STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Great Britain]: Phonecall with France

D

Deleted member 5

"Definitely, we could have a hand to do air policing in France. Currently our air force is conducting Operation Redemption. The operation redemption is air policing. But with the help of Royal Air Force QRA we can monitor entire French Airspace. Also apart from Air Force exercise, what kinds of exercise do you have in mind?"

@Jamie

D

Deleted member 5

"Our air force is currently conducting advanced combat piloting. Soon as they are done, they will do joint French and British Air policing. How does it sound?"
@Jamie

D

Deleted member 5

"Also, we have supported Great Britain during the Ireland Crisis. Can you elaborate about this crisis? We would like to hear more about Ireland Conflict?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The Royal Air Force would be happy to support your own air force with Operation Redemption if that is something you request? We would be able to assign Eurofighter Typhoons to provide air policing, a QRA effort to be stationed in France. Potentially an initial deployment of four months, they'd be accompanied by an RAF Tanker and would need to be stationed in France. Is this something you'd like to push to request?

Regarding Ireland.. we're not too sure ourselves. It's the equivalent of a tantruming toddler, if I may be blunt. They had held an internal referendum, as a result, we rejected one for Northern Ireland as it's not within my governments mandate, so they opted to close diplomatic missions. Their choice, it impacts them more than it does the UK.."

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"Understood. May I ask what's your stance on Kosovo-Serbia situation? France fully supports Kosovo. Yes, I am requesting these air assets to police Airspace. If RAF is deploying within four months, feel free to use any of French Airbases. Our Airforce is currently conducting air policing, together we can be part of joint air operation within our regions. That's why, I am here to announce French Integrated Air Defense Identification Zone (FRIADIZ) to monitor potential air activities over the region. Please let us know, how can we assist during the Ireland crisis. We are here to help. Also, We would like to query about the status of ISAF application."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"We're definitely in full support of Kosovo, Serbia had attempted a similiar move only in recent years. This second move is disturbing. I'd hope to see parties stepping in to support Kosovo through military means. I can confirm we would be happy to house an RAF QRA Flight in France, the best we can do is from January until April. This would consist of four Eurofighter Typhoons and an Air to Air Refueller. This would only be in support of your own QRA efforts. In April, we can discuss again to see if you'd still like us to be present whilst your Air Defense Identification Zone is setup. Are you happy with this?

We intend for any tension with Ireland to diminish, we're keeping careful but the best anyone can do is just to prevent escalating it. As for ISAF, I'm aware applications were discussed at the ISAF summit but I've not heard from it yet. The Secretary General deals with that himself."

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"Definitely, we can discuss about Air Defense Identification Zone in April and how frequent we need to do air policing throughout the French Airspace. In Kosovo, if the situation deteriorates then French Armed Forces is willing support Kosovo. Also, French Republic would like to assure that We are always on Great Britain side when news are talking about Kosovo. On a side note, we would like to invite England Football Team to participate in FIFA World Cup, which will be held in France."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"So you're happy for us to deploy the British RAF QRA flight to France? Which airport should these be stationed at primarily? We can get them deployed shortly.
I am sure the relevant parties will look into attending FIFA."

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"Definitely we are extremely happy that you to deploy within France. Please have the Air Assets to send into Paris Air Base. We have 5 Dassault Rafale C are currently stationed in Paris Air Base. Feel free to come into Paris Air Base. I will announce Integrated Air Defense Identification Zone within few hours. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I have heard concerns of the relationship between Argentina and France, I am unsure if these are rumors or if there is some tension occurring. I was wondering if you're able to enlighten me as to what is taking place?"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

“Yes you are correct. The relationships between French and Argie has been soured on various occasions. Currently our forces are planning to deploy to Vietnam because they oddly requested us. They fear China and what can we do? None right. Argentina forced us to land at Alexandria. Other than that I don’t have enmity with Argentina.”
@Jamie