STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Marinha
mbJ9mqj.png

@MarinhaPT
Lets welcome the new addition of the Navy, NRP Luis de Camões! A Mistral-class Amphibious Assault Ship, it will grant us the ability to better patrol our Territorial Waters and EEZ, providing our nation with more security and surveillance!

200408-7-French-Navy.jpg

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Devlet Bahçeli I have received word the Russian Government is illegally blockading Turkish Territorial waters and threatening to attack the Turkish Fleet for no reason other than that they have claims on the waters. This is an act of war against my nation and will be treated as such unless the Russian Vessels leave Turkish Waters. It appears that Russia is deliberately seeking out war with Turkey and is willing to risk killing hundreds of thousands to try to achieve it’s goals. Stand down now, diplomacy is the one and only answer. @Devletbahçeli
mbJ9mqj.png

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
ill66t3.png
Random Danish Dude That's a bit rich coming from you isn't it? @Devletbahçeli (Axis12) considering the amount of war crimes you have committed @RandomDanishDude1965
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Devlet Bahçeli I would like to remind the international community that so far none of the ‘war crimes’ claimed have been proven whatsoever. Additionally the so called evidence is from the Congo, who if the world hasn’t forgotten killed almost 100,000 Saudi Arabian Citizens. Finally I am outraged at the international attention my nation has received that has caused this frivolous war since the entire conflict is based off hardly sound information! It‘s crazy that a single twitter post by the Congo that could obviously be edited has started WW3! Come to your senses people! @Devletbahçeli
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Empire of The Congo Turkey, obviously a huge advocate for diplomacy, as shown by the unprovoked airstrike on Siliviri prison killing thousands without reaching out to my government as well as its recent strikes on our international airport and an important port, killing dozens and injuring thousands of civilians. The diplomatic channels pursued there by the Turks seem not to of reached me... Perhaps they were lost in transit? @OmariGowon

Axis12

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
ill66t3.png
Random Danish Dude Is telling yourself that over and over making you sleep well at night? @Devletbahçeli (Axis12) What about those poor Jews and other people you've killed?! @RandomDanishDude1965
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Devlet Bahçeli You prove my point here @OmariGowon, I call on @Twitter (Hollie) to remove this individual who is spreading misinformation to the international community and causing widespread conflict and death. His comments on Twitter alone have caused the deaths of thousands. By the Way, we targeted military sites rather than civilian to ensure nobody gets hurt. Unlike you. @Devletbahçeli
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
ill66t3.png
Random Danish Dude @Devletbahçeli Now look whos running to the Twitter Police..Surely you should be arrested too! @RandomDanishDude1965
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Empire of The Congo Do note that I made a typo in my last post, the number injured is in the hundreds, not the thousands, my apologies. As for your request for evidence on your war crimes, I will attach a file showing Turkish aircraft flying above the complex, and through some lightening up of the image, you can clearly see the bombs falling from these aircraft before the explosion. I have attached both the brightened footage and the original to ensure you it was not faked. Now tell me, is footage of Turkish aircraft dropping bombs on a prison filled with thousands of innocents not proof enough? Are the dead bodies of 9,000 Jewish men, women, and children not enough? Are the bodies of 5,000 peacekeepers not enough? @OmariGowon

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Devlet Bahçeli Nice photoshop skills @OmarGowon. Maybe you can start doing that for a living since you’ve failed at governing your people already. @Devletbahçeli
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Empire of The Congo At least I have not resorted to personal insults or genocide of minorities within my borders. Not that you can say the same. @OmariGowon

Axis12

Sep 28, 2021
ill66t3.png
HanXie Riots happening in my backyard and all over the country guys!! fortunately I'm using VPN. We Hong Kongers do not deserve such cruelty from the government. they're beating everyone here, do not believe state news, FREEDOM FOR HK! @Han555
mbJ9mqj.png

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Marinha
mbJ9mqj.png

@MarinhaPT
Our contractor never fails to deliver! @Alexander.SmithHollie
Lets welcome the newly acquired Eurocopter SA365K Panther to the Navy! They will serve as the backbone of our helicopter fleet at sea!

1280px-Royal_Saudi_Navy_AS565_Panther.jpg

ill66t3.png
Força Aérea
mbJ9mqj.png

@fap_emfa
Another happy landing by Sparrow Industries in our Air Force! @Alexander.SmithHollie
The Eurocopter Tiger HAD as arrived at our installations! It is a fine addition to our air force and will provide us with more missions and strategies to defend our citizens!

84853_1537637792.jpg

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
ill66t3.png
MEXSecretaryofFA The Secretary of Foreign Affairs has updated Travel Advisories. Check to see what has changed at our website. www.gob.mx/sre @MEXSecretaryofFA
mbJ9mqj.png

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
ill66t3.png
Sparrow Industries Only Two more days left to receive ➤ 15% OFF ! Promotion ends on Saturday @Alexander.Smith
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Devlet Bahçeli I am proud to announce that Turkey and Israel have come to an agreement that will ensure peace and stability in the Middle East. I will conduct a press conference tonight to release details of this agreement between our two nations. @Devletbahçeli
mbJ9mqj.png

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Department of Justice Sweden will, to the fullest extent of the law, continue the sanctions against Turkey until they are heard in a court of law for the countless violations of international law despite the arrangements made with Israel. We will not forget their abhorrent genocidal tyranny. @swedoj
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
Pira Sutabuhr Life in Turkey #26
I can't believe they are going to have peace! I have been living here since this government was elected. You know, I think I will have to hide in my house while missiles fly over my head. Also, I am finding for a job! Serious, why don't you guys accept me?!?! I have already asked for the lower wage -_- @TheThaiDudeYouKnow
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
Bangkok Post The military insider has told us that the Royal Thai Army now operates over 400 Combat Engineer Vehicle and Armoured Recovery Vehicle combined! It is still doubtful how the government has this many funds after their bill on the infrastructure project. @BangkokPost
mbJ9mqj.png

ill66t3.png
Bangkok Post The government has recently acquired an area of 3.12 square kilometers in the suburb of Bangkok. Our insider has reported us evidence that a $15 billion project in the funding process is just that place! No matter what construction, it will be an enormous project. @BangkokPost
mbJ9mqj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.