STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Förbindelse | Marketing Solutions

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Design

Image Alterations

Creative Development

Visual Solutions

...and more!
]

Code:
[TABLE=nofullwidth][TR][TD]
[img2=230]https://i.imgur.com/sOyEvfS.png[/img2]

[BGCOLOR=#6ccf36][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][COLOR=BLACK][B]CLIENT NAME[/B][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][/COLOR][/BGCOLOR] ENTER HERE
[BGCOLOR=#6ccf36][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][COLOR=BLACK][B]COUNTRY[/B][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][/COLOR][/BGCOLOR] ENTER HERE

[BGCOLOR=#6ccf36][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[COLOR=BLACK][B]EXPRESSION OF INTEREST[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][/COLOR][/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=#6ccf36][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][/BGCOLOR] [color=white]SELF-DEFINED CATEGORY (e.g. Government/Military/Corporate)[/color]
TEXT

[BGCOLOR=#6ccf36][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][/BGCOLOR] [color=white]DESCRIPTION OF WORKS[/color]
TEXT

[BGCOLOR=#6ccf36][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][/BGCOLOR] [color=white]HOUSE STYLE (colour scheme)[/color]
TEXT

[BGCOLOR=#6ccf36][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][/BGCOLOR] [color=white]MARKET RESEARCH (similar works)[/color]
TEXT

[BGCOLOR=#6ccf36][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][COLOR=BLACK][B]DISCLAIMER[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#6ccf36]X[/COLOR][/BGCOLOR]
I, the applicant, give permission for Förbindelse Marketing Solutions to contact me regarding my order.
I, the applicant, understand that my expression of interest may not be for filled.
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
COPYRIGHT © KINGDOM OF SWEDEN

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX Jasper Martens, Minister of Finance
XCOUNTRYX Kingdom of the Netherlands

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
X Explanation of order
I would like a logo for the General Intelligence & Security Service (AIVD), with a civil design.
I would like a logo for the Military Intelligence and Security Service (MIVD), with a militaristic design.
I would like a logo for the Netherlands Commercial Court (NCC), with a judicial design.

XDISCLAIMERX
I, the applicant, give permission for Förbindelse Marketing Solutions to contact me regarding my order.
I, the applicant, understand that my expression of interest may not be for filled, timescale dependant.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX Jasper Martens, Minister of Finance
XCOUNTRYX Kingdom of the Netherlands

Dear client,

This is an automated message, please do not reply.
Your requested works have been approved by our production team and will be undertaken immediately.
A cost price will be supplied on completion - please note that watermarks will not be removed until payment is received in full.

XREFERENCEX
X FMS/001 General Intelligence & Security Service (AIVD)
X FMS/002 Military Intelligence and Security Service (MIVD)
X FMS/003 Netherlands Commercial Court (NCC)

Thank you for your custom.
@Dutchy

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Client: Jasper Martens, Kingdom of the Netherlands
Project: Logo Development
Link: @Dutchy

Reference: FMS/001
Version: 1
Form Creation: June 1995

XWE'RE READY FOR YOU...X

Dear Client,

I'm very happy to be contacting you to tell you that after sheer hard work and dedication our work has completed in accordance with the terms of contract, for the reference number at the head of this letter. Below I have attached a small sample image of the works you requested for proofing prior to any payment being received.

If you'd like part of the project change or simply don't like what we've produced, let us know and at no extra cost we will do our best to satisfy your request.

Use of our images prior to payment is not permitted and will result in legal action.

X FMS/001

X $25,000,000.00

All images are Copyright © 1995 Förbindelse Marketing Solutions - All rights reserved, subject to Terms of Use.
Want to know our Terms of Use? Please request it from our Customer Service Team.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Project Development Team
Förbindelse Marketing Solutions

Last edited:

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Reference: FMS/002
Form Creation: June 1995

XWE'RE READY FOR YOU...X

Dear Client,

I'm very happy to be contacting you to tell you that after sheer hard work and dedication our work has completed in accordance with the terms of contract, for the reference number at the head of this letter. Below I have attached a small sample image of the works you requested for proofing prior to any payment being received.

If you'd like part of the project change or simply don't like what we've produced, let us know and at no extra cost we will do our best to satisfy your request.

Use of our images prior to payment is not permitted and will result in legal action.

X FMS/002

X $25,000,000.00

All images are Copyright © 1995 Förbindelse Marketing Solutions - All rights reserved, subject to Terms of Use.
Want to know our Terms of Use? Please request it from our Customer Service Team.

Regards,
Project Development Team

Last edited:

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX First Citizen Adesso
XCOUNTRYX SPQR

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
X SELF-DEFINED CATEGORY (e.g. Government/Military/Civil)
Military

X DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
My nation's Imperial Protection Commission is in need of a new logo, as well as the Praetorian Guard.

X HOUSE STYLE (colour scheme)
Imperial Protection Comission: Black, Gold, White
Praetorian Guard: Purple, Gold, Black

X MARKET RESEARCH (similar works)

XDISCLAIMERX
I, the applicant, understand that my expression of interest may not be for filled.

Last edited:

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX First Choice International

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
X Order Requirements,

X Public Brand Logo for First Choice International, Circular Design — Parent Company
X Public Brand Logo for First Choice Defense — Branch of Parent Company
X Public Brand Logo for First Choice Investment — Branch of Parent Company

There should be a Similar Colour Scheme to all of the above, as these are Related Branches

X Public Defense Order and Response Templates for First Choice Defense — Logo to be incorporated
X Public Loan Application and Response Templates for First Choice Investment — Logo to be incorporated
X Public General Email Template for First Choice International — Parent Logo to be incorporated

XDISCLAIMERX

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX Maurice Davidson, Vice President & Chief Executive Officer of the Citadel Group
XCOUNTRYX The Netherlands

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
X Citadel Group
The Citadel Group is the (parent) holding company for the following business logos.

Similar Work: Image Link

X International Transport Solutions
Transport and logistical company with a primary focus on shipping.

X Aurora Financials
Accounting firm offering various secondary financial services

X Polaris Banking
Bank

XDISCLAIMERX

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX Jon Thorson, President of The Old Norse Construction Company
XCOUNTRYX Kingdom of Norway

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
X Corporate, The Old Norse Construction Company
The Old Norse Construction Company is believed to be the oldest existing company in Norway. Since the 1920s, the corporate logo has been roughly the same: block lettering with "Old Norse" written is blue, and "Construction Company" written in white. I believe that the company is long overdo for a proper company logo which should include some type of symbol or icon along with our name (our company is deeply rooted in tradition, in some ways, including how we present ourselves).

X DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
The Old Norse Construction Company is Norway's oldest construction company, as well as its most respected. We build everything from sensitive government projects to parks, cathedrals, monuments, private residences, office buildings, transportation projects, and even more.

Here is a link to our current storefront, where our present logo and color scheme is visible at the top: LINK

The Old Norse Construction Company is a conservative corporation; for example, after nearly 1000 years of construction in Norway, it's only now that we are branching out to do international work. The company logo we are requested would appear on our letterheads and would also be a first impression to our customers around the world. The following things provided would be desirable. If these specifications are not possible, I invite you to present your best work and we can move on from there.
*I will be happy to evaluate versions with and without "The" in the name. Our current version does not include "The".
*Please stick to the color scheme of White and Blue (specifically the color presented on our storefront). Black can also be included in some ways.

Preferred Font: LINK
Possible Symbol (Norse Mythology, "World Tree"): LINK
Possible Symbol (Viking Ship): Link1, Link2

XDISCLAIMERX

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Reference: FMS/003
Form Creation: August 1995

XWE'RE READY FOR YOU...X

Dear Client,

X FMS/003

X $25,000,000.00

Regards,
Project Development Team

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Client: First Citizen Adesso, SPQR
Project: Graphic Design
Link: @Logan

Reference:
Version:

XORDER ACCEPTED!X

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Förbindelse Marketing Solutions for the completion of your requested works. I am very happy to be contacting you today to confirm that your order has been accepted my our project team and development will begin immediately. A cost price will be supplied on completion of your requested works - you will not be permitted to use any works or portion of works completed by our team until payment is received in full.

Please note that due to high demand we are experiencing a slight delay in our production schedule, if you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team.

X FMS/004 Imperial Protection Commission
X FMS/005 Praetorian Guard

Regards,
Project Development Team

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Reference: FMS/004

XWE'RE READY FOR YOU...X

Dear Client,

X FMS/004

X $25,000,000.00

Regards,
Project Development Team

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Reference: FMS/005
Version:

XOOPS!...X

Dear Client,

Unfortunately we have been unable to produce a satisfactory design to provide to you as completed works, as such we have made the decision to suspend production of the below reference. Förbindelse Marketing Solutions are committed to doing our very best to our clients and our failure has brought a huge amount of embarrassment to all of us.

We'd like another shot, could you please provide more details about your ideal logo design and we will do our very best to honour it.

X FMS/005 Praetorian Guard

Please accept our apologies!

Regards,
Project Development Team

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Client: First Choice International
Link: @Hollie

Reference:
Version:
Form Creation: October 1995

XORDER ACCEPTED!X

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Förbindelse Marketing Solutions for the completion of your requested works. I am very happy to be contacting you today to confirm that your order has been accepted my our project team and development will begin immediately. A cost price will be supplied on completion of your requested works - you will not be permitted to use any works or portion of works completed by our team until payment is received in full.

Please note that due to high demand we are experiencing a slight delay in our production schedule, if you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team.

X FMS/006 First Choice International
X FMS/007 First Choice Defence Sales
X FMS/008 First Choice Investments

Regards,
Project Development Team

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Reference: FMS/006-009
Version: 1458

XWE'RE READY FOR YOU...X

Dear Client,

I'm very happy to be contacting you to tell you that after sheer hard work and dedication our work has completed in accordance with the terms of contract, for the reference number at the head of this letter. Below I have attached a small sample image of the works you requested for proofing prior to any payment being received. As a compliment to your significant order we have thrown in reference FMS/009 for free as a gesture of good will!

X FMS/006

X $25,000,000.00

X FMS/007

X $25,000,000.00

X FMS/008

X $25,000,000.00

X FMS/009

X FREE

Regards,
Project Development Team

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

XCLIENT NAMEX Don David Donato Nogueira, Prime Minister of Portugal
XCOUNTRYX Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
X SELF-DEFINED CATEGORY (e.g. Government/Military/Corporate)
Military, The Portuguese Royal Military is undergoing a revision as per a new law.

X DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
Marinha Portuguesa - The Portuguese Navy would like a revision on their current Logo, requesting a logo similar to the Army and of the Airforce. They would appreciate if the original coat of arms would be included in the revised design. They would also request that the "Order of Christ Cross" would be integrated into the design.

Brigada de Reacção Rápida - The Portuguese Army would request a design for the Rapid Reaction Brigade, Shield in shape. A horse would be the main subject, with a parachute and a red lighting bolt interated into the design. They would also appreciate if the Brigade's Flag would be shown in the design.

Serviço de Informações de Segurança - The Ministry of Security and Intelligence would like a new logo for the SIS, the official operating branch for Portuguese Covert Military operations. They would like a "traditional militaristic" design, having a circular seal and the "Order of Christ Cross" as it's main subject. The motto: "In Hoc Singo Vinces" would also be requested to be put in the design.

Marinha Portuguesa
-Blue, White, Red

Brigada de Reacção Rápida
-Red, Green, Black

Serviço de Informações de Segurança
-Black, Light Brown, White

Marinha Portuguesa:
Old Logo, Order of Christ Cross

Brigada de Reacção Rápida:
Link 1, Old Flag

Serviço de Informações de Segurança:
Link 1, Order of Christ Cross, Former Logo

XDISCLAIMERX

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Project: Template Design

Reference:
Version:

XORDER ACCEPTED!X

Dear Client,

X FMS/010 First Choice Defence Sales Order Form
X FMS/011 First Choice Defence Sales Response Form
X FMS/012 First Choice Investments Application Form
X FMS/013 First Choice Investments Response Form

Regards,
Project Development Team

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Project: Template Design

Reference: FMS/010-013

XWE'RE READY FOR YOU...X

Dear Client,

Use of our works prior to payment is not permitted and will result in legal action.

X FMS/010
Code:
[TABLE=collapse][TR][TD]
[COLOR=#167e8b]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/COLOR]
[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD]
[img2=300]https://i.imgur.com/E85LEhm.png[/img2]
[/TD]
[TD]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=white]OFFICIAL ORDER FORM[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=darkred]PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]
[color=darkred]IMPORTANT NOTICE:[/color]
By placing an order with First Choice Defence Sales you agree to the General Terms and Conditions;
Please note First Choice International reserve the right to decline the order of specific products and services without reason.
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

[indent][img2=10]https://i.imgur.com/Ks59dqD.png[/img2] [B][COLOR=#167e8b]CUSTOMER DETAILS[/COLOR][/B][/indent]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]CUSTOMER NAME:[/COLOR] NATION OR COMPANY NAME[/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]DELIVERY LOCATION:[/COLOR] SITE, TOWN, COUNTRY[/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]ORDER CATEGORY:[/COLOR] CIVILIAN / MILITARY[/INDENT]

[indent][img2=10]https://i.imgur.com/Ks59dqD.png[/img2] [B][COLOR=#167e8b]ORDER DETAILS[/COLOR][/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]0[/COLOR] PRODUCT NAME[/INDENT]

[indent][img2=10]https://i.imgur.com/Ks59dqD.png[/img2] [B][COLOR=#167e8b]ORDER COMPLETION[/COLOR][/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]SIGNED BY:[/COLOR] INSERT ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE[/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]PRINT NAME:[/COLOR] INSERT FULL NAME[/INDENT]

[COLOR=#167e8b]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/COLOR]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
X $25,000,000.00

X FMS/011
Code:
[TABLE=collapse][TR][TD]
[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD]
[img2=300]https://i.imgur.com/E85LEhm.png[/img2]
[/TD]
[TD]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=white]OFFICIAL RESPONSE NOTICE[/COLOR][/B]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

[indent][img2=10]https://i.imgur.com/Ks59dqD.png[/img2] [B][COLOR=#167e8b]CUSTOMER INFORMATION[/COLOR][/B][/indent]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]CUSTOMER NAME:[/COLOR] NATION OR COMPANY NAME[/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]ORDER REFERENCE:[/COLOR] POSTING NUMBER[/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]ORDER STATUS:[/COLOR] PENDING / APPROVED / DECLINED[/INDENT]

[indent][img2=10]https://i.imgur.com/Ks59dqD.png[/img2] [B][COLOR=#167e8b]FINAL QUOTATION[/COLOR][/B][/indent]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]REPEAT CUSTOMER DISCOUNT:[/COLOR] 5 - 15%[/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]FULL ORDER TOTAL:[/COLOR] [b]$00.00[/b][/INDENT]

[indent][img2=10]https://i.imgur.com/Ks59dqD.png[/img2] [B][COLOR=#167e8b]AUTHORISATION[/COLOR][/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4aafc7]SIGNED BY:[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[indent=2][img2=320]https://modernnations.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Ffontmeme.com%2Fpermalink%2F180703%2F19e2ae9c6aa43786d4ebddc031ed2379.png&hash=c8840aeed09b78aa85f51c8b1885be33[/img2][/indent]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
X $25,000,000.00

X FMS/012
Code:
[TABLE=collapse][TR][TD]
[COLOR=#0F9850]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/COLOR]
[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD]
[img2=300]https://i.imgur.com/Dunt5sn.png[/img2]
[/TD]
[TD]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=white]OFFICIAL APPLICATION FORM[/COLOR][/B]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]
[color=darkred]IMPORTANT NOTICE:[/color]
By placing an order with First Choice Investments you agree to the General and Lending Terms and Conditions;
Please note First Choice International reserve the right to decline the request of services without reason.
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

[indent][img2=10]https://i.imgur.com/Ks59dqD.png[/img2] [B][COLOR=#0F9850]CLIENT DETAILS[/COLOR][/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4ebe74]CLIENT NAME:[/COLOR] NATION OR COMPANY NAME[/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4ebe74]BORROWING AMOUNT:[/COLOR] $00.00[/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4ebe74]TERM LENGTH:[/COLOR] 4, 6 OR 8 MONTHS[/INDENT]

[indent][img2=10]https://i.imgur.com/Ks59dqD.png[/img2] [B][COLOR=#0F9850]APPLICATION COMPLETION[/COLOR][/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4ebe74]SIGNED BY:[/COLOR] INSERT ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE[/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4ebe74]PRINT NAME:[/COLOR] INSERT FULL NAME[/INDENT]

[COLOR=#0F9850]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/COLOR]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
X $25,000,000.00

X FMS/013
Code:
[TABLE=collapse][TR][TD]
[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD]
[img2=300]https://i.imgur.com/Dunt5sn.png[/img2]
[/TD]
[TD]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=white]OFFICIAL RESPONSE NOTICE[/COLOR][/B]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

[indent][img2=10]https://i.imgur.com/Ks59dqD.png[/img2] [B][COLOR=#0F9850]CLIENT DETAILS[/COLOR][/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4ebe74]CLIENT NAME:[/COLOR] NATION OR COMPANY NAME[/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4ebe74]TOTAL BALANCE OUTSTANDING:[/COLOR] [b]$00.00[/b][/INDENT]

[indent][img2=10]https://i.imgur.com/Ks59dqD.png[/img2] [B][COLOR=#0F9850]AUTHORISATION[/COLOR][/B][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#4ebe74]SIGNED BY:[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[indent=2][img2=320]https://modernnations.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Ffontmeme.com%2Fpermalink%2F180703%2F19e2ae9c6aa43786d4ebddc031ed2379.png&hash=c8840aeed09b78aa85f51c8b1885be33[/img2][/indent]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
X $25,000,000.00

All works are Copyright © 1995 Förbindelse Marketing Solutions - All rights reserved, subject to Terms of Use.

Regards,
Project Development Team

Last edited:

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

XIMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICEX

Dear Client,

First of all thank you from our whole team for making use of Förbindelse Marketing Solutions. The demand has been overwhelming and our Project Development Team has been struggling to catch up with the sheer amount of orders over the last couple of months; our organisation has grown from nothing to being worth over a million dollars however we cannot continue at our current rate without changes to our business model, otherwise it simply isn't sustainable. The level of our work is getting better and better as time goes on and as we learn about new design methods and read through client feedback following order receipt. Originally our structure was to provide a flat rate to all our clients however as designs get more and more complex we are introducing a Flexible Pricing Model from this notice forward, enabling us to value your order to a bespoke figure.

By placing an order with Förbindelse Marketing Solutions from this notice forward you agree to pay the amount quoted for our work and time dedicated. Those that've made orders prior to this notice have four (4) days in order to revoke their order if they do not agree to this change in our Terms and Conditions.

We are working through the backlog of orders and can only apologise for the wait.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your custom - I look forward to a bigger and better future.

Regards,
Management Team

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX Nexus Group
XCOUNTRYX Nexus Group

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
X SELF-DEFINED CATEGORY (e.g. Government/Military/Corporate)
Corporate Military

X DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
Nexus Group are looking for a new Brand Logo for:
  • Nexus Group
  • Nexus Defence
with the prospect of further orders in the future.
We would also like a generic logo with no text on it, but just a symbol or letter for Nexus. To summarize:

Logo for Nexus Group.
Logo for Nexus Defence.
Circular Logo for the Nexus Brand in general.

Primary Color: #0099cb (Blue)
We would like the same logo twice with a secondary color of white on one, then another copy of the logo with the secondary color of black.

Open to Interpretation.

XDISCLAIMERX
@Connor

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II