STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[IND] Phone Call to Nigeria

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
The President of India would use an encrypted and secret phone line to contact his Nigerian counter part.

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Presient Goodluck Jonathan would take the phonecall on his encrypted and secured line in his private office.

"Hello."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Good day, President Jonathan! My name is Zalim Marwah, I'm the current President of India.

I was hoping that we would be able to reach some diplomatic relations today and perhaps even some other form of relations such as our militaries.

Does this seem reasonable for Nigeria?"

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Ah of course. We are most pleased to hear from you. We are esger to work with your government in establishing close ties between our two people. We are most interested in signing treaties of friendship making it easier to travel and become educated in one anothers country. Further there are several pieces of military hardware we would be interested in acquiring."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Wonderful! Considering that India is not within the Global Assembly, we could fax over a document, which India will have signed, for Nigeria to sign as well which will legally bind India in protecting any Nigerian diplomat within the country. If Nigeria would like to sign such a document, I will send it over once our conversation has concluded.

Along with this document, we could also sign a non-aggression pact to assure a lasting peace.

As for military hardware, what would Nigeria be interested in?"

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We would be happy to sign such a document ensuring reciprocal diplomatic protection, as well as a non agression pact. Further we would suggest the planning of a joint exercise to take place once India is ready. This will help solidify our relationship further.

As for armaments, we are currently interested in 8 HAL FGFA, and 100 HAL Dhruv. We would also like 20 of the HAL Rudra variant."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"A joint exercise would be wonderful, we'll contact you once India is ready to do so.

As for the equipment Nigeria wishes to purchase: the HAL FGFAs would be 125,000,000.00$ * 8 would equal to 1,000,000,000.00$. The HAL Dhruv Mark 1s would be 6,250,000.00$ * 100 would equal to 625,000,000.00$. The HAL Rudras would be 25,000,000.00$ * 20 would equal to 500,000,000.00$

The total cost would be 2,125,000,000.00$"

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Excellent we are most happy to hear of your willingness to cooperate in a joint exercise, further we would like to hear your opinions on our allies, the Argentines and the Chinese, both are extremely important to Nigeria, and we intent to work closely with their foreign offices to ensure that entanglements with hostile third parties sour relations.

We are of course interested in your goodwill and your equipment, and we can only assume that your young state operates good relations with both states, but I must not get ahead of myself."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"India has a good relation with China and we have high hopes for our similar ideologies and our future relations. As for Argentina, it would seem that they have been at the center of some world tension not long ago. While that doesn't mean we will not open diplomatic relations with them, it does mean that we will keep our eyes on them.

India hopes to keep world tensions low and peace to last."

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"This is all very good, we are certainly happy that you carry a close friendship with China, as for Argentina, I assure you their goals as are the goals of all members of the CIS is for prosperity and stability across the globe.

As it stands we are hopeful that Nigerian-Indian Relations may flourish towards those ends. We are committed to the stability of your region and look towards serious bilateral ties and defensive guarantees.

We are happy with this quoted total and will transfer the funds immediately."