STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to China

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Ministère de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères

From: Sophie Dubois, Ministre de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères, France
To: Yuan Jia, Minister of Foreign Affairs, China (Zebra)
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Establishing Relations

Your Excellency,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you and President Ming on your recent elections as well as the greater transition of the Chinese people away from tyranny.

As two major powers on the world scene, France and China have throughout most of the past several centuries maintained some kind of relationship. In recognition of your ongoing position of power within Asia and our own influential position in Europe I would like to propose the establishment of formal relations between the Chinese and French states. It is my understanding that President Ming is currently in Moscow as part of a state visit. I would hereby like to extend a formal invitation for the President to travel to Paris upon the conclusion of the state visit to Russia where the Empress would be more than excited to host her.

Sincerely,
Sophie Dubois,
Ministre de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères,

Zebra

GA Member
Jan 11, 2024
1706114358434-png.7507

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China
Classified & Encrypted

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your congratulations, I will relay them to President Ming as well.

It is correct that she is currently meeting in Russia with President Nemtsov and will probably be engaged there for another three days. Upon the conclusion she can travel to Paris instead of returning home immediately.

Please arrange for the processes to allow the plane with the information attached to this message into your airspace, we will communicate a more precise date when we know exactly when business in Moscow is concluded.

Kind regards,
Yuan Jia,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China.

Alexander

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II