STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Japan] Message to Iran

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018

日本

State of Japan

'Land of the Rising Sun'

Ministry of Foriegn Affairs

The contents of this message is encrypted and strictly confidential

Sender:

Junichiro Koizumi

Recipient:

Sattar Qasemi

Dear Minister Qasemi,

I would like to begin by introducing myself and the Japanese government. We would very much like to open official diplomatic relations, hence our opening of communications.

Japan and Iran share very little similarities and interests, and have experianced minimal interaction. However, we believe that in the ever modernising world that we live in, that can all change for the better of our two nations and benefit our prosperous peoples, economies and governments.

A key interest of the Japanese government, and military, at this moment in time, is the advanced and vast technology of Ballistic Missiles; a technology that Iran is known to flourish in. If possible, we wish to purchase Iranian Balltistic Missiles in order for us to develop and engineer our own designs and missile technology. We hope you can agree.

In the mean time, I shall look forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Junichiro Koizumi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Stae of Japan