STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
ill66t3.png
Can you get anymore more limp, than Operation Limpid, Australia? #PrayForAustralia
#NoWorriesMate #Australia Will have a new government in two months!!!!xD

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
ill66t3.png
CBC, Vietnam Gotta wonder. C.I.S. continues to spout off rhetoric but has faced defeat after defeat after defeat. They lost the issue on Kosovo, Argentina was unable to pacify France, Brazil was embarrassed by both Australia and Great Britain on the World Stage. New countries ought to take a look at an organization and wonder if it's worth it @CBCV
mbJ9mqj.png

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
1562774287806.png
Brazilian Reporter encountering a bunch of drunken French expats hanging around a Hanoi pub with Vietnamese sycophants, lurking with Aussie sexpats
#Embarrassment?22BillionDollarsAtATime
#FailedChineseInvasion

#0for3OnFrivolousLawsuits
#ISAFButtBoi's@Australia@Vietnam

Last edited:

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
ill66t3.png
President Duc Ngo I reaffirm my commitment to ending student debt and ensuring that any successful adult who wishes to attend college will be able to find a way at no cost to them. Education is something that is invaluable and I stand by my oath to the Republic that I will see to it that it is given to everyone. @POTRV
mbJ9mqj.png

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear