STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Förbindelse | Marketing Solutions

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX Polaris Banking

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
X SELF-DEFINED CATEGORY (e.g. Government/Military/Corporate)
Corporate (Financial Services & Banking)

X DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
Website for Polaris Banking:
Integration of Logo including the fact that Polaris Banking is a subsidiary of the Citadel Group.
Describe services provided (Individual Checking Account and Corporate Account), including current Terms & Conditions.
Integration of an Account Request Form.

XDISCLAIMERX
I, the applicant, give permission for Förbindelse Marketing Solutions to contact me regarding my order.
I, the applicant, understand that my expression of interest may not be for filled.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Client: @Hollie
Project: Template Design
Link:

Reference:
Version: FMS/014
Form Creation: November 1995

XORDER ACCEPTED!X

Dear Client,

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Thank you for contacting Förbindelse Marketing Solutions for the completion of your requested works. I am very happy to be contacting you today to confirm that your order has been accepted my our project team and development will begin immediately. A cost price will be supplied on completion of your requested works - you will not be permitted to use any works or portion of works completed by our team until payment is received in full.

Please note that due to high demand we are experiencing a slight delay in our production schedule, if you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team.

X FMS/014 First Choice International Correspondence

Thank you for your custom.

Regards,
Project Development Team
Förbindelse Marketing Solutions

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX Military Order of St Catherine of Siena
XCOUNTRYX Senatus Populesque Romanus

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
MILITARY

X DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
A piece of Heraldry, consisting of a golden Cross Fleury over a dark red shield with golden trimming,

X HOUSE STYLE (colour scheme)
Golden, Dark Red

X MARKET RESEARCH (similar works)
Teutonic Knights, Holy Sepulchre (Ignore everything outside of the shield)

XDISCLAIMERX
I, the applicant, give permission for Förbindelse Marketing Solutions to contact me regarding my order.
I, the applicant, understand that my expression of interest may not be for filled.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Client: @Hollie
Project: Template Design
Link:

Reference: FMS/014
Version: 1

XWE'RE READY FOR YOU...X

Dear Client,

I'm very happy to be contacting you to tell you that after sheer hard work and dedication our work has completed in accordance with the terms of contract, for the reference number at the head of this letter. Below I have attached a small sample image of the works you requested for proofing prior to any payment being received.

If you'd like part of the project change or simply don't like what we've produced, let us know and at no extra cost we will do our best to satisfy your request.

Use of our works prior to payment is not permitted and will result in legal action.

X FMS/014
Code:
[center][IMG2=300]https://i.imgur.com/KVqqzpK.png[/IMG2][/center]
[center][img2=140]https://i.imgur.com/X6FfBsn.png[/img2] [img2=140]https://i.imgur.com/Dunt5sn.png[/img2][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][color=white][b]OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE[/b][/color]
[color=darkred]PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED[/color][/center]

[hr][/hr]

Dear <RECIPIENT>

<MESSAGE>

Regards,
<SENDER>
X $25,000,000.00

All works are Copyright © 1995 Förbindelse Marketing Solutions - All rights reserved, subject to Terms of Use.
Want to know our Terms of Use? Please request it from our Customer Service Team.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Project Development Team

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Client: @Dutchy
Project: Template and Graphic Design
Link:

Reference:
Version:

XORDER ACCEPTED!X

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Förbindelse Marketing Solutions for the completion of your requested works. I am very happy to be contacting you today to confirm that your order has been accepted my our project team and development will begin immediately. A cost price will be supplied on completion of your requested works - you will not be permitted to use any works or portion of works completed by our team until payment is received in full.

Please note that due to high demand we are experiencing a slight delay in our production schedule, if you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team.

X FMS/015 Polaris Banking
X FMS/016 Polaris Banking Website

Please note we have combined two separate orders for faster completion!

Thank you for your custom.

Regards,
Project Development Team

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Client: @Dutchy
Project: Template and Graphic Design
Link:

Reference: FMS/015 FMS/016
Version: 1

XWE'RE READY FOR YOU...X

Dear Client,

I'm very happy to be contacting you to tell you that after sheer hard work and dedication our work has completed in accordance with the terms of contract, for the reference number at the head of this letter. Below I have attached a small sample image of the works you requested for proofing prior to any payment being received.

If you'd like part of the project change or simply don't like what we've produced, let us know and at no extra cost we will do our best to satisfy your request.

Use of our works prior to payment is not permitted and will result in legal action.

X FMS/015
zx30x2d.png

X $25,000,000.00

X FMS/016
Due to technical difficulties the raw code sample is only available via Direct Message.
X $100,000,000.00

All works are Copyright © 1995 Förbindelse Marketing Solutions - All rights reserved, subject to Terms of Use. Disclaimer may not be removed from templates.
Want to know our Terms of Use? Please request it from our Customer Service Team.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Project Development Team

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX Danish Cabinets
XCOUNTRYX Kingdom of Denmark

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
Govvernment

X DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
Danish Government are looking for logos for the following department(s);

- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Sophisticated

Open to ideas

XDISCLAIMERX

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

XCLIENT NAMEX Military Order of Ste Therese of Liesieux
XCOUNTRYX ENTER HERE

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
Military/Religious

X DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
A piece of Heraldry, consisting of a pink rose over a dark shield with gold trimming.

Golden, Pink

Open to Ideas

XDISCLAIMERX

JayBoss

African Republic of Liberia
May 5, 2020

XCLIENT NAMEX Charles Taylor
XCOUNTRYX African Republic of Liberia

XEXPRESSION OF INTERESTX
Government Ministries and Armed Forces

X DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
I am in need of logos for government ministries and Armed Forces
1. Ministry of Defense
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
3. Ministry of Industry, Trade and Commerce
4. Ministry of Social Affairs
5. Ministry of Technology, Science and Communication
6. Ministry of Truth
7. Ministry of Law and Justice
8. Emblem for Armed Forces of the African Republic

Please use a combination of red, white, blue and black

Please use the following as guides and also shapes/icons to use:

patriots-club-vintage-logo-with-crossed-guns-gun-shop-vintage-sign-with-assault-rifles-gun-store-emblem-white_116137-173.jpg
crossed-silhouette-ak47-assault-riffle-260nw-448599322.jpg
6045616_0.jpg
f3a9d536967d4ee7abd6c8e9f9c323d1.jpg
mae_afrique_dud_sud.png

PLEASE NO FISTS.

XDISCLAIMERX

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

XIMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICEX

Dear Client,

As you know, our workload has exploded since establishment and we have seen unexpected growth which has far outweighed our capabilities. After extensive research into our shortfalls and in-capabilities we have come to the tough decision to close the Förbindelse Marketing Solutions storefront, instead redesigning our corporation to become a client-friendly bespoke service. Our business-model in it's current form is unsustainable and has seen a huge raise in workload, backlog and ultimately client satisfaction. We want to continue to provide high quality works but on a level we can accurately and constructively work with our clients to produce exactly what they are looking for.

This means, to re-concentrate on our new business model, all and any oustanding works are cancelled. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.

For those that are serious about working with Förbindelse Marketing Solutions in the future to develop high quality, unrivalled works, please monitor the marketplace for instruction on how to request our services very soon.

Regards,
Management Team