STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Is Antarctica a playable?

Mutmer

Srpska is SERB
Oct 18, 2022
I'm getting more and more bored as serbia and i was thinking that a antarctica role could be interesting to be not having a self-sustainable economy and relying on other countries to develop i could try and make antarctica habitable?

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Antarctica isn't considered a nation, so you wouldn't be able to apply for it unfortunately.

Dutchy is also correct that aside from the returned British and Argentina claims, Antarctica and sub-Antarctic islands are Swedish overseas territory following the Antarctic Conflict resulting in a Global Assembly Resolution on Antarctica.

If it's development you're seeking perhaps start by looking into a continent you're particularly interested in and then isolate a country where you'd be happy roleplaying for an extended period of time. I have been here for almost 10 years and for the huge majority of that time have only ever been Norway and Sweden which are fairly irrelevant nations however have been built into world powers on both occasions. Once you're somewhere you're happy, try to just keep building on what you have to keep your interest.

You can turn whatever nation you have into whatever you want - there are no limits.