STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to The United States

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1000px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

1280px-Ausw%C3%A4rtiges_Amt_Logo.svg.png

1097px-Bundesadler_Bundesorgane.svg.png

To: Jackson Fitzgerald, United States Secretary of State

Cc: Helmut Kohl, Jürgen Chrobog Odinson

Subject: Estabishing Diplomatic Relations in North America

Security Level: Private and Encrypted
Greetings Mr. Jackson Fitzgerald,

My name is Klaus Kinkel. I am the Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs to the Federal Republic of Germany. I am contacting you today in an effort to establish formal contact and request permission to send a new Ambassador to Washington. We would like to send Jürgen Chrobog to be our voice in Washington. We would also like to confirm the names of your ambassadors here in Germany. The previous administration left our office in quite a state and we are not sure what records of ours are up to date. We would like to discuss a range of topics from trade, visa length, and potential military purchases.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel
Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Germany
788px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Klaus Kinkel, Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany ( Vaka )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of The United States of America

Vice Chancellor Kinkel,

It is very nice to hear from you, and it is comforting to know that a more stable administration is in charge in Germany. Please have Jürgen Chrobog stop by the American embassy in Berlin before travelling to Washington - he will be able to collect his diplomatic papers including his diplomatic visa to enter the United States. I accept him as Germany's new ambassador to the United States. Presently, the American ambassador to Germany is: James Witting.

I would be happy to continue such conversations here, or you are of course free to summon Ambassador Witting who can speak to you in person. Regardless, I am very happy to hear from you and look forward to a prosperous relationship between Germany and the United States.

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

I am so glad that your government is interested in working with our new administration. We are aware of the unstable nature our previous administration and are working hard to assure other nations of the dependability of a new united Germany. We have notified Jürgen Chrobog to visit the American Embassy in order to make sure all his paper work is in order before leaving.

We have many things to discuss but I thought it best to work through each slowly in order to give each the proper attention they deserve. Lets start with one of my favorite topics, International Trade. We are looking to set up weekly trade routes with the many great companies that call the United States home. There is a great insistence from our general public for american made goods. Equally, we have a great want from our domestic corporate institutions to enter the enormous American market. We have just finished laying down a new fleet of merchant vessels eager to sail across the Atlantic to American ports. We would like to as a show of good will between our nations to waive all export tariffs on any goods sent to your shores. Would the Gore Administration be open to such trade agreements?

I hope you have a fantastic weekend and look forward to our next conversation.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

I wanted to contact you to today in regards to the Oshkosh Corporation. We are looking to fill the needs of our military Logistics with many of the products the Oshkosh Corporation has to offer. If the United States Government is open to discussions, we would like to purchase a stake in The Oshkosh Corporation. We would only be looking to purchase a smaller stake in the company and will only produce the vehicles for domestic use. The products will not be made available to GDE for any sort of export. Is this something the United States government would be interested in?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Klaus Kinkel, Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany ( Vaka )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of The United States of America

Vice Chancellor Kinkel,

Thank you for your introduction. I look forward to being able to meet Ambassador Chrobog in Washington some time in the future. While we are very interested in trade, the World Trade Forum handles that on our behalf. If your government would be willing to contact them, I'm sure that they would be more than willing to handle matters of trade. In regards to Oshkosh, I am afraid that is not a possibility at this time. However, I will pass on that request to the Department of Commerce and the Securities and Exchange Commission. I imagine that the departments of State and Defense are going to be reluctant to sell shares in a company that produces military equipment.

Best Regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]