STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Establishing Congo-Nigerian Relations

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
After a brief moment of reflection, Okreke would straighten her face again. "Understood. I apologize for my forwardness- I assure you this does not reflect the attitude of our nation. On a separate note, by the end of this visit, we would like to establish grounds for an embassy on both Congolese and Nigerian soil. After this has been established, to help facilitate future discussion, I will take my leave, as my presence is in high demand by others. "

Baer

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
"No need to apologize. I simply cannot answer yes or no to any of your proposals now. I will have to take them to the defense minister first and then the President. When the President returns from Turkey, I will tell him of your government's intensions. And, as I meet with the defense minister three times a week, I will inform him tomorrow as well. If I did know a defensive pact was on the table I would have invited him to this meeting so he could discuss it with you, as well as the technology transfer and sharing, as those are out of my realms.

With regards to the embassies, the Congolese government already has property here in Abuja, as does the Nigerian government Brazzaville. Your staff may move in whenever they like and make any refurbishments you wish to choose. There will be of course, twenty-four hour security for your staff.

Also, would you like to establish a trade route? I have looked at the International Exports Registrar, but could not find exports for the Congo. Nigeria was hoping to export two three products to Congo."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Ah, there must be a small misunderstanding, we do not own any share of Brazzaville. That is the realm of the Republic of the Congo- separate from our capital of Kinshasha. We are fully capable of housing your staff amid other embassies in a complex just outside of the Imperial Diet and the Palace of the People. If permitted, I will have one of my assistants send out an order immediately calling for a full diplomatic host to come and occupy the embassy in Abuja.

As for trade, we currently would be looking to import manufactured goods and export raw materials, but our minister of trade has had trouble honing in on exact prices for the materials produced domestically and will be sure to provide an opportunity for trade when the time is right."

Baer

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
"Ah, I see. Well, I thank you. An embassy near the national political structure should be safe for our diplomats and families. And, yes. I welcome your diplomatic staff with open arms."

Bonny would take a sip of cold tea.

"I am a creature of habit. I usually like to meet with diplomats once a month, either informally over lunch. Or formally here or in my home office. But a meeting with your ambassador will be a point each month. As soon as we are finished here I will begin interviews for the diplomatic post to the Congo in Kinshasa. As well as a military attache. Once finished, they will begin work immediately on the ground with you in Kinshasa. After the Turkish summit, I am sure we will have much to discuss.

"Let's make it a point to keep in good contact between our ambassadors and ourselves."

With that, Bonny walks around his desk and extends his hand to the Minister.

"I truly appreciate the time you took to come here. As I said, let's make sure our ambassador's stay in touch. Especially after the Turkish Summit."

With that, The Nigerian MP's would walk the Congolese delegation out the building to their waiting cars."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
After the meeting had concluded and Okreke was on the airline back to the Congo, she would draft a report to the emperor and give approval for a diplomatic mission which would immediately travel to occupy the embassy. In the meantime, the future Nigerian embassy in Kinshasha would be cleaned and refurbished in anticipation for its future inhabitants.

Baer