STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[GA] ICJ Case #004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
The French Ambassador's colleague would ask her to approach him at their table and he would whisper in her ear.

She would quickly look to the justices. "Dear justices! I have been informed that we have one more piece of evidence against President Victor Romero. If you don't believe that this case has any legal basis, this evidence will make you think differently.

If you would allow us to present it."

@Odinson

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
A Brazilian Lawyer would also approach the judges.

"Dear Justices, Brazil also has new evidence about French deceitfulness from the get go of this unmitigated debacle. But we feel it is not necessary to continue to take up the courts time and resources. We believe it is time for a judgement to be made so everyone involved can move on."
@Odinson

Last edited:

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
"It is clear that Brazil is trying to move to the vote so that our evidence, which will wholeheartedly, prove Brazil's President's guilt towards everything France has accused him of in this court today, not be shown.

I ask of you, dear Justices, to allow me to show you this evidence, which would take no more than ten minutes so that justice can prevail."

@Odinson

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The Brazilian Lawyer would rebut,

"The Brazilian evidence is but a page long. But it is impelling reading."

@Odinson

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"And we are not arguing the President's guilt about anything. There has been guilt and foolishness on both sides. That is, unfortunately irrefutable. But whatever new evidence, the French Prosecution still trying to provide evidence that i tried to shoot down a Air France plane is utter nonsense.

If i wanted to I could have. I have several squadron's of Block 52 F'16's in the vicinity of the airport at various sites around Rio, if I wanted to I could have shot them down. I chose not to because you posed no threat.

We had an agreement that this prosecution would end with an apology, but now you wish to go forward with more baseless accusations and heresy?

And as a leader, it is always easy to produce a crisis, but you have shown very little evidence other than that to foment more nationalistic calls to arms. Which I do not give one care about.

I am sure that the ICJ court is is quite pleased to hear more useless arguments about insults and perceived threats will be on their docket today.

Germany snd Brazil have managed to work out their disputes diplomatically, without the aid of a weak case at the ICJ.

At least my Air France strike did NOT result in the detainment of over 30 French individuals in Brazil for over a month.

I will repeat at again,

At least my Air France strike did NOT result in the detainment of over 30 French individuals in Brazil for over a month.

Your ineptitude is only outmatched by your arrogance.

You have chosen to imprison diplomats of my country for over 1 month. Yes, you one gave the 48 hour reprieve, but after they were arrested once along with the Argentine diplomats, would you, yourself venture out into a chaotic capitol, overrun by anarchists, which you were told, you would not be safe from? After a month?

You can talk all you want about your services and about giving us 48 hours to leave.

But since we were held for 30 days against our will, you might expect some hesitancy for us to jump into your police vans, especially after you expressed several times in the preceding four weeks, that it would not be safe for us to leave.

The Argentinian extraction was further proof of this. You managed to arrest diplomatic staffs from two countries.

You had no handle of the situation but my diplomatic corps is supposed to make rational decisions?

When was your diplomatic staff allowed to leave in Brazil? That very day. That very day. Over one month ago. But yet, my diplomats are still hostages in your country.

France claimed to not be able to control its streets, buts its police can move in at will and arrest foreign diplomats?

You can go on about GIGN extraction, but you are the only government in this world that arrested not one but two members of the GA diplomatic staff.

Two countries had their diplomats arrested in France. Two countries of the GA.

I will say it AGAIN. Not one country, but TWO!.

And you have seemingly have reneged on a promise after an apology that my government solemnly gave that you would release my diplomats after said apology...

Is there really anything more to say? Arrests of diplomatic staffs of two countries. Holding the members of one currently still as hostages. The only question that remains is whom should be on trial. And it is certainly not the President of Brazil."

With that the the Brazilian lawyer sits down.

@Odinson @Naio90 @JJSmithJr @Dutchy @John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien