. Would any of these products satisfy market demand in Egypt? Furthermore, what products does Egypt seem to be exporting currently?"

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Let me see..." the Ambassador quickly took out a file on Egyptian trade and read from it. "Electrical equipment, paper, chemicals, metals and transport equipment." He paused to collect his thoughts. "We are interested in precious metals and mineral fuels, I believe. We can have ships operate from Hurghada, or Berenice. Which products are you interested in?"

Mansoas

Mansoas

United Arab Emirates
Sep 24, 2021
" Excellent. Chemicals and metals I see would to best in our industries. All our trade operations will be conducted from Port of Jebel Ali. What frequency of shipments is preferred to you?"

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Hmm, let me just check-" the Ambassador quickly read off a file he had been given from Cairo. "We would like it to be (OOC Weekly), but it's up to you."

Mansoas

Mansoas

United Arab Emirates
Sep 24, 2021
"Yes that seems ideal to us.
We can take responsibility off managing these shipments if you wish, however we're currently still waiting on an order of cargo vessels so there will be a delay with the initiation of the trade. Otherwise it may be more convenient for you to manage the trade, assuming you have spare capacity in your cargo fleet that it."

Thomas R. Jones