• We have recently moved to this new forum.
    Our Old Forum can be located: http://w11.zetaboards.com/ModernNationsRPG/index/

STATISTICS

Start Year: 2001
Current Year: 2012

Month: August

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 30/09/2018

ECONOMY

OUR STAFF

Administration Team
Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support
Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Dutchy
Moderator: Naio
Moderator: Andy

Need Help?
Submit a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter

TWITTER
Twitter is an online news and social networking service where users post and interact with messages, "tweets," restricted to 140 characters. Registered users can post tweets, but those who are unregistered can only read them. Users access Twitter through its website interface, SMS or a mobile device app. Twitter Inc. is based in San Francisco and has more than 25 offices around the world.

Code:
[size=115][img]http://i.imgur.com/ill66t3.png[/img][b]IMPORTANT VERIFIED PERSON[/b] TWEET GOES HERE @IMPORTANTPERSONHANDLE[img]http://i.imgur.com/mbJ9mqj.png[/img][/size]

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
Andrzej Duda "The failing democracy in Germany has me disgusted. We must secure a democratic Europe." @prezydentpl

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
Kevin Rudd MP Good to be out visiting farmers in the wheatbelt of WA today, looking forward to how we can advance Australia's exports. Meetings with Premier Mark McGowan in Perth later today. The future is bright for WA! @MrKRudd

Prince Friedrich My condolences go out to Joachim Gauck's family. HPDR will support German Democracy, and resist tyranny wherever it may be. #NoMoreDictators @HouseHohenzollern

Angela Merkel Congratulations to @CelinaKastnerHPDR for her victory in the Presidential Election. Hope for good things from her & her administration. @AngelaMerkelCDU

Last edited:
Angela Merkel While my condolences go out to the Ottoman caliphate for their struggle, we are in no need of another war in the Middle East. There is no feasible way to #RemoveErdogan without another war. #PeaceInOurTime @AngelaMerkelCDU

Jace

Apprentice
King Vincent Congratulations to Vietnam on winning representation for Asia for the ICJ. @SJkumar went above and beyond our expectations in even making it to the second round on our behalf. Great things are in store for Singapore, and soon we too will be able to confidently declare ourselves the 'Leaders of the Free World'! ;) @THEKOS

Apingdaldal

Level 99 CS:Go Trash Talker
USec. Margaux Uson On behalf of the government of the Philippies, I congratulate @Nguyen Van Nhat of Vietnam for winning the Asian spot for the ICJ. The Philippines also commend @Shunmugam Jayakumar of Singapore for being a magnanimous candidate. @Nguyen Van Nhat @Shunmugam Jayakumar