STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Germany] Call to the Ottoman Embassy in Berlin

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Retroliser

After the tense affairs of the previous day, His Imperial & Royal Majesty had opted to call the Ottoman Embassy in Berlin from his residence in Potsdam. The call would be encrypted by the reorganized Federal Ministry of the Interior, and the call taken in a private room of the residence.

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
Upon receiving the call, it was scrambled, encrypted and private when Doctor Mason answered it.

"Hello, Your Majesty, how may I help you?"

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Retroliser

"Good morning...umm...I feel like I may have been unduly harsh yesterday...I'd firstly, well, like to apologize," the Kaiser began, "I had just had enough at that point, and I was not about to let anyone tell me how I am running my country, or comment on it to twist it, when this was such a bad situation. I hope that I didn't cause any trouble to you, or the government you represent..."

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
"I think you surprised your subjects," The doctor remarked. "I hold no malice towards you for your rather unorthodox handling of my clothing, Your Majesty. As I personally remarked to the rather shell-shocked Hauptkommissar, your intervention was what was needed, since I do not hold supreme power like you do. While I would have preferred it if you hadn't manhandled me like that, I firmly believe you did the right thing."

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Retroliser

"Thank you kindly...I won't forget your patience...now, I was informed after the incident with the Embassy that there was another Turkish official involved?"

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
"That's correct. I was accompanied by an inspector of The Ottoman Constabulary, Detective-Inspector Yuksel Karaca. He went inside the embassy as a neutral mediator-negotiator with a 25 minute time limit that I was trying to extend with The Minister Of The Interior when you arrived. Last contact I had with him was a phone call from Heathrow, London. He accompanied the Brazilians out of the country, and is in the process of flying back to Berlin."

As he finished his sentence, the door opened and a rather annoyed Inspector Karaca entered his office.

"Correction, Your Majesty," The doctor remarked. "He's just returned."

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
"Of course, sir." The doctor said, before handing the receiver to the inspector. "The Kaiser wishes to speak to you."

After staring at the phone for a few moments, Karaca took the receiver and placed it against his ear.

"Hello?"

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Retroliser

"Mister Karaca? I'd like to offer my thanks to you for what you did. You were ready to put your life on the line for a country that you are not a citizen of...if I could, I would like to award you with the same honor that I awarded to Miss Kästner: the Royal Cross of the German Realm."

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
"Well, that's mighty kind of you, sir," The inspector replied. "But, I don't see the need. Just because I'm a Turkish citizen doesn't mean that my duty as a police officer ends when I leave the country. I was just doing what was right. If you wish to give me the award, fine, but if you're really grateful, I'd like my gun back. I handed my 10mm service revolver over to the driver of the battering ram outside the embassy for safe keeping before going in. I've kind of been out of the country, so I don't know where it is now, but I'd really like it back.

Also, if you pardon my saying so. If you hadn't stopped the assault, at least six civilians would have been killed."

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Retroliser

"Which I understand...as the news has said, and as the commanding officer has stated, there were 6 civilians in there...I can get you back your gun as soon as you'd like, today even, from the Federal Police...understand that I am absolutely grateful for what you've done for me...as sovereign of my nation, I cannot thank you enough with a simple medal...I want you to go home to Turkey, tell the your Majesty that I sent you back to relax...tell him that I appreciate that his diplomats can do for Germany what they would do for their own."

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Retroliser

The Kaiser's face scrunched in annoyance...as much as he appreciated the service of this man, he already knew that 6 civilians were held hostage at gunpoint, thanks to their testimony to the police...what was this man's game now?

"Which I was told by my officers. I added it as a charge to the case against Brazil...what is it exactly you're trying to get at?"

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
"That if you need a neutral witness to testify about that fact, I am willing to do so."

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Retroliser

"Of course...I was actually going to ask if you would actually be a neutral witness to any of the events that occurred there, once I present this case to the Global Assembly," the Kaiser said, his attitude now less annoyed, and more relieved that he didn't have to bring up the question to him.

"Once again...I thank you, so very much for your service. I will have my Minister for the Royal Household bring you your gun, as well as your awarded Royal Cross. My gratitude is...without bounds at this point...as said, I want you to go and tell the Sultan what you have done for not only my country, but for all of Europe."

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
"Alright, I'll do that, Your Majesty," The inspector replied. "Oh, and thanks for getting my gun back for me. I really like that gun."

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Retroliser

"No worries. You have yourself a good day officer. If you could, would you please put me back on the line with Doctor Mason?" Georg asked.

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
"Sure thing." The inspector said before handing the receiver back to Doctor Mason.

"Your Majesty?"

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
"Doctor Mason, I would like to ask you a favor on behalf of my government...alongside the inspector, I would like to select you as a witness to testify against Brazil, if you are willing. My government has put forward a statement stating that it will be taking our settlement case to court."

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
"Well, what exactly would I be testifying about, Your Majesty?" He asked. "I never set a foot inside the embassy."

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II