STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Gross domestic product model

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Hello, and welcome back to another Role Play Think Tank for Modern Nations! As I have suggested population growth rate model in the last post. I still see an opportunity to express my ideas to improve Modern Nation Economy system! Do you know what we are missing for the Economy page? That's right! A GDP! This model will let's measure the market value of final goods in our country! Imagine you can finally know your GDP and be able to control as well as improve it! It is time to become a prosperous country in the economy.

There are no correct ways for the current existing resource from Modern Nations that can be used to calculate the GDP of the country like in real life. The current economy in the forum isn't like real life. So, I am here to propose my idea about calculating the GDP value!

FZvAZMT.png

This photo is the flowchart of the GDP model. We will separate it into 2 big variables. First is Gross Income telling the total earnings of your market, profits, individual, household, etc. Tourism and Unemployment Index in the economy page will measure the Economy modifier, which tells how proficient your Gross income is. The Population and Total income are tax rates. If you divide the population by the total income from tax including the running cost, you will get the tax rate. Gross income doesn't count deductions from taxes. So, we will use the Tax Rate as a base tax revenue and base total gross income from your country. The second is Net Export. We will calculate your trade income and balance. If your trade is surplus(positive value), your GDP will increase. In the real world, we only calculate it from Total Export and Total Import. If we are going to calculate like real life, we will have to calculate the value of all the products you are trading with the other.

nDiw2TJ.png

The photo above is the GDP system model. It is how the model will calculate it. I will show you how much Thailand's GDP is in the Modern Nations Universe.

fR2AvbD.png

After the calculation with the model, Thailand will get 160.5507 billion in GDP valve. Thailand in real life during 1999 has 126.7 billion in GDP. If you are interested in this propose, there might be a challenge that is waiting for you! Are you interested in making your GDP a lot higher in real life or do you want your GDP to drop to 1 billion? Maybe making your GDP to 69 of 420 might be a good idea.

If you want to see this feature in the Modern Nations, react to this post! I will be very appreciative. I am also eager to edit or fix the model if something is not right. Thank you again for your patience in reading my suggestion.

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Amazing Idea, but again this would have to be put into some sort of program because otherwise I don’t see staff putting in the effort/time to make this work on their own.
Bossza007

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Unlikely to be out for the next Major MN update when we move to the newest version of Xenforo

BUT...

After this update, I've already got plans to create a new Economy System which I've included this in to look into and try to make it work! No promises as I'm not sure of any constraints but I'll find out for the Economy update. :)

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear