STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Former President Mesut Yilmaz to Israel

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Former President Mesut Yilmaz would call with an encrypted line to whoever would be available within the Israeli Foreign Affairs office. He would be in an empty warehouse surrounded by a few aides and a security guard.

”Hello, is anyone there?”

Zak

• Wow
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A switchboard operator at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would answer the call on an encrypted line.

"Hello, you're through to the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs. What service do you require?"

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
He would respond In rough English.

”Hello, Could I speak to the Minister of Foreign affairs or the Prime Minister As soon as possible on an encrypted line? This is Mesut Yilmaz.”

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The operators eyes would widen as she heard the name of Mesut Yilmaz being mentioned on the other side of the phone, she would jot down a rough note onto a piece of paper before passing it off to her supervisor who would pass it up the chain of command to the Prime Minister who was making preparations to host a delegation from the French Republic.

"Okay sir, please hold tight whilst I patch you through to the Prime Minister."

The call would be patched through to the Prime Minister's Office where he picked up on an encrypted line, not knowing what had gone on in the last few hours due to being briefed by his advisors on French and Israeli relations.

"President Yilmaz, it's a surprise to hear from you. Have you reconsidered my offer to visit Israel to stabilise Israeli and Turkish relations?"

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
He would respond, happy that the Israelis could speak to him on such short notice.

”Well…. Mr. Bennett I’m assuming you have not seen the news. My Vice President has thrown me out of office along with the entire opposition party. It’s effectivly a coup, the National Referendum which he called since he‘s the Speak of the National Assembly was hijacked and opposition votes were eliminated to allow for an easy passage of all bills. He has ordered my arrest and that of almost the entire opposition as well, I am currently in hiding with several other members of the assembly and we don’t have much time.“

He would Pause.

”I know our relations have been rocky to say the least over the past few months, especially after our summit in Hobart but I want you to know I don’t want any harm to come to the Israeli People But there are many in my government that certainly do based on false claims of Israeli mistreatment of Palestinians. I was lied to and I truly didn’t know the situation and so I apologize for my comments in Hobart. Turkey has been historically before the previous two administrations on good terms with Israel and I had advocated for better relations but in order to keep My position after the dissolution my own coaltion was to join the opposition.

Therefore I need to ask if it would be possible Mr. Bennett for myself and several other aides to request asylum in Israel. It is our only chance to evade our likely deaths at the moment due to the fake treason claims made by Vice President Bahçeli which will lead to my disappearance if I’m caught. I have a light 4 seater aircraft that can make it possibly Tel Aviv and I’m near the city of Adana on the southern coast as of right now.”

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"This is Prime Minister Netanyahu speaking. I'm sorry to hear of what you're effectively telling me is a coup against your government and the opposition. I don't hold you to account Mister Yilmaz. I would offer Israeli support but we have no assets in the region to extract you from Turkey or neighbouring countries. If you can make it to Israel, I will have members of my government meet you there. I want this to be kept low key so please land at Rosh Pina Airport in Northern Israel and I will have the appropriate people meet you there."

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
“That sounds fine Prime Minister, I‘ll tell my people and we will depart as soon as we can. I look forward to hopefully being in your presence shortly”.

With that he would hang up unless the Prime Minister had anything else to say.\
Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Prime Minister hangs up and diverts his phone call to the Ministry of Defence on an encrypted line to inform them of the developments and to prepare assets to secure the packages once they land in Israel. A secret and classified deployment of thirty Sayeret Matkal (Israeli Special Forces) soldiers would be deployed to Rosh Pina Airport where they would be dressed in Israeli Police uniform and wore bullet proof vests and carried a loaded Glock 17 handgun each with three extra magazines whilst they also had primary weapons which was a loaded M4 carbine each with three extra magazines.

Away from public view, a Sayeret Matkal sniper unit would be positioned on top of a hanger at the far end of the airport with two officers carrying a fully loaded SR-25 each which was trained over the airfield to provide cover to ground assets to ensure the safe handling of the former President.

Axis12

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II