STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Great Britain]: Phonecall with France

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The new French Government were invited to a private and encrypted video call with Deputy Prime Minister Sebastian Gibbs.

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

150px-Faisceau_de_licteur.svg.png

President of the French Republic
TOP SECRET & ENCRYPTED(LEVEL X)
French Republic, Honorable President Macron, would receive a phone call from British counterpart. The call is encrypted and Secret Call. French President would check the room to make sure that no one is snooping in. He would place in two armed guard. Upon getting green signal from Directorate-General for External Security, the call is full encrypted and top secret.

"Hello Deputy PM Gibbs!! How are you sir? What a pleasure and it's been always an honor to speak. How's everything in UK?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Good Evening, I am well thank you! How are you?
I'd like to begin by congratulating you on entering office.. France seems to be in a position of back to back elections right now so I'm hoping you have intention to hold the fort.. having these discussions with multiple people over the same thing is growing repetitive" the Deputy PM spoke in jest. "Ah, yes, everything is going relatively well. Ramping up exercises and involvement with ISAF, Ireland.. questionable based on their recent news outlet stories but that's for another day. I called you because I want to see France and the UK enter a partnership it had once before, but the strain of the Civil war, and the lack of stability has been causing a hindrance to prevent that. I'd like to query whether you feel your government will be bringing France back from it's current situation and back into a stable light -- following that, an interest in working with the UK closely in trade and political aspects?"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"I am great thank you. I know that France has suffered a lot in terms of political stability but my administration came in to restore. So, I am holding the fort and I am slowly restoring the peace that were lost earlier. I know that is hard but I am taking baby step at a time to restore peace and stability in France. Definitely, France would like to work with Great Britain in regards to trade and political aspects. Let us start with trades."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"It's reassuring to know of your intention to make it stable once again. But yes, let's discuss trade. Perhaps we ought to begin with the signing of a Free Trade Agreement? Then we can discuss the movement of exports and imports. I have a pre-signed FTA that confirms the removal of trade tariffs between the UK and France." A copy would be signed and sent to the French Leader.

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

After a Pre-signed FTA copy would received by French President Macron. He would then signed it, keep a copy for his own record. He then sent it back to British Deputy Prime Minister Office.

"I have just signed the FTA and sent you already. Let me know if you have received it. In the trade, we would like to trade vehicle, pharmaceuticals, plastic, electronic machinary equipment to Great Britain. In exchange we would like to receive crude petroleum, organic chemicals. France has recently applied for ISAF."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The FTA would be received, a copy made regardless for British records. Marking the start of Free Trade between the UK and France. "That's great, thank you." smiled the Deputy Prime Minister on the opposite end of the call. "It'll be a great pleasure doing business with you. It seems like you've done your research on expectations for imports and exports" he laughed, although admiring the French readiness to discuss trade. "It helps, it just means less messing around, but that seems like a fair trade off. I can prepare for Crude Petroleum and organic chemicals to be delivered to France. These would be leaving Portsmouth for.. is there a preference in France as to where these should be delivered? And how often? Given proximity, this could be weekly perhaps?

We'd like to receive the vehicle, pharmaceuticals, plastic and electronic machinary equipment to Portsmouth, weekly. That'd be something we'd be content to receive."

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"We would like to receive them at Port of Le Havre. We would like to export these weekly basis to Portsmouth. Monthly would be great. It is my great pleasure to do business with an Strategic Ally. Not only we consider you an ally but also, we consider you a personal friend."

President Macron would laugh. He would then continue, "Let us talk about defense requirement. As French Military is on the infant stage, we have applied for ISAF. I mean, we will feel great to part of and support our ally if needed. What do you say Deputy PM Gibbs?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That shouldn't be a problem, weekly would be ideal and would encourage more frequent deliveries to benefit both the United Kingdom and France. We will submit our trade route to the International Trade Organisation, if you could do the same for your own routes. That confirms the signing of the Free Trade Agreement, and even some deals to get trade kicked started." the Deputy smiled, clearing his throat as he continued to respond to the Presidents points.

"Membership into ISAF is longer and drawn out, given how new of a government you are, I can't say whether you'd be accepted. But, that doesn't stop you working with ISAF Members at all. Infact, it'll give you the opportunity to get close. For any perspective member state, I'd just suggest opening communications with Netherlands and the US too and engage in training together, work towards deals. Relations with other countries and involvement in the Global Assembly is a perk too. Nonetheless, we'd be happy to work together through military means as previously done. How is progress with rebuilding your armed forces?"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"I understand, if I do not get accepted into ISAF, that's fine too. My armed forces are slowly rebuilding and spreading my forces to French Mainland and overseas territories so that we can monitor areas that required security. My foreign minister just initiated conversation with Norway and Netherlands. We also have joined the Global Assembly. Right now, as I have mentioned we are slowly rebuilding and our airforce requires Refueling tankers. Hope Britain can arrange us a tanker for our airforce. Also for navy and army, we have started the process too. I would say about 6 months, my forces will be fully ready. What kinds of training exercises do you currently have in mind?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
There was a short silence whilst the Deputy Prime Minister carefully thought of his response, addressing the query regarding a tanker aircraft. "Do you have any idea what kind of tanker aircraft you're looking for? We have the Tri-Star which you may find compatible? I've just forwarded you the specifications on this."

Specifications.pdf

"As for exercise, there's no limit as to what we can do. Given your position on rebuilding, is there anything specific you'd like to focus on? I.e. if your building your air force mainly, we could do joint policing exercises, etc."

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"How much this tanker will be cost per unit? We would like to acquire 2 units for the time being. All of our armed forces personnel are currently on training. As soon as the training is over, our airforce can do joint policing exercises, dogfighting exercises. What's your thoughts on that?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"You would be able to purchase the Lockheed TriStar from the UK at the cost of $330,000,000 per unit; for two? $660mil.
These could serve as a stepping stone to see whether these are something you'd like to invest more into at a future date. But yes, when you're ready, just let us know and we can work to put together a training exercise."

@Sumit

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Thank you for transferring the funds, we have begun the production of the two TriStar Aircraft. They should be with you shortly.
Unfortunately the Airbus A400M is something we do not export as this is considered a 'future procurement' aircraft by our Ministry of Defence, something in the work due to the modern capabilities it holds. If this changes in the future, I will let you know. As for AWACS and Transport, America may be your best bet unless you have something specific in mind?"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"Within few weeks our air force pilots will be ready to roll. Due to recent happenings in the world, at this point we would like to conduct air policing over the region. What's your thought on that? Also for awacs, we are initiating contact with FCI and United States for AWACS. Does Britain has Allied Air Command so that we can dispatch 4 to 5 fighters for Air Policing?"

@Jamie

D

Deleted member 5

"Also we would like to propose Combined Joint Expeditionary Force between France and Great Britain. This will allow both of our nation forces to deploy maritime, land, air, logistics in the time of an emergency. By the way, few of our pilots are ready for Air Policing. What do you think about Combined Joint Expeditionary Force(CJEF) and air policing?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Before the discussion of CJEF becomes more prominent, I think we ought to have more minor scale exercises take place between our countries to ensure that we're compatible. If exercises bring us closer, we could then look into a joint force.
As for Air Policing, it's something the UK considers very important. We currently have a Quick Reaction Alert force in the UK, and it works with ISAF Air Policing Units too so the UK/US and Netherlands all have air monitoring. Are you wanting UK aircraft to help with Air Policing in France? Is that what you meant?"

@Sumit