STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ETH] Message to Turkey

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade

To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey Colton
Re: Bilateral relations

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia presents its compliments to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey and would like to refer to the current state of the bilateral relations between our two nations.

On that regard, we welcome the government transition in your nation and see it as a proof of your people's perseverance to overcome challenges of the past.

Being Turkey a globally relevant player, and a regional power, it is of great interest for our nation to establish solid diplomatic and commercial links that can ultimately result in concrete benefits for both the turkish and ethiopian people.

It is for that reason that we would like to arrange a high level meeting between our Ministers of Foreign Affairs, or equivalents, to discuss the current state of the bilateral relation and identify potential areas of cooperation.

Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen

Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Addis Ababa

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020

70px-MfaLogoTR.svg.png

Secure

To: Demeke Mekonnen, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of Ethiopia Naio90
From: Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey
RE: Bilateral Relations

Minister Mekonnen,

I thank you for your message regarding relations between our nations. We are interested in establishing these links between our nations, and would be delighted to have a meeting between you and myself. My schedule, at the moment, is generally open for such a meeting, so please do inform me of what would be best for you.

Regards,
Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade

To: Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey Colton
Re: Bilateral relations

Dear Minister Çavuşoğlu,
Thank you for your swift response, we are delighted to hear that the interest in cooperating and building a strong relationship between Ethiopia and Turkey is mutual.

Considering the importance we give to this particular bilateral relation, and potential for great benefits on both sides, we are more than able to clear the schedule for a meeting here in Addis Ababa as soon as possible, at your convenience.

I understand that considering the relative proximity between our nations a daily visit is possible, if this is feasible for you we can have our staff prepare all logistical arrangements and exchange agenda topic proposals.

Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen

Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Addis Ababa

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020

70px-MfaLogoTR.svg.png

Secure

To: Demeke Mekonnen, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of Ethiopia Naio90
From: Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey
RE: Bilateral Relations

Minister Mekonnen,

This sort of visit would be very feasible for me to do, and would benefit us both, of course. I will leave it to our staffs to handle the arrangements, and we will send over our proposals as well. I look forward to meeting with you.

Regards,
Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Having received the last message, the staff of the ethiopian Minsiter of Foreign Affairs would get to work to coordinate the official visit of the turkish Minister to Ethiopia.

An agenda would be put together and logistical details such as the welcoming in the airport and the transportation of the visiting high level delegation around the city would be properly planned. All security meassures would also be reviewed, being the protection of the foreign officials in charge of the Federal Police.

The turkish Embassy in Addis Ababa would also be contacted to inquire specific details and potential requirements the visitors might have.

Eevrtyhign would be ready for the visit.

Colton

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear