STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[KoD]: Message to Norway

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Great, I have an agreement for that right here. A Tariff Free area will be created between our two nations as soon as we have your signature" The Prime Minister would scribble down his signature before passing it across "That would be great, especially given the Nordic routes of Scandinavian Airlines."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Prime Minister would scribble her signature before making a copy for her records before returning the original agreement back to the Danish Prime Minister before she flicked through her notes, allowing herself to make a note of what had been discussed so far during the meeting.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Erna slides over a document to the Danish PM before she looks back up towards him with a curious look on her face.

"These are all the things Norway exports, is there anything on this list that you would like us to export to Denmark? What does Denmark export and we can decide from that what we would like to import.'

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"We would be interested in metals and chemicals. You can find ours here;" The Minister passes across a document "These are our top exports"

1. Pharmaceuticals
2. Machinery including computers
3. Electrical machinery, equipment
4. Mineral fuels including oil
5. Optical, technical, medical apparatus

$6,000,000
$5,000,000
$5,000,000
$6,000,000
$4,000,000

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We are proud to export metals and chemicals to the Kingdom of Denmark, I'm sure that industries across your country will find them useful. We would like to import Danish pharmaceuticals and medical apparatus to Norway in order for our hospitals to continue providing world class treatment to the population."

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Great we shall get these supply routes set up immediately. Is there anything else you would like to discuss?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"There is nothing from my end, if there is nothing on your end then we shall begin the process of reappointing Denmark to the Nordic Council."

Erna Solberg dials the number of the Nordic Council's Secretary General on an encrypted line and would place the phone on loudspeaker as she sought to begin the process of Denmark rejoining the Nordic Council as they wanted Denmark to retake its founding member status.

"Secretary Dahl, it's Erna Solberg. I hope all is well on your end - I am currently here with the newly appointed Prime Minister of Denmark who has informed me of his intentions to retake Denmark's founding member status within the Council and Norway supports this decision and we wanted to inform you so that you could begin the process."

Connor Nathan

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Great, we are willing to move onto discussing a return to the Nordic Council"

The Prime Minister would quickly shift through his notes with the sudden change in the meeting.

Zak

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
The Secretary General would take the call, unsuspectingly, from an encrypted line.

"Oh, hello, well isn't this a surprise. Good Morning Prime Ministers, I hope you're both well! I suppose I'll take this opportunity to congratulate you on your recent appointment Prime Minister Jens, and congratulations on your party's success in the elections; no doubt you have much to implement over the first few weeks of your administrations adoption of office. I have heard rumblings through the halls that there was some consideration of the Kingdom of Denmark returning to the Nordic Council but obviously we haven't have the chance to speak to you one-on-one. Is this a priority for your government?"

Nathan Zak

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Prime Minister would answer into the call

"Thankyou for your kind words Secretary General, it was on my agenda to organise to speak to you and the Swedish government on my current Nordic tour after the Faroe Islands and Greenland. It is our position that rejoining the Nordic Council is a top priority for our government considering our close language, cultural and economic ties between our nations. I would like to further discuss this if this is agreeable to yourselves?"

Connor Zak

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Absolutely. No problem at all, I have to be honest I am relieved to hear of your interest in the council, as you know the Kingdom of Denmark was formally a founding member of the council which affords it additional rights. I understand the Kingdom of Norway, the other founding member has already expressed their approval of your return to this position and I have privately consulted with the Swedish representation to ensure this is also the case; if you were to return, you are welcome back to your position as a founding member should you want it. I trust that your return to the council will also see your ratification of the Nordic Concordant and the Allemannsrett Agreement too?"

Nathan Zak

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
“We are glad to hear we have a mutual understanding and desire to seek a stronger union between ourselves. We would constitutionally require a 2/3rd majority vote within our parliament to ratify the treaties but I have discussed this issue with my colleagues prior to this election and am well aware that there is overwhelming support in parliament.

We do believe that our place is in the Nordic council as a founding member and it is my cabinets decision that we would like to sign Denmark up to the council”

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Of course. The Nordic Council strictly stand hand-in-hand with democracy and it is our mission to promote the message of fairness and equality worldwide. Nonetheless, you have the necessary ratifications from all founding members for you to assume your former role, it would be an honour to have you return to the council and will give us the necessary numbers to begin the first election within the Nordic Council Presidium. So please, allow me to formally invite you back to the council and should you require anything from me you have my immediate contact details. May I enquire, if your entry was to be approved by parliament, who would be your Ambassador?"

Nathan

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
“I am more than willing to accept your kind offer and am able to sign these agreements as soon as possibke ready for ratification in the parliament. How would you like me to sign is my next biggest question!

I intend to name Mr Christian Thøgersen as our ambassador once we have the necessary approval from parliament”

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Prime Minister I will have my team forward you copies of the Allemensrett Agreement, Nordic Concordant and the preliminary Stockholm Treaty for your ratification, immediately upon doing so please forward them back to my office for my own signature. I would encourage you to send your Ambassador to the Emergency Session on the European Economic Crisis as soon as you physically can in order to take advantage of funding the Kingdom of Sweden is providing for signatory states to be used in domestic infrastructure projects - this will shortly be followed by a defence funding package for all signatory states, I would hate for you to miss the opportunity."

The aforementioned documents are forwarded to the Office of the Prime Minister in Denmark for ratification by the Nordic Council Secretariat.

Nathan

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Using his laptop, the Prime Minister would electronically sign the documents.

"Great, I shall also sign the physical documents immediately once I am back in the office and send them back to you and call a meeting of the Folketing so that they may be voted on to be fully ratified. I shall send Christian to the meeting as soon as possible.

How would you like us to handle the announcement of our re-joining?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I think it would be best appropriate to allow for the announcement to be made by the Kingdom of Denmark independently. From experience this seems to gain better support from the general public, particularly those within the joining state, and we will undoubtedly follow with an announcement of our support for your return. Your re-joining will be monumental to the history of the Nordic Council as the founding states will once again be united. We have a substantial amount of strength in modern politics given our collective power in the Global Assembly and our determination for change. I am truly excited."

Nathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa