STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter

Jan 7, 2018
TWITTER
Twitter is an online news and social networking service where users post and interact with messages, "tweets," restricted to 140 characters. Registered users can post tweets, but those who are unregistered can only read them. Users access Twitter through its website interface, SMS or a mobile device app. Twitter Inc. is based in San Francisco and has more than 25 offices around the world.

Code:
[size=115][img]http://i.imgur.com/ill66t3.png[/img][b]IMPORTANT VERIFIED PERSON[/b] TWEET GOES HERE @IMPORTANTPERSONHANDLE[img]http://i.imgur.com/mbJ9mqj.png[/img][/size]

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Andrzej Duda "The failing democracy in Germany has me disgusted. We must secure a democratic Europe." @prezydentpl
mbJ9mqj.png

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
ill66t3.png
Kevin Rudd MP Good to be out visiting farmers in the wheatbelt of WA today, looking forward to how we can advance Australia's exports. Meetings with Premier Mark McGowan in Perth later today. The future is bright for WA! @MrKRudd
mbJ9mqj.png

IrgunRevisionist

Newcomer
Jul 2, 2018
ill66t3.png
Stanley Kawari
Due to visit the troops on the border with Mozambique before they go off to kill some Terrs in the bush soon
@Stanley Kawari
mbJ9mqj.png

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
ill66t3.png
Prince Friedrich My condolences go out to Joachim Gauck's family. HPDR will support German Democracy, and resist tyranny wherever it may be. #NoMoreDictators @HouseHohenzollern
mbJ9mqj.png

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
ill66t3.png
Angela Merkel Congratulations to @CelinaKastnerHPDR for her victory in the Presidential Election. Hope for good things from her & her administration. @AngelaMerkelCDU
mbJ9mqj.png

Last edited:

Apingdaldal

RP'ing The Philippines, RL'ing The Philippines
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
The Grim Reaper The wait will soon be over. 79...80.. tick tock tick tock. @Shunmugam Jayakumar

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
ill66t3.png
Angela Merkel While my condolences go out to the Ottoman caliphate for their struggle, we are in no need of another war in the Middle East. There is no feasible way to #RemoveErdogan without another war. #PeaceInOurTime @AngelaMerkelCDU
mbJ9mqj.png

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
ill66t3.png
King Vincent Congratulations to Vietnam on winning representation for Asia for the ICJ. @SJkumar went above and beyond our expectations in even making it to the second round on our behalf. Great things are in store for Singapore, and soon we too will be able to confidently declare ourselves the 'Leaders of the Free World'! ;) @THEKOS
mbJ9mqj.png

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
USec. Margaux Uson On behalf of the government of the Philippies, I congratulate @Nguyen Van Nhat of Vietnam for winning the Asian spot for the ICJ. The Philippines also commend @Shunmugam Jayakumar of Singapore for being a magnanimous candidate. @Nguyen Van Nhat @Shunmugam Jayakumar

mbJ9mqj.png

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
ill66t3.png
Celina Kästner My condolences go to those out in Ingolstadt right now where untold suffering has yet again befallen the country. #PleaseHelpIngolstadt @CelinaKasterHPDR
mbJ9mqj.png

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
ill66t3.png
King Vincent It's most unfortunate that the Phillipines have decided to reach out to the GA in regards to the #CelestialEmpire and the #SpratlyIsland Situation. The Kingdom of Singapore stands besides the Empress @YuanZhi and the Celestial Empire in this regards, and furthermore recognize their claim to the islands in question. On a side note, Lion Defense Industries is now offering a flat 10% discount on all arms sales made for the next week! #SingaporeFirst @THEKOS
mbJ9mqj.png

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
ill66t3.png
Yuan Zhi Very sad to see the great Global Assembly abused for political gain. Good job to @CE_GA for presenting facts. Thank you @THEKOS for your support, much love. #SubiReef #PhilippinesFail @YuanZhi
mbJ9mqj.png

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
ill66t3.png
King Vincent Regarding the recent @CE_GA meeting....despite the positions held on both sides covfefe @THEKOS
mbJ9mqj.png

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Razon_PIMPS Ziron Insurance is the best! Thank you Ziron Isnurance! #ZironInsuranceCares @Razon_PIMPS
mbJ9mqj.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien