STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

India | Message To China

mikhail2001

GA Member
Apr 20, 2024
Federal Union of India
Official Correspondence

Encryption: encrypted
Recipient: Yuan Jia
Sender: Duke Arvind Kumar
Future of Sino-Indian Relationship

Dear Yuan Jia,
It is with a spirit of goodwill and mutual respect that I extend my warm greetings to you on behalf of the Government of India. As we embark on a new chapter in our diplomatic relations, it is our sincere hope that this correspondence marks the beginning of constructive dialogue and collaboration between our two great nations.

We are cognizant of the complexities and challenges that have characterized the historical interactions between India and China. However, in the spirit of pragmatism and forward-thinking, we believe that it is imperative for both our countries to engage in open and honest discussions about the future of our relationship.

At the forefront of our agenda is the Kashmir Region, a longstanding issue that has implications not only for our bilateral relations but also for regional stability and security. We are committed to exploring avenues for dialogue and peaceful resolution, guided by the principles of mutual respect, sovereignty, and territorial integrity.

Furthermore, we recognize the importance of enhancing trade and economic cooperation between our nations. By fostering closer ties and removing barriers to trade, we can unlock new opportunities for growth and prosperity that benefit both our peoples. Our discussions on trade and customs policies are thus of paramount importance in this regard.

In addition to these key areas, we also seek to gain a deeper understanding of our common goals and interests in the sphere of foreign policy. By aligning our strategic objectives and coordinating our efforts on regional and global issues, we can amplify our collective impact and promote peace, stability, and development on the world stage.

I invite you to share any additional topics or concerns that you deem pertinent to our discussions. Your insights and perspectives are invaluable as we work towards building a stronger foundation for cooperation and friendship between India and China.

In closing, let me express my sincere optimism for the future of our bilateral relationship. With mutual respect, dialogue, and cooperation, I am confident that we can overcome challenges and seize opportunities to the benefit of our two great nations and the wider world.

Warm regards,
Arvind Kumar
Duke and Minister of Foreign Affairs
Department of Foreign Affairs of India

Zebra