STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter

D

Deleted member 5

ill66t3.png
Late Tiger Due to all feuds at Global Assembly regarding to Celestial Empire, We stand with Philippine. On a side note, Taipei Defense Inc., is offering tax free arms sales starting from this week to next week. Let's make Taipei Defense Great Again. @LateTiger
mbJ9mqj.png

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
ill66t3.png
Prince Georg Friedrich You, the German People, all can help your reps & I make our new Constitution live using the # below. We'll be at the Prussian House of Lords this Monday. Looking forward to a Germany made by the people for the people. #5thReichConstitution@PrinzVonPreußenHPDR
mbJ9mqj.png

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
ill66t3.png
King Vincent We will officially comment on #TSI and the loss of one of its founding members later tonight. #AsiaFirst #SingaporeFirst @THEKOS
mbJ9mqj.png

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
ill66t3.png
Georg Friedrich The day is today. Today, I take my place as a leader of the Free World, and an advocate for democratic kingdoms. #LongLiveKaiserFriedrich @PrinzVonPreußenHPDR
mbJ9mqj.png

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
ill66t3.png
Fritz Diercks fuck the monarchy we didnt need it #exilehohenzollern @FritzDiercks
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ill66t3.png
Aftenposten BREAKING: ERS reports that major Arctic storm heading for Norway. ERS: "shelter inside". King Enoch returns to Oslo - Home Guard mobilizing @Aftenposten
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ill66t3.png
Aftenposten BREAKING: Major power outage across Oslo, storm worsening. Some government buildings still have power @Aftenposten
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ill66t3.png
Aftenposten Emergency generators appear to fail at Royal Palace and Storting Building. Condition of King, Queen, Prime Minister unknown @Aftenposten
mbJ9mqj.png

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
ill66t3.png
Friedrich IV The day Germany returns to Hungary is not a day of conquest, but a day of diplomacy and of entering a stable relationship with the rest of Europe. #Budapest #GermanyandHungary #Eurocooperation @KonigsVonPreußen
mbJ9mqj.png

D

Deleted member 5

ill66t3.png
Taiwan High Speed Rail To reduce Carbon emission and pollution, Taiwanese government took an initiative to reduce congested traffic by building Songshan to Xiandian Inter High Speed Rail. This high speed rail initiative will make environment great. Let's Make Taiwan Great Again @Taiwan Railways Agency
mbJ9mqj.png

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
ill66t3.png
Friedrich IV I extend my congratulations to the PRC and Taiwan for finally reaching an agreement on their territorial and political disputes. Now if only the Communists could step down. #BringDownCommunism #DemocracyInChina
@KonigsVonPreußen
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Ann Linde Very glad to see the establishment of @storhetauktioner - will be keen to see where this venture can benefit less economically developed countries and small businesses in the near future! @sweannlinde
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Peter Hultqvist Today marks the first use of the Swedish Air Force under my direction - touching to see service men and women so enthusiastic to serve the country they live in... Let's see where we end up next in this exciting adventure of development and modernisation... #cookingongas @swepeterhultgvist
mbJ9mqj.png

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Barack Obama I have recently made the decision, along with congress, that the United States shall take greater strides in helping with the relief effort in Europe. @POTUS
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ill66t3.png
Aftenposten Electricity restored in Oslo. King Enoch addresses nation via radio: "If you are stuck or stranded or cold, know that we are coming for you." @Aftenposten
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Storhet Auktioner Still awaiting a response from First Choice International regarding legal challenge... Wondering if this is the #coverup we were expecting...? @storhetauktioner
mbJ9mqj.png

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
AnarchyInÈire Check it out !!! Just Detonated Bomb near the local police station ....way to show the government whose boss @AnarchyInÈire
mbJ9mqj.png

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
Many German nationals across Twitter would immediately discount the group as domestic terrorists, and call for the Irish government to arrest them, or for another country to intervene. Many retweets would go around twitter, garnering the attention of the Federal Government currently still in Munich. At this point, they demanded to the government of Éire that these people be treated as criminals, and detained properly, or they would call upon the General Assembly to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren