STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[KoD]: Message to Norway

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

To: Erna Solberg, Prime Minister of Norway

Classification: Classified

Dear Erna Solberg,

Thank you for your congratulatory tweet following my election. I hope you are well. As per my first visit as a newly elected Prime Minister I would like to arrange a visit to meet with you in Norway. It is my wish to strengthen our ties with our Nordic cousins and wish to discuss a number of topics including the following;

1. The Nordic Council
  2. Defence Cooperation and Training
  3. Free Trade Agreement
  4. Security of the Baltic Sea
I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Christian Jens

Zak

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
150px-Coat_of_arms_of_Norway.svg.png

Kingdom of Norway
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Christian Jens (Nathan),

I would once again like to offer my congratulations, not only on behalf of my government but from Norway as a whole. Denmark and Norway are two historical countries and I would be glad to host you here in Oslo for your first visit as the newly elected Prime Minister as we seek the same aims and objectives across the region. Security of the Baltic Sea is something that we're keen to talk about with Russian affairs currently ongoing alongside Denmark's position on the Nordic Council. I am free over the next few days so that we can get to grips between our new partnership.

I look forward hearing from you soon and I look forward to meeting you upon your arrival to Oslo.

Best regards,

Erna Solberg
Prime Minister of Norway

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

To: Erna Solberg, Prime Minister of Norway

Classification: Classified

Dear Erna Solberg,

Thank you for your kind words. I shall depart immediately for Oslo and our meeting. Hope to see you soon to rebuild and strengthen our two nations friendship. I am hoping to visit the Scandinavian nations and our territories of Greenland and Faroe islands by the end of my trip. I shall be bringing one armed guard as per our security policy.

Yours faithfully,
Christian Jens

With permission granted, PM Jens boards a Scandinavian Airlines flight to Oslo with his chief of staff, foreign policy advisor and a armed member of the Danish Police as a guard. Declaration forms for the fire arm have been filed to the Swedish authorities. The flight departs swiftly on its way to Oslo.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

The Norwegian Police Security Service would be in high alert across the city with the incoming arrival of Christian Jens from Denmark. Traffic routes would be set up so that the motorcade carrying the Prime Minister from Oslo Gardermoen Airport to Inkognitogata 18 would could arrive in the quickest possible time. A five car motorcade would be sent with armed agents from the Police Security Service to Oslo Gardermoen Airport with arrivals diverted to other airports or held in a safe pattern over the city until the airport was deemed safe for operational use when the Prime Minister was on his way to meet the Norwegian Prime Minister.

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The short hop over the strait between Norway and Denmark would be completed. With clearance to land at Oslo Gardermoen Airport the aircraft is quick to touch down on the runway. Taxiing to a halt the Prime Minister would allow accompanying press to leave the flight first to ensure that the pictures of him walking down the steps could be captured. With a wave to the photographers the PM steps down and into the awaiting convoy with his 2 aides and security officer.

"Thank you for the ride officers, thank you for all your hard work"

The PM begins going through last minute briefings with the aides and running through last minute preparations for the meeting during the journey to the meeting.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Erna Solberg is first to greet the Danish Prime Minister as he arrives at the Prime Ministers residence, she greets him with a smile and shakes hands with him which the press capture and then leads him into the residence and through a multitude of corridors before arriving at her office where a range of drinks and snacks had been laid out for the two politicians.

"Welcome to Norway, can I get you anything else before we begin the meeting?""

Erna shuts the door as the two guests remain alone in the room as she ushers for the Prime Minister to take a seat.

Nathan

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Danish Prime Minister returns the handshake with a smile.

"Thank you for your kind words, it's always been a favourite nation of mine. No thank you, a water is great for me."

The Prime Minister takes his seat with a sip of a glass of water.

"What has your government done in relation to the Russian crisis?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Prime Minister takes a jug of water from the table and pours two glasses of water, sliding one over to the Danish Prime Minister.

"Norway has been working in close cooperation with the Nordic Council as we seek to bring the end to the Russian crisis, we want to appear as a united front and have been in discussions on how to vote in the upcoming Global Assembly resolution that has been laid out by the South Korean delegate."

Erna takes a sip of water from her glass, as she pulls out a notepad and takes notes on the meeting.

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Prime Minister would look to his notes before looking back up

"How does the Nordic Council mean to vote on this resolution? Our biggest concern right now is the Baltic Sea and the Northern Sea. If Russia was too fall to a communist regime once more we run the risk of a second Cold War breaking out or worse, Russian aggression against shipping lanes and Danish territory"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Prime Minister takes notes, flicking through the notes she had made been during the meeting.

"The Nordic Council is going to vote to approve the resolution laid out by the representative from South Korea but we are not committing any funds to said resolution as we believe that funds should be used to improve domestic agendas across all member states. What are Denmark's intentions regarding the Nordic Council, are you wanting to resume your founding member status in the organisation?"

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Indeed, that would be our main foreign Policy goal to re-join the Nordic Council in the same capacity as we were before. Of course, Denmark is still rebuilding our defence forces but we do still believe we can be a long term benefit to the council.

Have you submitted an amendment regarding the Russian resolution to secure funding for all member states?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We're glad to hear of your intention to rejoin the Nordic Council and I will pass this onto the Secretary General who can begin the process of welcoming you back into the Nordic Council.

We haven't, it states somewhere in the resolution that you don't have to give funding and that's what we're following as we'd rather give funding to our domestic agendas such as modernisation of Norwegian hospitals, prisons, schools and other key projects we have coming in the future."

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"We would most grateful if you could do so, it is our intention to strengthen our Nordic ties.. especially since the disbandment of NATO and the worrying growth of war and conflict.

This is our main concern with the General Assembly, as a institution its ability to get change made is rather limited.. the chances of them getting widespread financial support for their resolution is limited"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I do believe that some countries will be contributing funds to the resolution laid out. We do have some concerns about the Global Assembly but we continue to contribute where we can and will support resolutions when we can.

What did you want to raise regarding Baltic Sea security?"

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Our main proposal to you and with the other Nordic nations would be a defence cooperation agreement regarding the Baltic Seas and airspace. As I'm sure your aware the Baltic is a huge strategic asset to the Scandinavian nations and we propose join patrols and training exercise to show our collective commitment to the safety and free passage of the seas"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We think that this comes in under the Nordic Concordant under Article 3 which when you rejoin the Council, will be given access to the Nordic Strategic Command. The Baltic Air and Naval region is covered under the Swedish Strategic Defence Network which is one of the most advanced defence networks in the world which covers the entire region and is arguably the most protected region in the world."

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Huh that is the answer to our question then!" The Prime Minister would take another drink of water "One more topic we wish to discuss is that of free trading between ours nations. Is that covered by the Nordic Concordant or can we arrange a Free Trade Agreement?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We would like to discuss the possibility of a free trade agreement, do you have one with you?" Erna takes a sip of water before continuing the topic of trade. "We would also like to discuss the opening of trade routes between our two nations, is this something you would be interested in?"

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"We have options for a Free Trade Agreement, either a comprehensive Free Trade Agreement or specific industries.. we would personally prefer the comprehensive agreement as this will totally remove all tariffs on goods between our nations" The Prime Minister looks to his files "We would also like the possibility of trade routes to be developed, we currently have no vessels for trading but this is something we hope to change with your support"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We would also like to pursue a comprehensive Free Trade Agreement between the Kingdom of Norway and Kingdom of Denmark. At this moment in time, Norway does not currently own any vessels for trading either but under the banner of the newly administered Norwegian Cargo Administration, we can offer soon offer air freight services to Denmark if this is something that you would be interested in?"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa