STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea | Message to Canada

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

320px-Emblem_of_the_Ministry_of_National_Defense_%28South_Korea%29_%28Korean%29.svg.png
Encrypted & Secure Document(s)

Dear Whom it may concern (Alex),

The Republic of Korea has been doing its research in regards to Air models due to be severely overpriced by the Americans on a simple air model. The Republic of Korea would like to place an order for the CH-146 Griffon, we are looking to purchase a total of 129 unit(s) with the possibility to buy more in the future when we expand. If you could give us a price which I can discuss with my peers before placing the order that would be wonderful.

Many thanks
Kwok Chang-Min
Deputy Minister for Procurement
Ministry of National Defense

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F24508633%2F168895572654%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

Department of National Defence

C7qlG7n.png

To: Deputy Minister Kwok Chang-Min

Dearest Deputy Minister Kwok,

I thank you for the message and I'm glad to hear that you are interested in Canadian military technology.

We would be more than happy to sell the CH-146 Griffon to you. The base price is 13,141,434.43$ and we are willing to sell it to South Korea at a small 10% mark up. This would total up to 1,864,769,545.62$ for 129 CH-146 Griffons. However, we are willing to drop this price to 1,364,769,545.62$ if South Korea is willing to give us the domestic production rights to the Jang/Chang Bogo-class submarine. This would give a total of 500,000,000.00$ off of your order. Or, instead, we could offer you the domestic productions rights to the CH-149 Griffon for the ones for the Jang/Chang Bogo-class submarines and the Hyunmoo-1 cruise missiles.

We are open to counter offers.

Kindest Regards,
Theodore Kane
Minister of National Defence
Canada

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

320px-Emblem_of_the_Ministry_of_National_Defense_%28South_Korea%29_%28Korean%29.svg.png

Dear Theodore Kane (Alex),

We would be more than willing to swap Domestic Production Rights, we would be willing to swap the Jang/Chang Bogo Class and the Hyunmoo-1 for the CH-149 Griffon and the Light Armored Vehicle III (LAVIII). If this is something you can agree with then, I shall get the necessary paperwork and agreement put into place.

Many thanks
Kwok Chang-Min

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F24508633%2F168895572654%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

C7qlG7n.png

We can agree to this exchange of domestic production rights.

We'll have the paperwork, parts, and blueprints sent to you the moment you send yours. I also believe it shouldn't have to be said that with this DPR of the Griffon and the LAV III, South Korea is not allowed to produce the products for others nor transfer the products to other nations.

Kindest Regards,
Theodore Kane
Canada

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Dear Theodore Kane (Alex),

Thank you for agreeing to the deal, we have attached a simple legal document regarding the swap of the Domestic Production Rights for the stated equipment in our earlier emails. Once this has been signed on your behalf, we will forward on securely the domestic production rights to the equipment.

Attachment#1

Many thanks
Kwok Chang-Min

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

C7qlG7n.png

We agree.

I have signed the paper and attached it in return.

Kindest Regards,
Theodore Kane
Canada

w8jIRrs.png

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
With the agreement being signed, the domestic production rights would be sent over to Theodore Kane securely and encrypted. The Korean Minister would be waiting for the domestic production rights to be sent to them

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Canadian DPRs for the CH-146 Griffons and the LAV III Kodiaks would be sent in return privately and through encryption.

JamieA