STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France] Message to the King of Italy

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: King Alessio, King of Italy Isa
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Franco-Italian Relations

Your Royal Majesty,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your earlier public declaration in support of France. It is only when the times are most dire when someone truly knows who their friends are. At that vital hour both Italy and Thailand showed themselves beyond incredible friends to the French people.

It is in light of this as well as our shared perspective on governance, our close relationship with the Church, our shared cultural heritage and our lengthy history that it is almost criminal that we have not met before.

Europe finds itself at a crossroads, finally no longer content to let outside forces manage its affairs for it, decisions will be made in the future that will determine not just the face of the continent but all the countries within it. When these discussions start I would like to see ideologically similar nations to hold similar positions.

To prepare for such a united front and to work on our friendship beforehand I do hereby extend a formal invitation for yourself, your daughter and any other members of the Italian government to visit Paris and meet with myself in Versailles.

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II