STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ETO] Parliamentary Session II

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

European Parliament

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

"Building a brighter future, together"

Parliamentary Session II

February 2012

Presiding Officer

President Thomas van Vreeswijk

ETO Headquarters, The Hague, The Netherlands

Agenda

Italian Agression

Maltese Membership Application

Swedish Membership Application

*Note: This topic is a continuation of the roleplay started on the old MN website.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
[Character] President Thomas van Vreeswijk
[Subject] Maltese Membership Application

"I would like to continue to the topic of the Maltese Membership Application" the president would say as ETO staff handed out documents to each MEP. "The document that you have just been handed details the membership process. The Principality of Malta has agreed to abide by all ETO laws and treaties, is willing to financially contribute and solve all conflicts through the ECPJ."

"In return I would like to put forward the suggestion of allocating them 50 seats in the Parliament, 1 Judge in the European Court of Peace & Justice and 5 seats on the European Economic Committee. Are there any objections?"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The Maltese Government has proven it's worth in the public eye. Surveys have shown that they are even considered a 'soft power' globally simply because of the large amount of influence they possess. They also are driven by politics and economics. Therefore, we are in total approval for membership into the European Treaty Organisation. Malta will be a solid supporting member. It would be a pleasant change for a country such as Malta to have a say and involvement in an organisation like ETO too."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
[Character] Leader of the Dutch Seats Mathijs Berens

"The Netherlands and Malta share a close relationship, both diplomatically, economically and militarily. We would be honoured to see their esteemed nation become a full member of this organisation. We see their addition as a benefit as their government has gained the utmost respect on the international stage. We have no objection.

[Character] President Thomas van Vreeswijk

"With no objections I will seek contact with the Maltese government and offer them the membership they have requested. If they agree I will arrange for an accession ceremony. Further details shall be released as we come closer to enlargement of our organisation."

"Now, before we conclude, I would like to ask the British leader if they have decided upon who will take the position as Chairman of the European Economic Committee?"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The accession of Malta into the European Treaty Organisation is a positive step forward, providing a stepping stone to further involvement for European Countries. We look forward to their involvement. On the topic of the European Economic Committee, the Chairman will be MEP, Mark Jackson."