STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

VBCFan

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021
Hello Guys, I don’t really know what to say but Hi. I really like Geopolitical RP and I actually just visited this site because people on Nation States were talking about how “hardcore” you all are and since I think NS is a bit lackluster and I want something more realistic I Decided to try this out. I’m not quite sure right now what nation I should pick but I’m eyeing China or the DPRK. Possibly Iraq also as I am quite Interested in that area. Anyway I probably won’t know what to do but I’ll look diligently to figure out how this works as soon as possible so I can join in. Thanks!

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Hi! Welcome! Good to hear that we have a reputation! Not sure if we are that realistic, but we try to make the MNverse look as close as a contemporary global scenario could be. XD

As a new player I would recommend starting with a nation that will not overwhelm you (looking at China). As a global power you will not only have to deal with all your internal structures, but also get a ton of messages from other players due to your potential influence. Also, researching chinese equipment on the internet (specs and such) is sometimes really hard.

We got plenty of other cool nations (stay away from Europe! Way too many already there :p), but ultimately its entirely up to you!

Join us on Discord for a friendly chat or any help you need.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Welcome to the forum VBCFan !

Echoing that Naio has said, there's always things we can improve on but set on an Alternative Universe gives us a bit more flexibility, so I wouldn't say we're overly realistic.

Certainly a few interesting choices of country, at the moment there's quite a bit going on between the Korea's which I'm sure Jay would love to deluge!

Please let me know if you have any questions, feel free to join our Discord if you'd like to get a better feel for it!

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Welcome!

Quite an interesting set of choices you have, look forward to roleplaying with you. We're all a good bunch, just pop up on discord or message one of us if you need any help.

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Hi VBCFan !!! North Korea sounds fun! I would Only like to say it looks like Jay has been going for Korean unification so you might need to look over that since I wonder if you plan on being enemies or Allies. If you have any questions don’t ask me btw, I’m almost as new as you so... no questions, jk you can but I might not know how to respond.

VBCFan

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021
Thanks! I am going to be going for the tyrannical North Korea I guess since that was what it was like in 1998. I was going to go for Canada since that’s where I’m from and be peaceful but since that’s taken I think I might just oppress the North Korean people and take over the world... Probably... not... but still thanks for the welcome and I’ll make sure to ask you some questions (;

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Welcome VBCFan !

Canada and the Canadian peoples are mine to oppress for all times!

Which part of Canada are you from? I was born in Quebec but have lived in Toronto nearly all my life!

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Another canadian! They are slowly taking over.

VBCFan

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021
Hi Alex! I am from British Colombia actually, Vancouver to be exact. I also wanted to let you guys know that I just talked to Jamie who seems to be a mod and after some reading of Jay’s posts I’ve decided to forfeit my decision of North Korea since he has put a lot of time and effort into Reunification just from a small glimpse of his work. I think either Iraq or Saudi Arabia will be my next decisions then.
Glad to see another Canadian too! Thought this was going to be all Brits and Americans!

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Welcome VBCFan, I would have said hi earlier but I work a graveyard shift. I look forward to RPing with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren